Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Got my car impounded yesterday (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Got my car impounded yesterday
SSF_5.0_WARRIOR
¯
Member # 10170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR  Ford pictures for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
All you donkeys backing up this guy wouldn't be so compassionate had he hit your car or family member.....

Your the donkey.. haha. The kid made a bad choice but he wasn't drunk. So stop with the hit my family car drama. If he was drunk/on drugs then I would get you but he wasn't. Just because you have no license doesn't mean you don't know how to drive. Well maybe you didn't know how but a lot of us did way before we were licensed by the DMV [Big Grin] ... Now stop being dramatic [Mad] [Razz]

OP- Get your shit straight though, your making CAFORDS members feel unsafe on the road [patriot]

[ 2013-05-07, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: SSF_5.0_WARRIOR ]

Posts: 952 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Keep Fu*king up, it builds character LOL. Well, the OP learned his lesson. There is nothing he can do now but try his hardest to fix this issue. Even looking back at the situation might be a waste of time.

The only time you should look back at this situation is to reflect back on what you think you did wrong, but look at it from the Law's point of view.

For example: "If I were a cop....would I pull me over for doing dumb shit and driving without this paperwork or that paperwork?".

But all in all, the OP has learned his lesson (hopefully). And then again, he is only 18, I am sure we will see many more posts similar to this from our younger members.

But for all us who are judging him, lets remember that we were all teenagers at one point in our lives. Making mistakes and hopefully learning from them, is what makes us who we are today.

And quite honestly, if there is another post similar to this from the OP, then I am sorry, but you deserve to get judged and ridiculed by the older members.

[ 2013-05-07, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: BLK35th ]

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey bro these ppl are mostly assholes. If you ever have a question in regards to situation like these I suggest you PM some of the more mature members alot of ppl here are alot older and understand the law as well as car mechanics in general as you go on these ppl will be more obvious too. As far as the assholes don't mind them because they hide behind their keyboard, and usually haven't progressed in life which is why the most entertainment they get is being assholes to a kid. Keep your head up and learn how to deal with the law. I was in your position before but because I articulated myself and was well presented the cop let me go. Take yourself seriously so ppl take you seriously. Good luck.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Look i really dont care with the other people have to say, they have there own opinions and i accept that . Im not going to argue in the internet , i just wanted advice that it and YES IVE LEARNED MY LESSON and actually there is a caford member who lives by me and i could imagine him home and seeing my car towed , him being like TOLD your Dumba$$ but no! "you haved learned your lesson." It is what it is im not going ask my momm for money or cry about it but it is my first car ill buy it back when the time has come. This motivates me to get my $hit together and build , rebuild and know about cars. Yes im only 18 but by the time im 21 im going to have 650 hp car that my goal in life. So thanks to cafords members who gave me advice and those who was being not so helpful, your just motivate me more and more . thank you and i know what to do. start from bottom agn:patriot:

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Forget about the its gone you cant sell it while its in the impound...#1 priority is get your license worry about a stang later but if you do want it out your going to need
1. License/permit for registered person of the mustang
2. Registration
3. Insurance
4. Fee to pay police for Tow Release ($100-200)
5. Talk to Tow release officer plead your case for release of car ie need to go to school/work ect..
6. Money to pay Tow ($250 tow + 30-60 per day=$$$)
Now was that test drive worth it...no you would have been good hard be been driving normally but I bet you did a burnout piped it hella loud something to stick-out

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com