Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I put 20" rims on the Saleen... (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I put 20" rims on the Saleen...
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Get your money back on his one too. I like how you've changed your sig line to 87 Saleen it's real to nothing now lol. Like you just now realized your shits a clown.

Id worry more about taking care of my kids than giving a fuck about what a bunch of cafords haters will say Online.

U mad hoe?

I didnt change my sig. What happened to ur Dildo truck? And stop maken shit up ur just mad
89coupenasty
¯
Member # 8123

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89coupenasty  Ford pictures for 89coupenasty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
man that car looks solid bro sits clean and the brakes are bad ass

--------------------
89coupenasty is taking a break from this website for the rest of the month. Ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR COMPREHEND ENGLISH!
-----------------------------

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SETONKILL:
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
What the hell does that fact that I don't own anymore mustangs have to do with this topic?

Then cant have a opnion on mustangs then.so here is what i would do go buy a chp with roof caved in put a 306 in it bolt up a s-trim take it to mustang ranch an not break 330hp.then you can talk about the stang game.ask quan becuase that is ride down to the t
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Drop top D
¯
Member # 10558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drop top D  Ford pictures for Drop top D    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Get your money back on his one too. I like how you've changed your sig line to 87 Saleen it's real to nothing now lol. Like you just now realized your shits a clown.

Id worry more about taking care of my kids than giving a fuck about what a bunch of cafords haters will say Online.

U mad hoe?

You have kids? Lets hope not, because you might be raising them to be haters like your hater ass. I am willing to bet your car game is weak. You have a salvage title 93 cobra with 100000000 miles on it and the paint falling off with lots of door dings. And it's slow, kinda like your brain.

--------------------
Cyber Bully Daniel Badilla aka DroptopD aka Drop top D aka TheSevenDeuce aka F4IStunna got the boot for being a negative smack talker with FOUR fake accounts on here.

Who else thinks CAFords is kidding about distributing free boots? We already have several of you marked for extinction!

Are you: Negative? A post whore? a troll? Make the mods baby sit you? Make the mods have to lock posts? If so, no one likes you. Please continue to earn your FREE boot!

Team Grammar Nazi Motorsport FTMFW!
Little by little...cleaning up CAFords.com

Drop top D
¯
Member # 10558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drop top D  Ford pictures for Drop top D    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 87#184saleen:
What happend to the original seats

The graphics aren't even close, and depending on his rear offsets on those rims unless he's swapped the rear to shorter axles, those dubs would be more than poking out.

I mean I guess it could be real but everything stock on it is gone so it might as well be an Lx hatch.

So is your gt with a cobra kit .

--------------------
Cyber Bully Daniel Badilla aka DroptopD aka Drop top D aka TheSevenDeuce aka F4IStunna got the boot for being a negative smack talker with FOUR fake accounts on here.

Who else thinks CAFords is kidding about distributing free boots? We already have several of you marked for extinction!

Are you: Negative? A post whore? a troll? Make the mods baby sit you? Make the mods have to lock posts? If so, no one likes you. Please continue to earn your FREE boot!

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can tell by that picture that back bumper isn't an '87 bumper so that isn't real either. ask me how I know

[ October 04, 2012, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

89coupenasty
¯
Member # 8123

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89coupenasty  Ford pictures for 89coupenasty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
u knw wat they say guys who dnt got shit are the first ones to hate

--------------------
89coupenasty is taking a break from this website for the rest of the month. Ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR COMPREHEND ENGLISH!

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 89coupenasty:

What do they say about guys who cannot spell to save their lives [Confused]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

89coupenasty
¯
Member # 8123

you know what they say guys who dont got shit are the first ones to hate
holy shit are you a part time english teacher i would hate to see what you do when your boyfriend burns your dinner

--------------------

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh no someone called the grammar nazis. If it aint a hater its one of u. That was easier actually easier to read that wtf hast fack usually has to say [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Drop top D
¯
Member # 10558

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 89coupenasty:

What do they say about guys who cannot spell to save their lives [Confused] [/QUOTe

Shit ub bithc

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfox90:
I can tell by that picture that back bumper isn't an '87 bumper so that isn't real either. ask me how I know

Theres no screws in it, but anybody who owns or have owned a Saleen can tell right away.
89coupenasty
¯
Member # 8123

hidnnnos name is now hidnhomo
93cobra4992 name is now 93salvagetitle or 93vinjob or 93paisaclone or will let cafords decide

--------------------

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
93cobra4992 name is now 93salvagetitle or 93vinjob or 93paisaclone or will let cafords decide

His cobra has more passes on down the 1320 then anything you own
89coupenasty
¯
Member # 8123

quote:
quote:

i forgot u knw me right

--------------------

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

i forgot u knw me right
Well you got me there i guess 1000 15 second pass is alot for anyone
89coupenasty
¯
Member # 8123

o man 1000 passes at 15 sec u got me bro 93 cobra is the fastest out there has best shit and has cheerleaders like u on his team man i really want to be like that guy get off his nuts

--------------------

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
o man 1000 passes at 15 sec u got me bro 93 cobra is the fastest out there has best shit and has cheerleaders like u on his team man i really want to be like that guy get off his nuts

Never said he was the fastest did i an for being a cheerleader i am leaving that to you hector the hoe protecter.so keep that cape tight.
89coupenasty
¯
Member # 8123

ur the one coming out of left field to save ur bff so whose the one with the cape on sally

--------------------

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 3 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
ur the one coming out of left field to save ur bff so whose the one with the cape on sally

Says the guy whos comin out left field

[ October 04, 2012, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

89coupenasty
¯
Member # 8123

ur tia

--------------------

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
English [Confused]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that fox is clean, real or fake. [Cool]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

DEVERO2
¯
Member # 6155

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEVERO2  Ford pictures for DEVERO2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this went from a fox on 20's to a grammar lesson with no winners. LOL this site
Posts: 641 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
89coupenasty
¯
Member # 8123

ur filthy aunt

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com