Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Borders??? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Borders???
Chinitzzz
¯
Member # 10751

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinitzzz  Ford pictures for Chinitzzz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well minimum wage is 8/hr. that's what they get paid . But u can't forget also US citizens get unemployment when illegals can't.. Also can't forget the "coyote" charge going anywhere from 3 to 5,000$ depending how u want to get here

--------------------
1987 coupe -under construction

87 coupe
¯
Member # 10919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 coupe  Ford pictures for 87 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not racist guys just what I see a lot and homeless are just plain lazy or like this other member said drug addicts I dnt have nuthing against no one not even homeless I always give to the ones in need always I got nuthing else to say peace out..
General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Illegal immigrants contribute to the country's budgets and programs as pay sales taxes.

quote:
Originally posted by 1994steeda:
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
quote:
Originally posted by El komander:
No offense but I never seen a Hispanic guy outside a liquor store begging for change instead I always see them working in the fields with me and no I'm not an illegal jus easy money

This is pretty true. I will see them begging for work, any work... even washing windshields at the gas station... but I rarely see them begging for a handout.

and I don't agree with the theory that illegals do the jobs Americans won't... Illegals do these jobs, for wages that Americans can't... because unlike most illegals, US citizens pay taxes... could you imagine making what an illegal makes AND paying a portion to the government? So the government could then hand that money out to some lazy ass...

Great response! [worship]

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This thread reminds me why People who watch FOX news and vote republican are foolish.

The argument in this thread is that if you come into this country illiegally, you will still get benefits from the government and because immigrants are receiving government assistance, the united states of America is in debt.

It's bull shit.
Remember that under the Clinton administration, America had a budget surplus, and when the Republicans took control of the white house, the bush and ministration started two wars and paid for them with America's credit card and that is why America is now in debt.

By the way why is it that non-native Americans are the ones who always seem to bitch the loudest about people comming illegally into this country?

[ December 15, 2012, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: cobraracer46 ]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
COBRA50
¯
Member # 11614

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COBRA50  Ford pictures for COBRA50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87 coupe:
I'm not racist guys just what I see a lot and homeless are just plain lazy or like this other member said drug addicts I dnt have nuthing against no one not even homeless I always give to the ones in need always I got nuthing else to say peace out..

Nicely said [patriot]

--------------------
94 SVT BLOWN LIGHTNING

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Well minimum wage is 8/hr. that's what they get paid . But u can't forget also US citizens get unemployment when illegals can't.. Also can't forget the "coyote" charge going anywhere from 3 to 5,000$ depending how u want to get here

150 dollars to 5k. They normally charge more for non-Mexicans.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
This thread reminds me why People who watch FOX news and vote republican are foolish.

The argument in this thread is that if you come into this country illiegally, you will still get benefits from the government and because immigrants are receiving government assistance, the united states of America is in debt.

It's bull shit.
Remember that under the Clinton administration, America had a budget surplus, and when the Republicans took control of the white house, the bush and ministration started two wars and paid for them with America's credit card and that is why America is now in debt.

By the way why is it that non-native Americans are the ones who always seem to bitch the loudest about people comming illegally into this country?

If you go with the blame game and how each President adopts the problems of the President before then all of Bush's problems were from Clinton and Clinton did so good because of what Bush Senior and Reagan did.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
No offense but I never seen a Hispanic guy outside a liquor store begging for change instead I always see them working in the fields with me and no I'm not an illegal jus easy money

that is a lie an you know it that.i have seen many hispanic begging for money if front of liquor stores more then once in the town you live in
Chinitzzz
¯
Member # 10751

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinitzzz  Ford pictures for Chinitzzz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SETONKILL:
quote:

that is a lie an you know it that.i have seen many hispanic begging for money if front of liquor stores more then once in the town you live in
Really? We're at? I live in te south side of Stockton and I go to almost all the liquor stores and have never seen a mexican asking for change ?

--------------------
1987 coupe -under construction

94COBRA916
¯
Member # 10370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94COBRA916  Ford pictures for 94COBRA916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Really? We're at? I live in te south side of Stockton and I go to almost all the liquor stores and have never seen a mexican asking for change ?
i live in sac and all homeless people i see are americans aka gueros that just stand in a corner or a light asking for money shit why dont they go work for a couple of cents some even have their family with them.. when have you seen a hispanic with his family asking for money till this day havent seen one... go rent a day without mexicans and see what usa would come too! VIVA LA RASA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 817 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

on the south side
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

on the south side
I seen a family of hispanics in front of the McDonalds on laguna blvd in Elk Grove begging for money with their kids.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88gtstang:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i live in sac and all homeless people i see are americans aka gueros that just stand in a corner or a light asking for money shit why dont they go work for a couple of cents some even have their family with them.. when have you seen a hispanic with his family asking for money till this day havent seen one... go rent a day without mexicans and see what usa would come too! VIVA LA RASA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We can get by, there's plenty of other hispanics besides mexicans plus there are the european mexicans (russians) running around willing to work.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

87 coupe
¯
Member # 10919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 coupe  Ford pictures for 87 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whoe cares guys if their is or aint Hispanics or Americans asking for money this ain't a war or anything like that can we all just get along!!!!! [Frown]
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What sucks I have family members that went to school here with school visa paid for the school have degrees, but can't work in there field just cause they can't get legal. While we have citizens living of the goverment, homeless etc not taking advange of the rights to become someone.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not that I agree with it but do you blame them? Mexico is a shit hole 3rd world country.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1994steeda:
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
quote:

This is pretty true. I will see them begging for work, any work... even washing windshields at the gas station... but I rarely see them begging for a handout.

and I don't agree with the theory that illegals do the jobs Americans won't... Illegals do these jobs, for wages that Americans can't... because unlike most illegals, US citizens pay taxes... could you imagine making what an illegal makes AND paying a portion to the government? So the government could then hand that money out to some lazy ass...

Great response! [worship]

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

on the south side
I seen a family of hispanics in front of the McDonalds on laguna blvd in Elk Grove begging for money with their kids.
There's a difference and more than one kind of hispanic: Mexicans kill mothafuckers. And central americans sue white people...

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com