Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Weres my Giant fan's at? lmao Lets go Oakland!!! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Weres my Giant fan's at? lmao Lets go Oakland!!!
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Since we are now bringing cities...Gay capital of the world yet it's the number #1 city that tourist want to visit. Now Oakland lol who visits that dumpster besides crackheads?

--------------------
To be or not to be

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man this shit is hella funny. People getting mad and personal over sports.the maturity level in here has gone from High school to grade school. Don't stop because this is entertaining.

Thank you [Big Grin]

[ 2013-05-30, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: SnakeBit ]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
quote:
You guys were asking where the fans where right???

We're out at our games win or lose, A's though like you say have won 11 of 12 but still #26th in attendance.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/attendance

Unfortunately, nobody in the bay area gives a fuck apparently about the A's.

And let me guess you've been a giants since 2010? Last year when the A's were in the race for the Al West crown and in the playoffs the stadium filled up and it was one of the loudest stadiums in baseball unlike ATT park where you have people leaving during the 7th inning. How many of the people filling up ATT are actual die hard fans maybe 30% so dont give out the wack facts.
Attendance is at 99.4 percent for home games at ATT park. Giant's fans are at the game nigga, you gAy's fans are fairest of the weather fans that have ever come. 99.4% of the fans are DIE HARD, the DIE HARDEST we never die NEVER.
You would say something stupid like that "nigga" your stupid ass doesn't realize the giants play in the gay capitol of the world. Like i said giants fan since 2010 shut your ass up and look back at how many fans showed up to candle stick every night.
Ok sorry about the Oakland gays reference I guess the only other word that rhymes with A's is faggets since you're teams been sucking dick since 1989.

:0

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

We're out at our games win or lose, A's though like you say have won 11 of 12 but still #26th in attendance.

And let me guess you've been a giants since 2010? Last year when the A's were in the race for the Al West crown and in the playoffs the stadium filled up and it was one of the loudest stadiums in baseball unlike ATT park where you have people leaving during the 7th inning. How many of the people filling up ATT are actual die hard fans maybe 30% so dont give out the wack facts.
Attendance is at 99.4 percent for home games at ATT park. Giant's fans are at the game nigga, you gAy's fans are fairest of the weather fans that have ever come. 99.4% of the fans are DIE HARD, the DIE HARDEST we never die NEVER.
You would say something stupid like that "nigga" your stupid ass doesn't realize the giants play in the gay capitol of the world. Like i said giants fan since 2010 shut your ass up and look back at how many fans showed up to candle stick every night.
Ok sorry about the Oakland gays reference I guess the only other word that rhymes with A's is faggets since you're teams been sucking dick since 1989.

Lol 24 years ago. Haven't won a wold series in over 2 decades and still talking. Not even the same players for gods sake. Go knock the dust off those ancient trophies and reminisce with the crackheads in your town.
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SnakeBit:
Man this shit is hella funny. People getting mad and personal over sports.the maturity level in here has gone from High school to grade school. Don't stop because this is entertaining.

Thank you [Big Grin]

Lol!!

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lmao [worship] [worship] you see alot more giant fans from 2010 to today....."gay capital sf" funny [dance]
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Funny how all the actual gay people in my family are A's fans.... Your gay capitol statement is irrelevant to the actual team. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Funny how all the actual gay people in my family are A's fans.... Your gay capitol statement is irrelevant to the actual team. [Roll Eyes]

Damn homie how many gay people in your fam?¿ [Confused]
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88cobraclone:
quote:

What like 4 known? I suspect 6 lol MAS PUTOS there's never a chance where they don't get made fun of one way or another.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 88cobraclone:
quote:

What like 4 known? I suspect 6 lol MAS PUTOS there's never a chance where they don't get made fun of one way or another.
Lol pero nomas los traisiona el culo hahaha [Big Grin]
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Futbol any 1 [BS flag]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Before 2010 hasn't it been over 50 years since the giants won a world series. So that means they were sucking dick for over 50 years. Twice as long as the A's

Just saying tho. I don't even care about baseball.

Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Since when does it matter on how many games u go to a year make u a better fan? I'm a hardcore oakland A's fan and hardcore
49er fan. I'm try to go to 10-20 A's games a year but it dosent happen so I'll watch on tv when I can. Football i would rather watch from my house in front of my bigass tv "best seat in the house". But I guess some of u fucks try to base hardcore fans by if they show up to the stadium or not.

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 EATIN GM'S:
Since when does it matter on how many games u go to a year make u a better fan? I'm a hardcore oakland A's fan and hardcore
49er fan. I'm try to go to 10-20 A's games a year but it dosent happen so I'll watch on tv when I can. Football i would rather watch from my house in front of my bigass tv "best seat in the house". But I guess some of u fucks try to base hardcore fans by if they show up to the stadium or not.

Agreed, being at the games is always a great time. But nothing beats a 50" or bigger HD TV, surround, leather recliners, no line to the bathroom & my favorite part, the pause button!!! DVR FTW!!!

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn all this hate in here. People talking about crackhead Oakland when they live in the 510! Most midget fans don't even live in the city for fuck sake! Talking about all this stadium shit and sell outs bla bla bla.

Good series though and got to talk some shit to bleacher fans yesterday who fucking don't know shit about baseball. But I will leave on this note! Let's go Oakland! Here's some fun stats though. [patriot]

-

Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Its not about how many games you go to but the Oakland A's fans are notorious for not showing up to games despite having a good team on the field. Its called supporting the team. They should just move them to a city that wants them.
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MauriSSio:
quote:

Its not about how many games you go to but the Oakland A's fans are notorious for not showing up to games despite having a good team on the field. Its called supporting the team. They should just move them to a city that wants them.
It's all about the stadium! Same shit happened at Candlestick for the Giants! We need those fluffer fans to fill the stadiums as they do at ATT&T now. [Big Grin]
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

quote:
Originally posted by SEMPERFI510:
Damn all this hate in here. People talking about crackhead Oakland when they live in the 510! Most midget fans don't even live in the city for fuck sake! Talking about all this stadium shit and sell outs bla bla bla.

Good series though and got to talk some shit to bleacher fans yesterday who fucking don't know shit about baseball. But I will leave on this note! Let's go Oakland! Here's some fun stats though. [patriot]

-

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

Facts are facts. [patriot]

It's cool that the Giants finally have a couple World Series Rings to show for their abundance of Hall Of Fame players over the last 40+ years.... Not to mention the vast amounts of money spent building and maintaining those teams.

When you think about it it's pretty nice having two teams that together have 6 Championships under their belts. The Bay Area has been lucky enough to have good a sporting legacy compared to some other places who haven't had the best of luck......... Like Cleveland.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

That's another cute chart though.

What "true / hardcore" baseball fans forgot is prior to SF, the giants were in NY formally known as NY Giants.

Therefore, they actually won a total of 7 world series championships.

The Giants played at the Polo Grounds in Manhattan, New York, until the close of the 1957 season, after which they moved west to California to become the San Francisco Giants. As the New York Giants, they won 14 pennants and 5 World Championships, from the era of John McGraw and Christy Mathewson to that of Bobby Thomson and Willie Mays. The Giants have won five pennants, the 2010 World Series,[6] and the 2012 World Series[7] since arriving in San Francisco.

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

-

That's another cute chart though.

What "true / hardcore" baseball fans forgot is prior to SF, the giants were in NY formally known as NY Giants.

Therefore, they actually won a total of 7 world series championships.

The Giants played at the Polo Grounds in Manhattan, New York, until the close of the 1957 season, after which they moved west to California to become the San Francisco Giants. As the New York Giants, they won 14 pennants and 5 World Championships, from the era of John McGraw and Christy Mathewson to that of Bobby Thomson and Willie Mays. The Giants have won five pennants, the 2010 World Series,[6] and the 2012 World Series[7] since arriving in San Francisco.

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

We got nine total but who really cares about those not in CA?
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ Yeah he should have checked on the A's stats before he wanted to bring up pre California stats LOL.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

THAT SHOULD SHUT ALL GIANTS FANS UP THE HISTORY IS RIGHT THERE BEST BASEBALL TEAM IN THE BAY RESIDES IN OAKLAND AND THEY BEEN HERE 10 YEARS LONGER THAN US. AND THE A'S ARE THE 1ST TEAM TO EVER BRING A CHAMPIONSHIP TO THE BAY AREA... [worship] [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ 2013-05-31, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: 302n/a ]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
gA's still suck dick since 1989
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
giants should thank the A's if it wasn't for walter haas giving them territorial rights they would have been in florida by now....but most giants fans don't know that because they been fans since 2010

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com