Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ATTEN CAFORDS BLoWN FR500 is not to be dealt with!!!!! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ATTEN CAFORDS BLoWN FR500 is not to be dealt with!!!!!
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.uprproducts.com/mustang-silver-front-coil-over-springs-kit.html

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/STR-S6001/

[ October 28, 2012, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: racsirx ]

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Should have inspected the parts. Its not the sellers fault you were in a rush. You clearly had time to look at the parts. Chalk it up as a learning experience. Its not like you cant use the parts.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can always buy new,

quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:

And shameless plug but holla at me if you want em even cheaper, new, than the prices posted in the link above!!!

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLoWN FR500  Ford pictures for BLoWN FR500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by D.R.E:
Yeah damn was there anything about this dudes family?? Oh no that's what I thought like I said he anit hard to find because he wanna play games but you know Iam koo homie I got a lot of things on the line you can go ahead and hide behind this computer and your brothers badge I anit gonna play this game I hope you spend that 250 wisely fucking pussy

Oh yeah I bought yo bitch some chocolate and flowers with it

--------------------
92 Fobra Supercharged - Stolen
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

I Stay Charged Like The Energizer Bunny

Posts: 1226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Yeah damn was there anything about this dudes family?? Oh no that's what I thought like I said he anit hard to find because he wanna play games but you know Iam koo homie I got a lot of things on the line you can go ahead and hide behind this computer and your brothers badge I anit gonna play this game I hope you spend that 250 wisely fucking pussy

Why do you keep thinking he is hiding from you?

The dude was agreeing to refund you money but you insisted and decided to take it to a whole another level.

YOU messed up by not inspecting the product, YOU messed up by throwing threats at him.

End of subject, move on.

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Billy Bob
¯
Member # 9412

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billy Bob  Ford pictures for Billy Bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BLoWN FR500:
quote:

Don't bring his bitch into. If you ain't got the balls to say it to face then don't say shit over the Internet. I don't care what y'all say back fourth but don't disrespect his girl by calln his girl a bitch

--------------------
JACK SWAG

Posts: 293 | From: Your chicks house | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

The dude was agreeing to refund you money but you insisted and decided to take it to a whole another level.

YOU messed up by not inspecting the product, YOU messed up by throwing threats at him.

End of subject, move on.

[worship]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rule #1 when buying: inspect the parts!

Rule #1 when selling: count the money right there in front of their face, if you got a marker shit mark it for the fake test.

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Billy Bob:
quote:
quote:

Don't bring his bitch into. If you ain't got the balls to say it to face then don't say shit over the Internet. I don't care what y'all say back fourth but don't disrespect his girl by calln his girl a bitch
I find this defense of yours a little funny with your sig as a back door man [Eek!]
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
Originally posted by Billy Bob:
quote:
quote:

I find this defense of yours a little funny with your sig as a back door man [Eek!]
[worship]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why is the N word being used so much is he black or something?

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dan GTFOH! That wasnt a kick in the nuts, maybe a jab to the shoulder. But anyway I still sticking with he's a cry baby [patriot]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
Dan GTFOH! That wasnt a kick in the nuts, maybe a jab to the shoulder. But anyway I still sticking with he's a cry baby [patriot]

I said I still love ya!!!!

They both cry babies now I see the posts.

I still give em a discount on parts tho.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
18x10roushes
¯
Member # 5269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18x10roushes  Ford pictures for 18x10roushes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oooO KIH [patriot]

--------------------
http://fastgms-teamfast.com/

MEMBER OF TEAM FAST
RIP Willie G

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Solid [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slow2v:
*grabs popcorn*

+1
make room on that couch for me

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QB] I said it was my negligence for not over looking everything yes it is my fualt for not looking everything over

[QB]it was in dark only seen the good side of the sleeve it also ha the springs over them plus having a convo plus driving 45 min away I was kinda in a rush like said it was my negligence on inspecting them

I think this plus that awesome voice mail says it all man. I know if you come at me with a vm like that I want nothing to do with you and I wont ever deal with you again. A dumbass move buying shit you did not even thoroughly look over first. Another dumbass move making multiple threats to the guy. Shit, this should be a seller beware thread instead of buyer beware. It would go something like this.

SELLER BEWARE!!!!!!

D.R.E. doesnt examine used parts he buys off of the ford sale section of CA fords. After he realizes he forked over money for a part USED part he BOUGHT he will text, call, threaten you, and threaten your family.

Ya something like that would get the message across. Shit..I can tell you I will never sell shit to you because I will never deal with a person whom is known to handle himself like that...

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

SpecialVehicleTeam
¯
Member # 11162

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SpecialVehicleTeam  Ford pictures for SpecialVehicleTeam    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasnake9:
[QB] I said it was my negligence for not over looking everything yes it is my fualt for not looking everything over

[QB]it was in dark only seen the good side of the sleeve it also ha the springs over them plus having a convo plus driving 45 min away I was kinda in a rush like said it was my negligence on inspecting them

I think this plus that awesome voice mail says it all man. I know if you come at me with a vm like that I want nothing to do with you and I wont ever deal with you again. A dumbass move buying shit you did not even thoroughly look over first. Another dumbass move making multiple threats to the guy. Shit, this should be a seller beware thread instead of buyer beware. It would go something like this.

SELLER BEWARE!!!!!!

D.R.E. doesnt examine used parts he buys off of the ford sale section of CA fords. After he realizes he forked over money for a part USED part he BOUGHT he will text, call, threaten you, and threaten your family.

Ya something like that would get the message across. Shit..I can tell you I will never sell shit to you because I will never deal with a person whom is known to handle himself like that...

+1

--------------------
bet you cant keep up

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I suggest u delete this, u went about it wrong way! U should have inspected the parts and every set of used coilovers I have seen have wear up there. U don't wanna use the threads That high up, even if u wanted it. It's unsafe! Just put them on your car as is and chalk it up! As a learning experience! The end

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=103ty51&s=6

damn id be shitting bricks.....SIKE [Roll Eyes]

he saw what he bought, bought it anyway and now wants to cry over it? fuck that [Roll Eyes]

[ November 10, 2012, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: LQ9SN95 ]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

End of subject, move on.

[worship]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice voicemail... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
voicemail ftw...

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com