Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » how bout those dodgers (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: how bout those dodgers
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT03Gt:
the A's did win 72,73,n 74
now if i'm not wrong that's back to back to back lol

Who cares?!?! I was 15 years from being born at that time. Like I give a shit. Lol.
So by that rationale those born in the future won't care about 2010 & 12? Come on man, quit trying to rationalize it. Go for who you like. History is history whether it happened years ago or now.

[ 2013-04-05, 09:45 AM: Message edited by: SEMPERFI510 ]

Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LA shits on nor-cal. How is this even an argument.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So cal may have a lot of shit going on but they dont shit on our football or baseball teams at least. Almost 20 years without football in LA, that is whack. 2 hockey teams though.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
So cal may have a lot of shit going on but they dont shit on our football or baseball teams at least. Almost 20 years without football in LA, that is whack. 2 hockey teams though.

Their baseball teams have 6 titles, same as ours. 2 basketball teams and the kings have just won another title. I would say LA sports have us covered.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SEMPERFI510:
quote:
quote:

Who cares?!?! I was 15 years from being born at that time. Like I give a shit. Lol.
So by that rationale those born in the future won't care about 2010 & 12? Come on man, quit trying to rationalize it. Go for who you like. History is history whether it happened years ago or now.
Not nearly as much as those of us watching today. The history is great, don't get me wrong. I'm a proud 49ers fan. And those superbowls in the 80s that I wasn't around for still mean a lot to me as part of my teams legacy. But nothing compares to the memories you build watching these stories unfold you'r self with close family members and friends.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SEMPERFI510:
quote:
quote:

Not nearly as much as those of us watching today. The history is great, don't get me wrong. I'm a proud 49ers fan. And those superbowls in the 80s that I wasn't around for still mean a lot to me as part of my teams legacy. But nothing compares to the memories you build watching these stories unfold you'r self with close family members and friends.
It is and it was fun watching them beat the Giants in 1989. [Big Grin] Cheers to both teams. I just hate this constant shit talking now that the Giants have some championships. I heard nothing in 2009 and before [Wink] . In the end it doesn't matter when you won the championships it about how many you have. As we are both Niner fans, you can agree on that! So good luck this season. I will enjoy watching my Athletics as you will your Giants.
Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com