Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ATTEN CAFORDS BLoWN FR500 is not to be dealt with!!!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ATTEN CAFORDS BLoWN FR500 is not to be dealt with!!!!!
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:
i say just buy the sleeves yourself and take it as a lesson learned.....i went from oakland to santa rosa to find out the slotted and drilled rotors were for 85-86 after trying to install them lol buyer lied and i didnt know wtf i was doin

Don't waste time on sleeves unless u ridin on 26s like a donk.

That is what they gonna look like after a few track session or a few thousand miles anyway......

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes lol very much noob shit lol and hey if turbo the man 50 says dont trip then dont trip

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
60 fucking dollars??? GTFOH!! Omgosh omgosh mad mad mad! U could have used all that time making money instead of wasting it on ths post! I didnt read the whole thread but for $60... I think u should be the one of buyer beware lol

Where's Don at?

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
60 fucking dollars??? GTFOH!! Omgosh omgosh mad mad mad! U could have used all that time making money instead of wasting it on ths post! I didnt read the whole thread but for $60... I think u should be the one of buyer beware lol

Where's Don at?

Hey guys, dude was just upset and came here to vent to friends and get some sense talked into him. That's what we all here for don't get mad at him.

--------------------

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLoWN FR500  Ford pictures for BLoWN FR500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by D.R.E:
I was unaware of that turbo50 but Iam just upset it wasn't stated in the post and I handed the 250 when he could've simple shoot me money back ya know

Ahahaha really? Should I post the voicemail of your bitchass threatening me. Get real you fagget. You seen them before you bought it and I asked if there good you said yup. Your one dumbfuck is all I can say.

--------------------
92 Fobra Supercharged - Stolen
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

I Stay Charged Like The Energizer Bunny

Posts: 1226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLoWN FR500  Ford pictures for BLoWN FR500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nifty50:
quote:
Hhhmmmm nifty50 your clearly not reading everything I said it was my negligence for not over looking everything yes it is my fualt for not looking everything over but after he said he would give me money and not just give me money for the sleeves that's when the ball was in his court

I read the whole post, missed not one word.

You cant conduct business the way that you are, shit just doesn't work that way. If he agreed to give you your money back, by no means was he obligated to.. I know that I sure the hell wouldnt have. But my point is, whenever you started to make vague threats to him by stating "I know you gotta family" .. I personally would perceive that as a threat and I know that I sure as hell would not be willing to give you the money back if I was willing to in the first place.
Can you blame him?

Clearly proved my point thank u. I was going to give his money back cuz i didnt want to be the fucked up person. But then he blew my phone back to back while I was at work. Then he threatened me. After the threat I said fuck you THERE YOURS NOW! end of story never hit him back up

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

quote:
Originally posted by SydewayzStan:
DRE i wouldnt worry about it too much. A lot of coilover kits dont keep the spring centered on the perches and rubs on the sleeves. If you put new sleeves the same thing is gonna happen.

Kept telling him they will work and he will not use the threads on the top unless he wanteda damn lift kit on there but he didn't wanna listen. Oh well. Should've never got out of pocket

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

quote:
Originally posted by Carless:
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
I think u shoulda got all your money back when blownfr500 said hed give u the full refund, but you wanted 60.. I woulda took the full amount back ... Then you stated about him not knowing u and him having a family and this and this and that ,.. That didnt help .. Shoulda just took the refund

Ive met blown fr500. hes a cool dude. Not the type of person to wrong you, Which is probably why he offered to give him the money back.

I dont know if you guys remembered a few months back when HE went through the same thing with another member. Its on the buyer not the seller. He at least manned up and offered you the refund. You dont see alot of sellers to EVER refund your money.

Thanks bro

[patriot]

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:

Where's Don at?

Hey guys, dude was just upset and came here to vent to friends and get some sense talked into him. That's what we all here for don't get mad at him.
Oh get off the fence u know he's a baby for crying about $60. I dont get mad, I get glad. And if its funny i laugh out loud

Maybe he's your boy and you're just backing him up, which is cool, but i dont go online to vent/rant and/or cry. If $60 makes or breaks you, then maybe one should re-evaluate his/her priorities.

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Buyer is 100% responsible for inspecting and ensuring item is feasible/applicable before purchasing an used item.

Blown FR500 was doing you a favor by offering you money back even after you threatened him by stating how "you can get loud with him" (on the third screen-shot). You were trying to handle it smooth? I wonder what were you implicating?

That right there would've been a big NO NO from me and I'm pretty sure most sellers would've told you to go kick rocks.

Blown FR500 is a very humble person, I know him and met him on numerous occasions. He is NOT the person that will ever do anyone dirty.

To the buyer --> Next time you purchase something used and believe the item is not in the same condition you expected, request for a refund with respect. Transactions usually go smooth that way.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BLoWN FR500:
quote:
I was unaware of that turbo50 but Iam just upset it wasn't stated in the post and I handed the 250 when he could've simple shoot me money back ya know

Ahahaha really? Should I post the voicemail of your bitchass threatening me. Get real you fagget. You seen them before you bought it and I asked if there good you said yup. Your one dumbfuck is all I can say.
I agree

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Lol I wana post this voicemail up. Anyone interested in hearing it lmao. Help a brotha out.

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nifty50:
The only person who is at fault here is the buyer, you should have looked them over before you ever put any cash into that mans hands.(#1 rule when buying ANYTHING used!!!) Buying shit on here isnt like buying shit at Costco, you cant tell someone that you want your money back because you're not happy with what you bought because you did'nt look them over thoroughly and are now unhappy with the item. Its your fault you got burned!

If you wanted the option of returning something then you should have just bought whatever the hell it is new.

+1. You gotta check before. It's a common problem. On top of all that you won't be riding you car that high off the ground. If you are you should keep your stock springs on and don't buy coil overs.... just saying. Lol
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Lol I wana post this voicemail up. Anyone interested in hearing it lmao. Help a brotha out.

Shoot it to me via text, I'll upload it.
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=103ty51&s=6

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

D.R.E
¯
Member # 10484

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for D.R.E  Ford pictures for D.R.E    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ha ha ha damn I must not be human then when this punk gots time to text but won't answer the phone hhhhmmm yeah blown fr500 your a real grown ass man you could've answered and told and said hey ill hit you later Iam at work we can this out later but no you didn't and 166 merlot 60 bucks don't make or break me no ones crying ha this post was for the next member that deals with this dude I don't care how you think I handled this Iam not gonna let some dude tell me one thing that he agrees to then switch it up most people would be irritated I guess not cafords ha
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He must mean he gon' find you and politely ask for his money back and give you a big hug. [Smile]
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Damn, aint that some shit...

[ October 28, 2012, 03:33 AM: Message edited by: Nifty50 ]

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

DAMN!!

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

quote:
Ha ha ha damn I must not be human then when this punk gots time to text but won't answer the phone hhhhmmm yeah blown fr500 your a real grown ass man you could've answered and told and said hey ill hit you later Iam at work we can this out later but no you didn't and 166 merlot 60 bucks don't make or break me no ones crying ha this post was for the next member that deals with this dude I don't care how you think I handled this Iam not gonna let some dude tell me one thing that he agrees to then switch it up most people would be irritated I guess not cafords ha

Oh im taking the time to make u look stupid as fuck. Enjoy Cafords
[patriot]

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

D.R.E
¯
Member # 10484

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for D.R.E  Ford pictures for D.R.E    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah damn was there anything about this dudes family?? Oh no that's what I thought like I said he anit hard to find because he wanna play games but you know Iam koo homie I got a lot of things on the line you can go ahead and hide behind this computer and your brothers badge I anit gonna play this game I hope you spend that 250 wisely fucking pussy
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I remember my first time buying used parts lol someone call the waaahhhmbulance

Dunh dunna dunh duh dun duh bad boys bad boys what ya gunna do? what ya gunna do when dre message you?

Cafords is filmed on location with whining crybabys of the mustang dept.

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did you look at them in the dark or something? Wouldn't be hard to notice the flaws in any light. Wasn't like a transmission or something. It's right there viewable to the average eye.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
D.R.E
¯
Member # 10484

Robb it was in dark only seen the good side of the sleeve it also ha the springs over them plus having a convo plus driving 45 min away I was kinda in a rush like said it was my negligence on inspecting them shit at least can admit shit unlike you blown fr500
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:

Where's Don at?

Oh get off the fence u know he's a baby for crying about $60. I dont get mad, I get glad. And if its funny i laugh out loud

Maybe he's your boy and you're just backing him up, which is cool, but i dont go online to vent/rant and/or cry. If $60 makes or breaks you, then maybe one should re-evaluate his/her priorities.

That was a kick in the nuts when I was the only one with balls to step up on you 70k chevelle post now u hate on me like imma fence rider. That's weak brah but u know what.......I still love ur naikhead buick buildin ass just on principal.

Jus sayin DRE done fucked up but kets educate, not berate a fellow car guy.

Burn rubber!!!!b

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com