Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Shaun Perry aka AED Tuna is an A55hole!!!!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Shaun Perry aka AED Tuna is an A55hole!!!!!!
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Yup I also was impressed with his knowledge and his willingness to help with solving issues that was keeping cars from being tuned ,and his up beat attitude when every car on the second day had issues that had to be worked out before getting tuned correctly, And his willingness to keep going on this last car even though the gremlins kept popping up was having a lot of issues ,but he pushed bob kurgan to keep on going on this mustang to finally get some decent #s .Today Shaun offered even to let me take his new 5.0 for a spin to show me how well and hard these new 5.0s ran, I of course turned him down becAuse I would probably go straight to the dealership and go in debt up to my eyeballsand purchase one, but I gladly went for a spin in the passenger seat to see his beast in action from the passenger seat! Wow I was impressed !!! And now after dealing with Shawn @ AED I will gladly refer him to have tunes done by Shawn @ AED . Don't have to take my word for it call and ask or Shawn if he says its true you know it's gospel !! Lol.. But again thanks on the behalf of John Bibbons and the 50Reasons Crew!!!! Oh sorry grammar Nazis for my poor grammar [Big Grin] I also would like to thank Jayson and Mitch and Matt for all the help to get a members car running right to get this car tuned right !!! Matt and Mitch ,both Shaun and I agree you two need to open a shop cor business

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what i wanna know is, why would u let another tuner tune at your own shop?? [Confused]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LQ9SN95:
what i wanna know is, why would u let another tuner tune at your own shop?? [Confused]

camaraderie...........same reason we are all here.........

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Y2K 281
¯
Member # 10132

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Y2K 281  Ford pictures for Y2K 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Bob is very well known and Shaun has worked with him in the past on tuning solutions. When big name tuners travel for tuning they have to go somewhere, why not go to one of the cleanest and well kept shops in the state?
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

because i can't toon for shit
figured i'd look over his shoulder, steal his secrets and finally figure out how to dial in a ford.

[ November 14, 2012, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: 93PONY ]

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
quote:

figured i'd look over his shoulder, steal his secrets and finally figure out how to dial in a ford. AND THEN INVITE HIM BACK IN MAY LOL

fixed

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

figured i'd STAND his shoulder, steal his secrets and finally figure out how to dial in a ford.

+1 ...and fixed

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Y2K 281:
quote:

Bob is very well known and Shaun has worked with him in the past on tuning solutions. When big name tuners travel for tuning they have to go somewhere, why not go to one of the cleanest and well kept shops in the state?
Well said.

[ November 14, 2012, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: Boss 327 ]

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

Revved up
¯
Member # 11321

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Revved up  Ford pictures for Revved up    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love watching girls with big boobs jump on trampolines

--------------------
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyixgrPn4g1qc1ac7o1_500.gif

Posts: 275 | From: Fairfield, Ca | Registered: Sep 2011  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dammit I dropped that wrench...

"Hey Shaun, can you walk under the car and grab it?"

-Bob Kurgan

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RED@7kVERT *8850GT*:

-Bob Kurgan

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

LOL

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
guess i never saw it that way [patriot]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

-Bob Kurgan

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

LOL
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
quote:
quote:

-Bob Kurgan

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

LOL
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LMAO!!

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by StreakMatt:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-Bob Kurgan

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

LOL
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LMAO!!
Lmao hahahaha

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

figured i'd look over his shoulder, steal his secrets and finally figure out how to dial in a ford.

Lol

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
DEVERO2
¯
Member # 6155

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEVERO2  Ford pictures for DEVERO2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

LMFAO
Posts: 641 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Bob Kurgan
Member # 12543

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Kurgan  Ford pictures for Bob Kurgan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hi guys..

thanks AED

sincerely
bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhb

Bob Kurgan
Member # 12543

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Kurgan  Ford pictures for Bob Kurgan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

You didnt see shit, cuz you're not big enough to look over my shoulder [Smile]

honestly, why would you want too?? Im just a hack... thats what i read on the intraweb and you know that shit is true!

Bob Kurgan
Member # 12543

quote:

i'm sure the $1000 for opening up the shop and hanging out didnt hurt at all..
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Kurgan:
hi guys..

thanks AED

sincerely
bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhb

Baahhhhhhhhhhb!!! Lol...

Welcome to CA Fords!

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
hi guys..

thanks AED

sincerely
bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhb

Oh Great.... a new post whore! LOL

Welcome Bob!!!

Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
hi guys..

thanks AED

sincerely
bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhb

Holy Shit!!!!

I give him 6 months before breaks the " no ghetto rule"....

Then......BAN HAMMER!!!!

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
hi guys..

thanks AED

sincerely
bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhb

Holy Shit!!!!

I give him 6 months before breaks the " no ghetto rule"....

Then......BAN HAMMER!!!!

LMFAO [worship]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

i'm sure the $1000 for opening up the shop and hanging out didnt hurt at all..
Legit people on here stopped responding to Willies stupid comments a long time ago. You should see the picture of him eating this hot do(n)g, lol

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com