Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ATTEN CAFORDS BLoWN FR500 is not to be dealt with!!!!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ATTEN CAFORDS BLoWN FR500 is not to be dealt with!!!!!
D.R.E
¯
Member # 10484

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for D.R.E  Ford pictures for D.R.E    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys first off Iam not about cafords drama this post is just for cafords members to beware of Blown fr500 deals Now I recently bought some coil overs from him lastnight the item that he sold me had damage but it was negligence for not going over them carefully but he could've been honest and told me the damage now I have screen shots of when I finally got home and seen the damage now I have full text message shots nothing has been erased FYI if you own an iPhone you'll know what Iam talking about I also have pics of the sleeves but here is the start of the convo after I got home
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
Ok between this screen I gave him a call that lead to voicemail saying look if you wanna play games go ahead BUT YOUR NOT HARD TO FIND! Nowi started rambling on I can't remember but nothing to the degree of shooting him stabbing or even hitting now any person would be fed up with the game that he's trying the play at this point.
 -
 -
 -
Now once he said this I called him multiple times not to argue but get my money back finally he answers being ignorant calling me nigga he don't care I fucked up for threating him called me a bitch an hung up now at this point I would love to stand toe to toe with you Blown fr500 but you decide to hide behind your brothers badge after I try to work something it's funny how your sting games but when you told me how your Notch got stolen Iam thinking why would pull this type of shit but whatever cafords steer clear of this clown here a pic of the sleeves and link of the sale Now Iam not looking to get him banned but to make people aware of bs that's out there.FYI nothing was stated of damage to sleeves in forsale add

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=108365#000000
 -

--------------------
Local 3 Operating Engineers member
1991 titanium frost coupe
1991 x chp coupe

D.R.E
¯
Member # 10484

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for D.R.E  Ford pictures for D.R.E    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry some screen shoots don't show most of the responses but you get the picture now that I see and some repeats
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ima tell you like this and not trying to start nothing homie but just because his brother is a cop dont mean he can't catch an ass woppin and man up....it would of been easy and he just shoulda gave you the 60 and call it a day or give you your moneh back call if a day and keep it moving..also you shoulda checked them out good before you left.....

[ October 27, 2012, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: 88cobraclone ]

D.R.E
¯
Member # 10484

I would man but I have a good job and good things goin for me like I said I would love to stand toe to toe with this fagget but Idomt wanna risk getting locked up over mustang parts but ill take a lost but I wanna save members the hassle with this dude
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That is not uncommon damage with coil over kits.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
D.R.E
¯
Member # 10484

I was unaware of that turbo50 but Iam just upset it wasn't stated in the post and I handed the 250 when he could've simple shoot me money back ya know
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The only person who is at fault here is the buyer, you should have looked them over before you ever put any cash into that mans hands.(#1 rule when buying ANYTHING used!!!) Buying shit on here isnt like buying shit at Costco, you cant tell someone that you want your money back because you're not happy with what you bought because you did'nt look them over thoroughly and are now unhappy with the item. Its your fault you got burned!

If you wanted the option of returning something then you should have just bought whatever the hell it is new.

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nifty50:
The only person who is at fault here is the buyer, you should have looked them over before you ever put any cash into that mans hands.(#1 rule when buying ANYTHING used!!!) Buying shit on here isnt like buying shit at Costco, you cant tell someone that you want your money back because you're not happy with what you bought because you did'nt look them over thoroughly and are now unhappy with the item. Its your fault you got burned!

If you wanted the option of returning something then you should have just bought whatever the hell it is new.

+1 i bought a used bumpsteer kit and the treads were all fuk'd under the bolt, just had to learn from my mistake and bought 2 new ones
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
D.R.E
¯
Member # 10484

Hhhmmmm nifty50 your clearly not reading everything I said it was my negligence for not over looking everything yes it is my fualt for not looking everything over but after he said he would give me money and not just give me money for the sleeves that's when the ball was in his court
slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
*grabs popcorn*
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by D.R.E:
Hhhmmmm nifty50 your clearly not reading everything I said it was my negligence for not over looking everything yes it is my fualt for not looking everything over but after he said he would give me money and not just give me money for the sleeves that's when the ball was in his court

I read the whole post, missed not one word.

You cant conduct business the way that you are, shit just doesn't work that way. If he agreed to give you your money back, by no means was he obligated to.. I know that I sure the hell wouldnt have. But my point is, whenever you started to make vague threats to him by stating "I know you gotta family" .. I personally would perceive that as a threat and I know that I sure as hell would not be willing to give you the money back if I was willing to in the first place.
Can you blame him?

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didn't read any of the screen shots, but as a buyer...INSPECT PRODUCTS FULLY! He was doing you a favor offering to give you a partial refund. If he changed his mind, oh well. Good luck either way, though.

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think u shoulda got all your money back when blownfr500 said hed give u the full refund, but you wanted 60.. I woulda took the full amount back ... Then you stated about him not knowing u and him having a family and this and this and that ,.. That didnt help .. Shoulda just took the refund

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DRE i wouldnt worry about it too much. A lot of coilover kits dont keep the spring centered on the perches and rubs on the sleeves. If you put new sleeves the same thing is gonna happen.

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nifty50:
quote:
Originally posted by D.R.E:

I read the whole post, missed not one word.

You cant conduct business the way that you are, shit just doesn't work that way. If he agreed to give you your money back, by no means was he obligated to.. I know that I sure the hell wouldnt have. But my point is, whenever you started to make vague threats to him by stating "I know you gotta family" .. I personally would perceive that as a threat and I know that I sure as hell would not be willing to give you the money back if I was willing to in the first place.
Can you blame him?

Unfortunately i gotta agree , coulda been handled different

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that just goes in general. if you buy anything used make sure you triple check especially if you dont want any drama...anyways theres is always a way to make things right. guys should just call it even, return the parts and get your money back. take the gas as a loss....to much hate in this world already

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IBTL

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
D.R.E
¯
Member # 10484

- In this text I wasn't tryin to threaten his family now that I think about he could've took this wrong the wrong way I know you can't tell emotion thru texting ha ha but I meant to say I want to think rashional about the situation and handle this a way a better way then I know he has family that cares but bein mad and not thinking clearly it came out wrong and I know halfof you guys would of done the same thing and felt the same way if you were in my shoes
Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like YOU Handled it the wrong way.

Theres no way in hell anyone would give you the money back when youre throwing out threats like that. Sounds like everything was ok til you started blowing smoke up your own ass.

Its not the sellers responsibility to refund you the money when youre buying a USED part. Inspect it first THENNNNN put the money in his hands.

Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
I think u shoulda got all your money back when blownfr500 said hed give u the full refund, but you wanted 60.. I woulda took the full amount back ... Then you stated about him not knowing u and him having a family and this and this and that ,.. That didnt help .. Shoulda just took the refund

Ive met blown fr500. hes a cool dude. Not the type of person to wrong you, Which is probably why he offered to give him the money back.

I dont know if you guys remembered a few months back when HE went through the same thing with another member. Its on the buyer not the seller. He at least manned up and offered you the refund. You dont see alot of sellers to EVER refund your money.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Private sales u should never expect a refund except a few exceptions but this wasn't one of them since the damage was visible. I think it was handled all wrong also.

the Coilovers work and the damage shouldn't affect the use of them unless ur going 4x4. If it was me and I forgot to inspect, I'd just take the little loss of having bad threads that your never going to use.

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Buying used parts is a 'buyer beware-seller be honest' situation. I think the seller did well to offer a compensation. But if the damage was obvious to an inspection, then this is a buyer beware lesson.
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

This shit here is Caveman common sense, there are certain ways to conduct business appropriately and then there are ways not to. And this is a prime example on how NOT to.
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i say just buy the sleeves yourself and take it as a lesson learned.....i went from oakland to santa rosa to find out the slotted and drilled rotors were for 85-86 after trying to install them lol buyer lied and i didnt know wtf i was doin

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Noob shit

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com