Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Giants!!! World Series champs!! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Giants!!! World Series champs!!
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
Sports teams period!

San Francisco>Oakland !!!!!!!!

Easy to see who runs the bay!!!

your right oakland 4 rings,giants 2 rings

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
Funny how most giants fan didn't know they existed before 2010 anyways congrats to the giants an their real fans.

true you gotta go back to 1989 to find real giants fans.. the ones nowadays are pathetic gangster wannabees

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Our time is now, As are irrelevant. We just swept the team that handed them their ass his year. Ffffft fffft ffffft fffft sweep sweep city bitch.

yander i didnt know you played for the gaints?
Krz03sn8k
¯
Member # 4482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Krz03sn8k  Ford pictures for Krz03sn8k    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
As an A's fan we have nothing to be ashamed of we had a great year i hold my head high and wear my A's gear all season and offseason long...My hdislike for the giants goes for the purpose of the owners not giving the A's the terrotorial rights to san jose there greedy..When the giants where on there last legs and were moving to florida walter haas helped them out to try to build a stadium and keep them here in the bay...The giants aren't doing them same in return..if its bay love show it..Respect the A's they were the first team in the bay out of all sports to bring a championship here.

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
KRZY4DS

Posts: 177 | From: Sharks Territory | Registered: May 2004  |  :
DeeSVT
¯
Member # 6720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeeSVT  Ford pictures for DeeSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go Giants !!!! Fuck eveybody eles...

--------------------
Savage Habits!
97 cobra

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just want to give a special thanks to all the haters & nonbelievers. Keep doing what do because it just wouldn't be the same without you! To all the real baseball fans thanks for giving respect where respect is do. Everybody else, keep it moving! And to all the new Giants fans lets win with some class and let the losers do the shit talking

Been a fan for 3 decades, it don't get much better than this!
GO GIANTS!!!!
 -
 -

[ October 29, 2012, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: SnakeBit ]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SETONKILL:
quote:
Our time is now, As are irrelevant. We just swept the team that handed them their ass his year. Ffffft fffft ffffft fffft sweep sweep city bitch.

Yes i'm a giant [patriot] FFFFFT FFFFT FFFT

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SETONKILL:
quote:

Yes i'm a giant [patriot] FFFFFT FFFFT FFFT
ME TOO [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
As an A's fan we have nothing to be ashamed of we had a great year i hold my head high and wear my A's gear all season and offseason long...My hdislike for the giants goes for the purpose of the owners not giving the A's the terrotorial rights to san jose there greedy..When the giants where on there last legs and were moving to florida walter haas helped them out to try to build a stadium and keep them here in the bay...The giants aren't doing them same in return..if its bay love show it..Respect the A's they were the first team in the bay out of all sports to bring a championship here.

[patriot]
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com