Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Weres my Giant fan's at? lmao Lets go Oakland!!! (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Weres my Giant fan's at? lmao Lets go Oakland!!!
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2 of 3

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
gA's still suck dick since 1989

bragging rights for life 1989 ws sweep when the midgets beat us in a ws then they can talk.It's obvious your butthurt losing 3 out of 4 sometimes you just gotta pay respect to the better team.Are you still a confused kings,lakers fan have you made up your mind yet?

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
quote:

bragging rights for life 1989 ws sweep when the midgets beat us in a ws then they can talk.It's obvious your butthurt losing 3 out of 4 sometimes you just gotta pay respect to the better team.Are you still a confused kings,lakers fan have you made up your mind yet?
Kings and lakers are better than the warriors, la has always been the best team in Ca. The ONLY team to legitimately challenge them were the early 2000s kings teams. Warriors never did dick and nobody cared about them til last year. If the kings woulda moved I'd rather be a lakers fan than switch to the shitty warriors. Luckily they didn't move so still a kings fan forever. As deserve nothing but Aids dick since 89' year of the roid chumps

--------------------

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
U giants fans have been saying 2 in 3 years in shit but Oakland did win 3 world series in a row in72, 73, 74. And in the late 80's they went to the world series in 88, 89, 90 and won it in 89. But then again I'm bringing up old shit. Lets live in the now

[ 2013-05-31, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: 4.6 EATIN GM'S ]

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Kaniwest95GT
¯
Member # 9730

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kaniwest95GT  Ford pictures for Kaniwest95GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
With 15,000 fans at a A's game makes it more fun and louder and better than an boring as Giants game with a sold out crowd all u hear is let's go Giants when there winning other than that quite and Boring.

--------------------
95 mustang Gt
93 mustang Coupe

Posts: 368 | From: Hayward,CA | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :
MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Kaniwest95GT:
With 15,000 fans at a A's game makes it more fun and louder and better than an boring as Giants game with a sold out crowd all u hear is let's go Giants when there winning other than that quite and Boring.

A's games get just as quiet or even more quiet when they're losing. You can always hear some fat lady in the right field stands yelling and make out every word she screams out. Its comical really. I'm sorry if that's someones girlfriend here though.

Let's just stick to the most recent then. Giants won the most recent game and that's all that matters [Razz]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 EATIN GM'S:
U giants fans have been saying 2 in 3 years in shit but Oakland did win 3 world series in a row in72, 73, 74. And in the late 80's they went to the world series in 88, 89, 90 and won it in 89. But then again I'm bringing up old shit. Lets live in the now

You must be at least 40 years old because that's the only way you would even remotely remember those wins. To pull up ws wins that you never watched or where part of has got to be an empty feeling because since you've been alive or been aware there has never been a season where you can be proud your team defied the odds and won it all. All giants fans got to watch the entire last two of three seasons and experience something only the really old fuckers back in 89 Oakland fans got to enjoy. I'm 34 years old and was in grade school when the battle of the bay happened, that's a lot of years of heartache and sheit.

--------------------

MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

You must be at least 40 years old because that's the only way you would even remotely remember those wins. To pull up ws wins that you never watched or where part of has got to be an empty feeling because since you've been alive or been aware there has never been a season where you can be proud your team defied the odds and won it all. All giants fans got to watch the entire last two of three seasons and experience something only the really old fuckers back in 89 Oakland fans got to enjoy. I'm 34 years old and was in grade school when the battle of the bay happened, that's a lot of years of heartache and sheit.
lol very true. To remember the 72 series you'd have to be close to 50 years old and trying to relive your youth. So sad.
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Nah born in 80, same as you. What I was pointing out was people were bringing up old shit so I did too. I know my history that is all.I'm not knocking what the giants did at all. Congrats they won. But for people to be fighting over who was better or who is best is childish. I can give a shit what team you support as long as your true to your team and not be a bandwagon or fair weather fan. Yeah sometimes it sucks rooting for a team that just flat out sucks but I was there when they were winning, losing, and now winning again.

--------------------
2011 Tahoe

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
One thing to add to this thread.

Ever since the recent success of the 49ers and Giants we all have to defend ourselves from being called "bandwagon" fans. Oakland fans love this term. Why? I don't know!

Now for the facts...

The Athletics tarp a good portion of they're seats so they look more filled out. They have more attendance these last two seasons because of their recent success. That's pretty bandwagonish if you ask me. Only last year did you start selling tickets. Only when the team was winning. Pretty sad, AT&T is sold out REGUARDLESS.

The Raider, what a joke.... I remember two seasons ago half your games were not televised. Why you ask? Because the fans DON'T SHOW. I never missed a 9ers game, because even at 2-14 there were butts in the seats. The real fans in this area have black and orange on in the spring, red and gold in the winter.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
One thing to add to this thread.

Ever since the recent success of the 49ers and Giants we all have to defend ourselves from being called "bandwagon" fans. Oakland fans love this term. Why? I don't know!

Now for the facts...

The Athletics tarp a good portion of they're seats so they look more filled out. They have more attendance these last two seasons because of their recent success. That's pretty bandwagonish if you ask me. Only last year did you start selling tickets. Only when the team was winning. Pretty sad, AT&T is sold out REGUARDLESS.

The Raider, what a joke.... I remember two seasons ago half your games were not televised. Why you ask? Because the fans DON'T SHOW. I never missed a 9ers game, because even at 2-14 there were butts in the seats. The real fans in this area have black and orange on in the spring, red and gold in the winter.

According to all Raider fans 9er fans are bandwagon. I was on this site talking shit about how our 2-14 team still beat Raider ass that year. REMEMBER, lolololol.

--------------------

Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just_a_GT  Ford pictures for Just_a_GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hardcore Giants, 9ers, and sharks fan here. I still remeber that damn world series against the Angels, getting knocked out by the Marlins in the playoffs, the damn alex smith years plus the damn cortez as our kicker years, now experiencing consecutive years of the sharks choking

--------------------
1990 GT 308 edelbrock alum heads Daily driver
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Posts: 697 | From: Winton, CA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Kings and lakers are better than the warriors, la has always been the best team in Ca. The ONLY team to legitimately challenge them were the early 2000s kings teams. Warriors never did dick and nobody cared about them til last year. If the kings woulda moved I'd rather be a lakers fan than switch to the shitty warriors. Luckily they didn't move so still a kings fan forever. As deserve nothing but Aids dick since 89' year of the roid chumps
how do you figure the kings are better than the warriors?the warriors have been to the finals 3 times and won once while the kings have never won a ring or never been to a finals?know your facts before you talk....Mike moore and dave stewart,eckersley shut down the giants offense in 89 they didn't do roids.How does taking roids win?bonds took roids and the giants never won jack shit....

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

how do you figure the kings are better than the warriors?the warriors have been to the finals 3 times and won once while the kings have never won a ring or never been to a finals?know your facts before you talk....Mike moore and dave stewart,eckersley shut down the giants offense in 89 they didn't do roids.How does taking roids win?bonds took roids and the giants never won jack shit....
I promise you have at least a couple dopers on the As now. All teams do.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

And fuck the Kings

--------------------
86' LX Vert

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Champions ftw

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This thread is comical. Giants fans leaching onto a couple years of success while we relish in the past. But for fucksake bringing in fans and and stadium doesnt change stats.

And please who fucking wasnt roiding cough cough Barry. You still couldn't win it in 2002.

I am glaf SF finally won some championships but why all he sudden bravado lol. I give credit where it is due but the haters fucking kill it.

[ 2013-06-01, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: SEMPERFI510 ]

Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

quote:
Originally posted by SEMPERFI510:
This thread is comical. Giants fans leaching onto a couple years of success while we relish in the past. But for fucksake bringing in fans and and stadium doesnt change stats.

And please who fucking wasnt roiding cough cough Barry. You still couldn't win it in 2002.

I am glaf SF finally won some championships but why all he sudden bravado lol. I give credit where it is due but the haters fucking kill it.

X2

--------------------
2011 Tahoe

Kaniwest95GT
¯
Member # 9730

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kaniwest95GT  Ford pictures for Kaniwest95GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let's go Oakland leading all categories. Against te Giants

--------------------
95 mustang Gt
93 mustang Coupe

Posts: 368 | From: Hayward,CA | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

quote:
Originally posted by SEMPERFI510:

+3 [worship]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com