Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 1 Boston bomber suspect caught. (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 1 Boston bomber suspect caught.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:
Father of 2 Chechen scumbags. I guess the apple's don't fall far from the tree.

-

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/04/12427-father-of-lone-terrorist-threatens-to-unleash-hell-on-usa-if-son-is-touched/

Chechen Kimbo!
Yes but not the father of the bad guys, as was pointed out to me by some low life crud on cafords.
You are the king of regurgitating stuff you read on the interwebs and claiming you know all the facts. Time and time again you claim to know more than other folks about numerous topics on this board. Here's a life lesson old timer, usually the guy in the room claiming to be the smartest or know the most is usually the moron of the group.
[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
quote:
Originally posted by El Caballo:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.SL0W:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
quote:
If you look up the suspects profiles on facebook, it seems the one dead is the young one and the older one is on the run.

other way around bud, the older dude is deceased and the young one is on the run.
The pics i posted of the younger faget is the one on the loose. Fuck these chechen pieces of shit.
Roger that, here is what his bootyhole look like before he goes to the pen an what its gon look like after being in prison for a while

-

[Big Grin]

He won't make it to a prison buddy you kno why? cuz his not American!! They will kill him on the spot... Americans that do this kind of shit get to live... Weird isn't it???
So your saying Chris Dorner wasn't American?
My bad I ment WHITE AMERICAN people
LOL racism will never die.
I'm just breaking balls mi amigo I'm not racist... [patriot]

--------------------
..Bottled Ls6 C4 In Progress..
..slow 08 silverado...
..SVT4Ls7-rip...
: RevengE Is ThE SweetesT MothA F@kN TastE!!!

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
quote:
If you look up the suspects profiles on facebook, it seems the one dead is the young one and the older one is on the run.

other way around bud, the older dude is deceased and the young one is on the run.
The pics i posted of the younger faget is the one on the loose. Fuck these chechen pieces of shit.
Roger that, here is what his bootyhole look like before he goes to the pen an what its gon look like after being in prison for a while

-

[Big Grin]

He won't make it to a prison buddy you kno why? cuz his not American!! They will kill him on the spot... Americans that do this kind of shit get to live... Weird isn't it???
So your saying Chris Dorner wasn't American?
My bad I ment WHITE AMERICAN people
LOL racism will never die.
I'm just breaking balls mi amigo I'm not racist... [patriot]
No need to apologize.. I hate when white people call that shit racist when it doesn't even compare. He's pointing out that white people are privileged and have it better in this country which is a FACT. Racist would be saying something derogatory about the white race.

[ 2013-04-20, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: 90GT510 ]

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:
Father of 2 Chechen scumbags. I guess the apple's don't fall far from the tree.

-

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/04/12427-father-of-lone-terrorist-threatens-to-unleash-hell-on-usa-if-son-is-touched/

Chechen Kimbo!
Yes but not the father of the bad guys, as was pointed out to me by some low life crud on cafords.
You are the king of regurgitating stuff you read on the interwebs and claiming you know all the facts. Time and time again you claim to know more than other folks about numerous topics on this board. Here's a life lesson old timer, usually the guy in the room claiming to be the smartest or know the most is usually the moron of the group.
[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com