Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » American Guns cancelled (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: American Guns cancelled
Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all in all, people like cobraracer are the reason this country is going to shit, like what is always said and always happens, when firearms/ guns are banned its only going to prevent civilians from obtaining them and criminals to have their way easier, personally if guns are banned i'll start using a f***ing crossbow [patriot]

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

migs66/92
¯
Member # 4811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for migs66/92  Ford pictures for migs66/92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
If the shit hits the fan, CobraRacer is the first motherfucker Im gonna go rob. All Im gonna need is a B.B gun...

First I'm gonna steal his mustang. Then Im gonna do donuts in front of his driveway slowly working my way up to his driveway. Then after his tires pop, im gonna put on the two spares i brought with me and do some more donuts on his front lawn until his c-clips pop out. Lastly, ima make him watch the looped video tape from his hemp recliner
That might be a bad idea cobraracer will just come and shoot you with his tacticool shot gun..... Or purple dildo....
Lol [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ December 21, 2012, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: migs66/92 ]

--------------------
Ill keep my guns and my money, you can have the change

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com