Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » how bout those dodgers (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: how bout those dodgers
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Vagiants. Lol
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ArchNotch:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jp03Gt:
i got Dodgers and A's to make it! to the championship [patriot]

Everybody thinks Billy Bean is a genius since the moneyball crap movie. They didn't even win a championship that year. Why do they not add a couple pieces on top of what they had last year? They have the cash flow. A's and Dodgers both suck. [patriot]
And you can suck a dick. [patriot]

The A's came really close last year so I'd be careful saying they " suck " I seem to remember the Giants not even making the post season after their last World Series title......... And the A's have still won 3 in a row. [Cool] Two more titles then SF has done in 50+ years [Wink]

That's great. Got to love the 80's, loser. Yea they failed to make the post season the following year... Then tacked another championship banner up the next. Way to be "close". That's great. I hope you get "close" again this year.
[worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck L.A

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How about those dodgers...... Dropping 2 out of 3 at home to start the season... [patriot]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
How about those dodgers...... Dropping 2 out of 3 at home to start the season... [patriot]

Its ok shit happens lol

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck la

--------------------
93 5.0 trickflow h/c/i

Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHA ST LOUIS IS NEXT!!!

-

[ 2013-04-03, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: BUKSING ]

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:
HAHA ST LOUIS IS NEXT!!!

-

[worship]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Everybody thinks Billy Bean is a genius since the moneyball crap movie. They didn't even win a championship that year. Why do they not add a couple pieces on top of what they had last year? They have the cash flow. A's and Dodgers both suck. [patriot]

The A's came really close last year so I'd be careful saying they " suck " I seem to remember the Giants not even making the post season after their last World Series title......... And the A's have still won 3 in a row. [Cool] Two more titles then SF has done in 50+ years [Wink]

That's great. Got to love the 80's, loser. Yea they failed to make the post season the following year... Then tacked another championship banner up the next. Way to be "close". That's great. I hope you get "close" again this year.
Facts are facts.

Oakland titles 72,73,74,89 > SF Giants 10, 12

Can hate on either teams history. Especially Oakland's 3 in a row. Not too many teams have even gone to 3 in a row & Oakland did it twice in less then 40 years. We don't need to talk about title droughts again right?

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Facts are facts.

Can hate on either teams history. Especially Oakland's 3 in a row. Not too many teams have even gone to 3 in a row & Oakland did it twice in less then 40 years. We don't need to talk about title droughts again right?

All I'm saying is movies are for champions. Not runner up. Teams that get to the playoffs but don't win should get an "atta boy". Not a movie stating Brad Pitts lame ass. By the way, don't you forget what franchise has turned out more hall of famers than any other. By a long shot. [patriot]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/QUOTE]Facts are facts.

Can hate on either teams history. Especially Oakland's 3 in a row. Not too many teams have even gone to 3 in a row & Oakland did it twice in less then 40 years. We don't need to talk about title droughts again right? [/QB][/QUOTE]

^^ true, but the A's did beat the giants in 89 world series, so they can rub that in giants fans faces till you guys beat em in a world series...
facts are facts

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT03Gt:

Facts are facts.

[/QUOTE]

^^ true, but the A's did beat the giants in 89 world series, so they can rub that in giants fans faces till you guys beat em in a world series...
facts are facts [/QB][/QUOTE]
Now you find something good about the dodgers to rub in our face.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Facts are facts.

facts are facts
[/QUOTE]
Now you find something good about the dodgers to rub in our face. [/QB][/QUOTE]

they have 5 titles out there in LA vs their 2 in SF
unless you want to rep Brooklyn days...

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Facts are facts.

facts are facts
[/QUOTE]
Now you find something good about the dodgers to rub in our face. [/QB][/QUOTE]
Jackie Robinson would be one LOL. Being the first team to hire a black player gets a [patriot] in my book.

--------------------

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

quote:
quote:
quote:

Facts are facts.

facts are facts

Now you find something good about the dodgers to rub in our face. [/QUOTE]
Jackie Robinson would be one LOL. Being the first team to hire a black player gets a [patriot] in my book. [/QB][/QUOTE]
+1

87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Facts are facts.

[/QUOTE]

facts are facts [/QB][/QUOTE]

^ but for the giants to do that the As would have to make it there and I seriously don't see that happening for a long time to come...

[ 2013-04-04, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: 87MclarenMustang ]

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87MclarenMustang:
quote:

Facts are facts.

facts are facts
[/QUOTE]

^ but for the giants to do that the As would have to make it there and I seriously don't see that happening for a long time to come... [/QB][/QUOTE]
The cubs won the world series in 1907 and 1908, that means they are better than the Giants. LOL

A's get close but last world series was in the 80s, thats a long time ago. Just like any type of winning in Oakland.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

1954 - 2010 is a lot longer then 1989 to now. [Wink]

--------------------

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

quote:

haha burn! [worship]
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2012 was last year
1989 was a long time ago, before a lot of the youngsters on here were born.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:

haha burn! [worship]
It burns less when you're team has won the WS 2 of the last 3 years. [Big Grin]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ If this keeps up we are all gonna be in for another great season of shit taking. [Big Grin]
[Whoo Whooooo!]

I can't wait for the heated debate coming during the battle of the bay series this year LOL.

--------------------

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

the A's did win 72,73,n 74
now if i'm not wrong that's back to back to back lol

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:
HAHA ST LOUIS IS NEXT!!!

-

LETS GOOOOOO GIANTS!!!!

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
the A's did win 72,73,n 74
now if i'm not wrong that's back to back to back lol

Who cares?!?! I was 15 years from being born at that time. Like I give a shit. Lol.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com