Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Shaun Perry aka AED Tuna is an A55hole!!!!!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Shaun Perry aka AED Tuna is an A55hole!!!!!!
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So now that I got your attention...Shaun actually asked me to make sure and post that...

in fact, it is quite the opposite.

I find myself praising AED and especially Shaun for his knowledge and superb customer service this weekend. If not for Shaun, 2 maybe 3 cars would not have been able to be tuned.

Shaun really showed how much of a true car guy he is and why he deserves a lot of the praise and nut swingers he already has...plus, he also showed some really thick skin when myself, Streakmatt, and Mr. Mitch dug into him a little...

He made the time for us at the last minute for two days of tuning and then was very understanding on the last day when the final car took 5-6 hours of wrenching and tuning to get right which was worth it because it put down nearly 700RW and 800Tq on low boost....

But I personally want to thank Shaun for his prompt service that he brought out

We will be using AED exclusively from here on out and hope to have a long standing relationship with them...

Thanks Again to GuRu Shaun and AED....

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rock on!

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good post short round!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've been messaging him lately as well about my next car and he's very helpful.
I know he's a very busy guy also [patriot]

Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You bastard.
You're killing my bad boy image on CaFords.

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^LOL!!!!^^^^
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
You bastard.

such a badbay...
he has his own brand of crackers..

-

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup I also was impressed with his knowledge and his willingness to help with solving issues that was keeping cars from being tuned ,and his up beat attitude when every car on the second day had issues that had to be worked out before getting tuned correctly, And his willingness to keep going on this last car even though the gremlins kept popping up was having a lot of issues ,but he pushed bob kurgan to keep on going on this mustang to finally get some decent #s .Today Shaun offered even to let me take his new 5.0 for a spin to show me how well and hard these new 5.0s ran, I of course turned him down becAuse I would probably go straight to the dealership and go in debt up to my eyeballsand purchase one, but I gladly went for a spin in the passenger seat to see his beast in action from the passenger seat! Wow I was impressed !!! And now after dealing with Shawn @ AED I will gladly refer him to have tunes done by Shawn @ AED . Don't have to take my word for it call and ask or Shawn if he says its true you know it's gospel !! Lol.. But again thanks on the behalf of John Bibbons and the 50Reasons Crew!!!! Oh sorry grammar Nazis for my poor grammar [Big Grin] I also would like to thank Jayson and Mitch and Matt for all the help to get a members car running right to get this car tuned right !!! Matt and Mitch ,both Shaun and I agree you two need to open a shop !

[ November 13, 2012, 03:28 AM: Message edited by: 50Reasons ]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
So now that I got your attention...Shaun actually asked me to make sure and post that...

in fact, it is quite the opposite.

I find myself praising AED and especially Shaun for his knowledge and superb customer service this weekend. If not for Shaun, 2 maybe 3 cars would not have been able to be tuned.

Shaun really showed how much of a true car guy he is and why he deserves a lot of the praise and nut swingers he already has...plus, he also showed some really thick skin when myself, Streakmatt, and Mr. Mitch dug into him a little...

He made the time for us at the last minute for two days of tuning and then was very understanding on the last day when the final car took 5-6 hours of wrenching and tuning to get right which was worth it because it put down nearly 700RW and 800Tq on low boost....

But I personally want to thank Shaun for his prompt service that he brought out

We will be using AED exclusively from here on out and hope to have a long standing relationship with them...

Thanks Again to GuRu Shaun and AED....

+1000 to this...And lol at the crackers hahaha

Definitely want to say thanks to Shaun for fitting us in at the very last minute for our dyno weekend with Bob Kurgan. Also thanks for all the extra help you provided to all parties involved in the dyno day.

Overall it was a success, and we will be setting up another one in the Spring time with Shaun and AED [patriot]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Yup I also was impressed with his knowledge and his willingness to help with solving issues that was keeping cars from being tuned ,and his up beat attitude when every car on the second day had issues that had to be worked out before getting tuned correctly, And his willingness to keep going on this last car even though the gremlins kept popping up was having a lot of issues ,but he pushed bob kurgan to keep on going on this mustang to finally get some decent #s .Today Shaun offered even to let me take his new 5.0 for a spin to show me how well and hard these new 5.0s ran, I of course turned him down becAuse I would probably go straight to the dealership and go in debt up to my eyeballsand purchase one, but I gladly went for a spin in the passenger seat to see his beast in action from the passenger seat! Wow I was impressed !!! And now after dealing with Shawn @ AED I will gladly refer him to have tunes done by Shawn @ AED . Don't have to take my word for it call and ask or Shawn if he says its true you know it's gospel !! Lol.. But again thanks on the behalf of John Bibbons and the 50Reasons Crew!!!! Oh sorry grammar Nazis for my poor grammar [Big Grin] I also would like to thank Jayson and Mitch and Matt for all the help to get a members car running right to get this car tuned right !!! Matt and Mitch ,both Shaun and I agree you two need to open a shop !

FYI Matt and Mitch DO have their own shop....hence the reason brother Bibbin has nice Dart 363 sitting under his hood now...

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broke4.6  Ford pictures for Broke4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol so i guess your not praising kurgan anymore?

--------------------
01 GT -lazer red- 32v swap

jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
You bastard.

Bad boy!! lol. You guys are doin good up there. I only see Jeff and Drew to harass at the track, haven't seen the "big" guy in a while !! haha. good job guys.

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

68gtscode
¯
Member # 8679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68gtscode  Ford pictures for 68gtscode    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Always nice to see more cheerleaders join the squad. Good job Shaun!
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1 on everything.Real cool guy,nothing like some disgruntled people have made him out to be.Even donated to my cause out of his scrap pile.A+ dude in my eyes. [patriot]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
Originally posted by Broke4.6:

Yeah I hate Kurgan now ...but still let him tune my car and still buy parts off of him....Good ASSumption you made there...

quote:
Originally posted by 68gtscode:
Always nice to see more cheerleaders join the squad. Good job Shaun!

No..I still don't like him that much...just wanted to say thanks is all...

[ November 13, 2012, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: CornOil_&_Boost ]

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I did not tune anything.
Bob ran the show, all I did was support as needed.

Matt/Mitch, we need to set you guys up with data logging capability so you can work out 'bugs' before the day of tuning. I'll discuss a few things with with high ups at the PRI show and see what I can work out.

I've also got a break-out box at the house I have no use for. It is an old-school tool for nailing down electric gremlins in the ECU harness.

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Yup I also was impressed with his knowledge and his willingness to help with solving issues that was keeping cars from being tuned ,and his up beat attitude when every car on the second day had issues that had to be worked out before getting tuned correctly, And his willingness to keep going on this last car even though the gremlins kept popping up was having a lot of issues ,but he pushed bob kurygan to keep on going on this mustang to finally get some decent #s .Today Shaun offered even to let me take his new 5.0 for a spin to show me how well and hard these new 5.0s ran, I of course turned him down becAuse I would probably go straight to the dealership and go in debt up to my eyeballsand purchase one, but I gladly went for a spin in the passenger seat to see his beast in action from the passenger seat! Wow I was impressed !!! And now after dealing with Shawn @ AED I will gladly refer him to have tunes done by Shawn @ AED . Don't have to take my word for it call and ask or Shawn if he says its true you know it's gospel !! Lol.. But again thanks on the behalf of John Bibbons and the 50Reasons Crew!!!! Oh sorry grammar Nazis for my poor grammar [Big Grin] I also would like to thank Jayson and Mitch and Matt for all the help to get a members car running right to get this car tuned right !!! Matt and Mitch ,both Shaun and I agree you two need to open a shop !

FYI Matt and Mitch DO have their own shop....hence the reason brother Bibbin has nice Dart 363 sitting under his hood now...
They should advertise on here. I bet they would get a lot of business.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

yea i know been there before but they don't advertise for work, cuz they both have day jobs

[ November 13, 2012, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: 50Reasons ]

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good shit to hear.

I guess when it comes down to it and time to pull together we are all car guys or we wouldnt be here!!

Good shit!!

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
another good AED POST!!!!! Nice Job guys!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I did not tune anything.

Matt/Mitch, we need to set you guys up with data logging capability so you can work out 'bugs' before the day of tuning. I'll discuss a few things with with high ups at the PRI show and see what I can work out.

I've also got a break-out box at the house I have no use for. It is an old-school tool for nailing down electric gremlins in the ECU harness.

Hey cafords badass! You never mentioned this tool yesterday! Or possibly it's only good for foxes? I got it figured out anyway I think!

And Matt congrats on the numbers! I never would have thought they would come out so nice!!! Badass
[worship]

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
quote:
I did not tune anything.

Hey cafords badass! You never mentioned this tool yesterday! Or possibly it's only good for foxes? I got it figured out anyway I think!

[worship]

No he did mention it. The day you were at the dyno

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Broke4.6:

LOL you missed the point. Kurgan is still our guy. As Shaun stated, he didn't tune anything. But he did help us out tremendously by opening his doors for us Sat and Sun on a last minutes notice. He also offered tools when needed, misc. parts, Gas jugs, etc, etc...Then opened early and stayed late even though he had prior arrangements. This was all very much appreciated by myself, Jason, Mitch and Bob. We will not hesitate to use Shaun and AED for upcoming Kurgan dyno days. Basically it came down to one car guy helping a bunch of other car guys out [patriot]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

quote:

That would be awesome. Any type of data logging would go a LONG way in assisting to get these cars ready before the dyno day. That break-out box sounds cool. Let me know, we could use that too.

[ November 13, 2012, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: StreakMatt ]

--------------------

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

quote:
Originally posted by StreakMatt:
quote:

That would be awesome. Any type of data logging would go a LONG way in assisting to get these cars ready before the dyno day. That break-out box sounds cool. Let me know, we could use that too.
The break out box is yours.
Chatted with a few tuner buddies and the best bet is to find you a used Sneec for logging. The alternative would require too much investment.

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com