Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » (New pics on 2nd page!) Quick pics of the new DD: new edge/BBS content! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: (New pics on 2nd page!) Quick pics of the new DD: new edge/BBS content!
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Outlaw_Stangz:
That's a sick setup. Looks like a complety different car. I wanna slam my new edge on some fr500s. If you don't mind me asking. Whats your offset and backspace...

Thanks bro. Yea, the Mach 1 lip really changes the way the car looks. Simple mod that does wonders LOL! The wheel offsets are et22 all around. Not sure about back spacing though.

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd keep the bullits back on and drop that car another 1/2 like you said and trust me it will look nice, the other wheels would be good only if the face of the wheel was black as well

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1ST0KGT:
I'd keep the bullits back on and drop that car another 1/2 like you said and trust me it will look nice, the other wheels would be good only if the face of the wheel was black as well

LOL...too late, bullitts are gone and I'm trying to get away from the 'usual crowd' of fr500's, bullitts, etc. I agree, black faced BBS wheels would look good too, but I actually like the contrast of these wheels better than having the black on black combo again.

--------------------

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Here's a new pic from today...

-

Damn I kinda want a new edge now! I wonder how those rims but in black with polished lip would look on a four eye?
Varrstoen doesn't have black. I think the only company that makes the BBS replicas with a black face and polished lip is XXR. But then youll have all the extra lug holes because they make them universal fit [Embarrassed]
When i checked these things were 250 each have they gone down????

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Depends where you buy them but they're still about $1k for a set.

--------------------

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im jealous that you got that car! and now im even more jealous you put my fav rep wheel on itlol. nice ride dude

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by a302juGRnot:
im jealous that you got that car! and now im even more jealous you put my fav rep wheel on itlol. nice ride dude

Lol, you have no need to be jealous bro, you've got one of the cleanest notchbacks out there [worship] I'll trade you!

You're running the black XXR 521's, right? Got any close ups of the wheels?

--------------------

94sssnake aka svt5150
¯
Member # 1237

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94sssnake aka svt5150  Ford pictures for 94sssnake aka svt5150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Lol, you have no need to be jealous bro, you've got one of the cleanest notchbacks out there [worship] I'll trade you!

NM... Nice wheels!

[ November 19, 2012, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: 94sssnake aka svt5150 ]

--------------------
94 Cobra #2490
Saleen S351 Clone... Too Much $$$

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

thanks man but not ready to let it go just yet. yah im running those but havent got a close up.

[ November 19, 2012, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: a302juGRnot ]

--------------------

Outlaw_Stangz
¯
Member # 3926

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outlaw_Stangz  Ford pictures for Outlaw_Stangz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

thanks man but not ready to let it go just yet. yah im running those but havent got a close up.
Are you running spacers on your notch?
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

tiny 8mm in the front and thats it.^^

--------------------

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks good!

I do think the 19' version of those wheels would have looked a bit more at home under the big 99-04 wheel wells.

Also, drop it another 1/2-3/4"!

Lastly, look for XXR to release their 18-19" CCW Classic Reps in early 2013 for those interested.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
Looks good!

I do think the 19' version of those wheels would have looked a bit more at home under the big 99-04 wheel wells.

Also, drop it another 1/2-3/4"!

Lastly, look for XXR to release their 18-19" CCW Classic Reps in early 2013 for those interested.

Luke, where you been brother?!? What're driving now? I have a hunch its an E39, but I could be wrong...

I agree, 19's would've been nice, but for DD purposes the 18's are fine. Tires for 19's are more scarce and cost more [Embarrassed] I'm still on the fence about lowering it anymore due to speed bumps getting to my house, but I really want to...we'll have to see though.

The shop that I got these wheels from had the CCW Classic reps in 16" but no word on the 18-19" ones yet. They do look mighty pretty though!!!

--------------------

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looking good but dislike the GT bumpers.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
looking good but dislike the GT bumpers.

Honestly, so do I haha...but thats why I had to add the Mach 1 lip to change it up a little. I'd 'really' want a 99/01 cobra front but theres no way I can spend money on parts on paint if its going to be my DD. It'd turn into another project that I really dont want to deal with [Big Grin]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com