Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 1 Boston bomber suspect caught. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 1 Boston bomber suspect caught.
El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.SL0W:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
If you look up the suspects profiles on facebook, it seems the one dead is the young one and the older one is on the run.

other way around bud, the older dude is deceased and the young one is on the run.
The pics i posted of the younger faget is the one on the loose. Fuck these chechen pieces of shit.
Roger that, here is what his bootyhole look like before he goes to the pen an what its gon look like after being in prison for a while

-

[Big Grin]

He won't make it to a prison buddy you kno why? cuz his not American!! They will kill him on the spot... Americans that do this kind of shit get to live... Weird isn't it???
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by El Caballo:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
If you look up the suspects profiles on facebook, it seems the one dead is the young one and the older one is on the run.

other way around bud, the older dude is deceased and the young one is on the run.
The pics i posted of the younger faget is the one on the loose. Fuck these chechen pieces of shit.
Roger that, here is what his bootyhole look like before he goes to the pen an what its gon look like after being in prison for a while

-

[Big Grin]

He won't make it to a prison buddy you kno why? cuz his not American!! They will kill him on the spot... Americans that do this kind of shit get to live... Weird isn't it???
So your saying Chris Dorner wasn't American?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

[Big Grin]

My bad I ment WHITE AMERICAN people

--------------------
..Bottled Ls6 C4 In Progress..
..slow 08 silverado...
..SVT4Ls7-rip...
: RevengE Is ThE SweetesT MothA F@kN TastE!!!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

[Big Grin]

LOL racism will never die.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2nd guy apprehended

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
408LIGHTNING
¯
Member # 7447

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408LIGHTNING  Ford pictures for 408LIGHTNING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
2nd guy apprehended

Good shit. Dead man walking

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**
1988 lx hatch
2000 ford lightning
2007 sonic blue ZR1

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

[Big Grin]

Explain to us what "White America" is? Is this where brown people also get a chance to own LS6 C4's? Or Shitbox silvarado's? Is this the place where people are willing to leave their homeland for a better chance of making something for themselves.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
Father of 2 Chechen scumbags. I guess the apple's don't fall far from the tree.

-

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/04/12427-father-of-lone-terrorist-threatens-to-unleash-hell-on-usa-if-son-is-touched/

Chechen Kimbo!

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:

-

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/04/12427-father-of-lone-terrorist-threatens-to-unleash-hell-on-usa-if-son-is-touched/

Chechen Kimbo!
Yes but not the father of the bad guys, as was pointed out to me by some low life crud on cafords.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup, got it John.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
87_Hatch
¯
Member # 6714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87_Hatch  Ford pictures for 87_Hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lets not let the media fool us into thinking chechnians are the next race we must fight. Not all chechnians are terrorist if they were im pretty sure u would have already heard of chechnian terrorist.

--------------------
Yeeeeeeaaaaa buuudddyyy

Posts: 316 | From: redwood city, CA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just read an article where they say these two were good boys, educated, etc etc. its always the ones you least expect.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

[Big Grin]

[BS flag]

[ 2013-04-19, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: ECOboostin ]

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:

-

You my friend are an idiot that is not his father nothing close to his father.
No need to call me an idiot, douchebag. There is a lot of wrong information going around over the past couple of days. No need for a personal attack fuck face. Just say I am wrong, scumbag.
No actually there is because you are in fact an IDIOT A DUMBASS A FUCKING IDIOT. you went on a limb and said this is their dad because Of the way he looks when in fact their dad looks so much different looks so American no facial hair and very elegant. You dumb motherfucker go take your generalizations turn em sideways and shove them straight up your candy ass

[ 2013-04-19, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And you dumb MOTHERFUCKER the Russian government told the FBI about the older brother 2 years ago and told them to question him and track him the FBI decided not to pursue so before you want to put the blame on every person with a beard put the blame on your lazy ass government 4 ppl dead 100+ injured because of incompetence from the government that easily reflects in it's ppl you stereotyping piece of shit fuck you and all the ppl like you

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

[Big Grin]

[BS flag]
NO NOT WEIRD we need him alive we need to question him root out what happen why he did what he did who his terrorist ties are we need to make sure that there were only them two and that there is no other accomplices. We have to find out why, maybe he was contacted by an international terrorist organization. There is alot of intelligence we need to figure out glad he was caught alive also they were raised here try Are as much American as I am as everyone on this board is! ESP the 19 year old he came here when he was 8 we need to find out sooo much shit. So these attacks DO NOT HAPPEN again

[ 2013-04-19, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Those cock suckers were not american as I am. They are not even people. Fuck that.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:

-

Chechen Kimbo!
Yes but not the father of the bad guys, as was pointed out to me by some low life crud on cafords.
You are the king of regurgitating stuff you read on the interwebs and claiming you know all the facts. Time and time again you claim to know more than other folks about numerous topics on this board. Here's a life lesson old timer, usually the guy in the room claiming to be the smartest or know the most is usually the moron of the group.

[ 2013-04-19, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: SF Coupe ]

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
Those cock suckers were not american as I am. They are not even people. Fuck that.

True bro you're right. But the essence is we need to find out why the older brother was questioned before. He had to have ties this can't happen again to many innocent lives

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

-

أن أدعوكم أبله لنشرها هذا؟

"there was also an atttack at the jfk library"

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

No need to call me an idiot, douchebag. There is a lot of wrong information going around over the past couple of days. No need for a personal attack fuck face. Just say I am wrong, scumbag.
No actually there is because you are in fact an IDIOT A DUMBASS A FUCKING IDIOT. you went on a limb and said this is their dad because Of the way he looks when in fact their dad looks so much different looks so American no facial hair and very elegant. You dumb motherfucker go take your generalizations turn em sideways and shove them straight up your candy ass
I just want to point out. I seen this photo/thread in about 9-10 sites. All claiming it was his dad. This doesn't make John right, but goes to show it's wasn't totally his fault. So much false info out ther-e. Shit CNN went on record and said they caught someone. When in fact they didn't even know who they were looking for at that point.

I'm so glad it wasn't a U.S. born terrorist. Dematards are already taking about passing bills on black power. Last thing we needed was a right winger getting stupid.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Initially I too though it smelled of a domestic terror attack it being right around the anniversaries of OKC and WACO and on tax day all the pieces seemed to fit, but who would have thought Borat's cousins were actually responsible go figure.

[ 2013-04-19, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

And you 008GT are what? A dumb ass punk? You should practice what you preach.

أن أدعوكم أبله لنشرها هذا؟

"there was also an atttack at the jfk library"

http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=057784;p=2#000025

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Just think if the cops hadn't made everyone stay in doors all day dude could have been caught hours ago.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

[Big Grin]

Explain to us what "White America" is? Is this where brown people also get a chance to own LS6 C4's? Or Shitbox silvarado's? Is this the place where people are willing to leave their homeland for a better chance of making something for themselves.
Yup!

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com