Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » lmao (NSFWish) (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: lmao (NSFWish)
redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That ant no girl [BS flag]

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Damn cafords is homophobe central. Lol.

Nothing against you... Just saying
I couldn't care less. I'm not gay. But its comedy to me how homophobic you people are.
We are not judging you in anyway
Uhm okay. Ain't shit to judge. I'm straight, I just believe in equality. I don't judge you or your family for being immigrants either.
 -
Coming from a sickly, mustangless post whore that means nothing too me.
Kyle, nobody got personal until you started calling them out then they called you a fag like they always do. Just be nice, Dirty Sally don't need that. No need to throw E-Burritos at everybody just cause they want to talk shit about a city fag.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who the hell sits on top of a garbage can topless. Homosexuals act so fuckin gay sometimes.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
norcalfiddy
¯
Member # 11207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalfiddy  Ford pictures for norcalfiddy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
 -

does she remind you of petter griffin?!?! lulz

No more like Chunk.
 -

it does look just like him! LMFAO [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
600HP 1996 7.3L powerstroke single cab short bed race truck

Posts: 3393 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
She(he) seems to be enviromentally conscience as she took herself(himself)to the trash bin! [patriot]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
Who the hell sits on top of a garbage can topless. Homosexuals act so fuckin gay sometimes.

i lol! [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I couldn't care less. I'm not gay. But its comedy to me how homophobic you people are.
Uhm okay. Ain't shit to judge. I'm straight, I just believe in equality. I don't judge you or your family for being immigrants either.
 -
Kyle, nobody got personal until you started calling them out then they called you a fag like they always do. Just be nice, Dirty Sally don't need that. No need to throw E-Burritos at everybody just cause they want to talk shit about a city fag.
Look here troll. Get off my nuts. I didn't say anything to anybody. Just stated we had some homophobes here.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kyle are you trying to topple cobraracer for faggot of the year?

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Make your point then, nobody wants to sit around here and get made fun of. You know dirty was just in the hospital and his car was stolen so you really didn't need to rub it in his face. Nobody's making fun of the fact that you gotta drive around town in a clapped out Acura from the 90s, and live at home with your mamma worrying about your moms not being able to pay the rent each month cause your broke as a joke. That wouldn't be nice at all would it? Be respectful now please.
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Make your point then, nobody wants to sit around here and get made fun of. You know dirty was just in the hospital and his car was stolen so you really didn't need to rub it in his face. Nobody's making fun of the fact that you gotta drive around town in a clapped out Acura from the 90s, and live at home with your mamma worrying about your moms not being able to pay the rent each month cause your broke as a joke. That wouldn't be nice at all would it? Be respectful now please.

Honestly it doesn't bother me. I am broke, I'm fucking struggling, I've even considered suicide. But I'm still here trying to make it. If you go back and read the post all I said was cafords was homophobe central, it wasn't directed at anyone. I didn't say anything negative until 2tone insinuated I was a homosexual which is polar opposite of the truth. Then the post whore involved himself as he usually does. Like I said, I honestly don't care. I'm a straight dick and I say the meanest shit I possibly can.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-
Look here troll. Get off my nuts. I didn't say anything to anybody. Just stated we had some homophobes here.
kyle  -

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I'm a straight dick and I say the meanest shit I possibly can. [/QB]

^^^this is why you have no friends and are a pathetic p.o.s.

Have a fucked day [patriot]

[ 2013-07-01, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: Sydewayz Stan ]

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Originally posted by Sydewayz Stan:
quote:
I'love straight dick and I say i like to take the biggest shit I possibly can.

Have a fucked day [patriot] [/QB]
[Eek!] [Eek!]

[ 2013-07-01, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: DIRTY SALLY ]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by Sydewayz Stan:
quote:
I'm a straight dick and I say the meanest shit I possibly can.

^^^this is why you have no friends and are a pathetic p.o.s.

Have a fucked day [patriot] [/QB]

Like I give a fuck about you. I'd rather have no friends than let people like you walk all over me. You guys don't like me, great, put your name on the list and take a seat!

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ Cheer up. Here's something Starwars related for you.
 -

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
^ Cheer up. Here's something Starwars related for you.
 -

[worship]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys are alll a joke every thread there's ppl speaking like ignorant/bigoted jerks laugh at the picture and move on. We don't know her sexual orreientation all we know is she doesn't have a gym membership

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lmaooooooooo

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
You guys are alll a joke every thread there's ppl speaking like ignorant/bigoted jerks laugh at the picture and move on. We don't know her sexual orreientation all we know is she doesn't have a gym membership

do have a sheet that your able to wrap around her is does it have to be customed made [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
quote:

do have a sheet that your able to wrap around her is does it have to be customed made [Confused]
English motherfucker, learn it. Proof read you illiterate fuck.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by coupe5oh:
NEIGHT is that you?

at least we know why it is lesbian! lol

I wouldn't be talking Peter, looks just like you. Can I get a +1 for anyone who agrees? LOL
+1000!!!!! lol [Razz] [patriot]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
quote:
quote:

English motherfucker, learn it. Proof read you illiterate fuck.
[Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ahhhh don't you just love pointless threads that become oh soooooo entertaining lol [patriot]

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:
Ahhhh don't you just love pointless threads that become oh soooooo entertaining lol [patriot]

[worship]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

DEVERO2
¯
Member # 6155

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEVERO2  Ford pictures for DEVERO2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

winner!!! best post in this thread
Posts: 641 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com