Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » American Guns cancelled (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: American Guns cancelled
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn this show was good, looks like they cancelled it because of the newton shootings. That makes sense....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/18/american-guns-canceled_n_2321749.html?ir=TV

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's bs. So we are starting to ban and remove anything related to guns now? I hope they don't remove Sons of Guns. That's a great show.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Big 5 isn't selling ARs anymore, The company that owns Bushmaster has put it up for sale, Dick's sporting Goods isn't selling ARs anymore either, i can go on and on about how many companies are not supporting the 2nd Amendment anymore.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's part of the agenda. Shame the gun owners to the point they feel guilty for even owning their guns. [Frown]
Its all part of the global scheme to create a one all ruling government. Not trying to sound like a tin foil hat wearing fool LOL. But we have a president who is willing to give up our 2nd amendment rights to cater to the United Nations.

They know a full ban on all guns will take time. That's why they are doing this in small steps.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well if they plan on taking them away and not just banning them I hope it happens in my lifetime.

I should say, before arthritis diables my trigger finger.

[ December 20, 2012, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: John91coupe ]

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is Civil War II around the corner?

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
Is Civil War II around the corner?

Depends on what they try to do, I think.

Anyway, from what I've read about the American Revolution, only 1/3 of the population fought against the Brits. 1/3 were against the revolution and 1/3 sat it out. Not sure how they came up with those numbers in those days but that was their estimate.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's interesting I never knew that, I'd be part of the people fighting. Speaking of, I need more ammo!!!

[ December 20, 2012, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: Greasy ]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
 -

..and in comes the ass-hat with the anti-gun agenda. Get off your damn soapbox and open your god damn eyes. Read this carefully, slowly and over and over... GUNS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM.
Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
quote:
 -

..and in comes the ass-hat with the anti-gun agenda. Get off your damn soapbox and open your god damn eyes. Read this carefully, slowly and over and over... GUNS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM.
edit: inb4 "Did I mention anything about banning guns. I'm talking about regulation blah blah blah"

I understand that. BUT, would that have stopped any crazy asshole who is determined to shoot up a school, theater, hospital, etc etc ?? If a person is determined to cause havoc on the innocent, they will find every means of carrying out their plan to make it happen.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

Regulating guns won't solve anything, taking your shoes off before getting on a plane solves the shoe bomb threat, there's no way around that. There's a black market that gets around any gun laws.
The guy that your quoting is an idiot that can't think for himself like you.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

quote:
That's interesting I never knew that, I'd be part of the people fighting. Speaking of, I need more ammo!!!

Some of the colonists (cobraracer46) fought with the Brits against the revolutionaries. Oh wait, forgot no weapons for him.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
quote:

Some of the colonists (cobraracer46) fought with the Brits against the revolutionaries. Oh wait, forgot no weapons for him.
Well I hope he brings a knife to a gun fight.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
That's part of the agenda. Shame the gun owners to the point they feel guilty for even owning their guns. [Frown]
Its all part of the global scheme to create a one all ruling government. Not trying to sound like a tin foil hat wearing fool LOL. But we have a president who is willing to give up our 2nd amendment rights to cater to the United Nations.

They know a full ban on all guns will take time. That's why they are doing this in small steps.

You are a 100% correct!
This shooting and the one at Virginia Tech don't have motives. There was nothing to gain in either case which makes absolutely no sense. Same goes with the cinema shooting.
This is what there using against us because there saying random people just go shoot up innocent civilians and you could be next. The fear tactic at its best.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

"Never let a crisis go to waste"

-Rahm Emanuel (aka: Obama nut sucker)

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
 -

.... GUNS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM.
Guns are the problem. Guns are too easy to get and there are too many of them floating around in this country. I

The mother of the guy who slaughterd all of those Kids was an NRA member and multiple gun owner. A lot of good all those guns did for the killer's mother; one of her own guns killed her.

You gun nuts are fools.

To avenge all deaths of the children and the teachers, I hope this country goes to war against the NRA and the republican party with the goal being to ban as many fire arms as possible and make the prossess to obtain any remaining guns not made illegal incredibly difficult.

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

Guns are the problem. Guns are too easy to get and there are too many of them floating around in this country. I

The mother of the guy who slaughterd all of those Kids was an NRA member and multiple gun owner. A lot of good all those guns did for the killer's mother; one of her own guns killed her.

You gun nuts are fools.

To avenge all deaths of the children and the teachers, I hope this country goes to war against the NRA and the republican party with the goal being to ban as many fire arms as possible and make the prossess to obtain any remaining guns not made illegal incredibly difficult.

Sure ban guns..banning things has always worked..like drugs..lol isn't murder illegal? Hahaha I don't care banning them won't stop a soul from owning them

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its funny how we like to blame objects that have nothing to do with the actual issues at hand.

Before they had guns, automatic weapons, AR15s, video games, violent movies, gangster rap videos humans still had the urge to murder one another. I mean one of thes stories in the bible (if you believe all that stuff) had Kane bash in Abels head. I don't think banning guns is the problem, there will always be something else we will murder ourselves with.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

You gun nuts are fools.

I don't know how to else to say this but....that is the worst explanation I have ever read on here.

Let me get this straight...you're saying that guns kill people right? Ok...they must magically grow legs and volunteer to kill who it wants. It is an inanimate object...do you understand what that means?

It defies the law of physics, Newtons 1st Law of Motion that states "An object at rest will stay at rest unless acted upon by OUTSIDE force." If the guns are stored away then no harm done.

Banning guns will not help. I fail to see how anyone thinks otherwise.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

You gun nuts are fools.

Instead of banning guns they should BAN cobraracer46 for being such a douche bag...Lets see the votes.. [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

quote:
Originally posted by Venomousnotch:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

You gun nuts are fools.

Instead of banning guns they should BAN cobraracer46 for being such a douche bag...Lets see the votes.. [patriot] [patriot]
Naah, I think he'll ban himself eventually.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by Venomousnotch:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

You gun nuts are fools.

Naah, I think he'll ban himself eventually.
We can only hope..

--------------------
AP1 S2000

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If the shit hits the fan, CobraRacer is the first motherfucker Im gonna go rob. All Im gonna need is a B.B gun...

First I'm gonna steal his mustang. Then Im gonna do donuts in front of his driveway slowly working my way up to his driveway. Then after his tires pop, im gonna put on the two spares i brought with me and do some more donuts on his front lawn until his c-clips pop out. Lastly, ima make him watch the looped video tape from his hemp recliner

Lol [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wht86drop  Ford pictures for Wht86drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Havent you seen the movie Speed!? The bomber took years to blow shit up all at once for some dumbass reason lol

[ December 21, 2012, 02:26 AM: Message edited by: Wht86drop ]

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

High-Output Generations CC

Posts: 1669 | From: East Palo Alto, Fiji Islands | Registered: Jun 2012  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com