Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I put 20" rims on the Saleen... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I put 20" rims on the Saleen...
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dang ur quick to jump! even posted two links to start to hate. U mad bro?

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Nice Saleen seats....

U mean these? They need a lil work so they getting upholstered

-

There we go [patriot] nice car bro

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Nice Saleen seats....

U mean these? They need a lil work so they getting upholstered

-

I want those damit..give them to me now...lol

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ugly.
It's a downgrade from the original wheels forsure if it even is a real saleen

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea I guess a YS-I Supercharger is also a downgrade because Saleens didnt come with those either [Roll Eyes]

Why does everything I have have to be fake or a clone on CAFORDS? Wow [worship]

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originallsiy posted by 166 Merlot:
Yea I guess a YS-I Supercharger is also a downgrade because Saleens didnt come with those either [Roll Eyes]

Nothing wrong with a Vortec on a foxbdy [Confused]

Dubz are ugly on a foxbody and those seats aren't original to that car neither are the decals. If you think they are well somone lied to you. I know a lil bit about '87 saleens

[ October 04, 2012, 02:04 AM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfox90:
quote:

Dubz are ugly on a foxbody and those seats aren't original to that car neither are the decals. If you think they are well somone lied to you. I know a lil bit about '87 saleens

Dont start back peddling now " [Confused] ".. I didnt ask if the seats/stripes were original, or if u thought my car was a real Saleen, U came up with that all on ur own. I was just askin about the opinions on the wheels/brakes.

Too many fence walkers, is there not any stand outs left? Maybe someone who can stick to his guns, maybe has some balls - even if they are illiterate?
[Roll Eyes]

Yeah I know a lil about Saleens too [Roll Eyes]

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Dp

[ October 04, 2012, 02:23 AM: Message edited by: 166 Merlot ]

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfox90:
quote:

Dont start back peddling now " [Confused] ".. I didnt ask if the seats/stripes were original, or if u thought my car was a real Saleen, U came up with that all on ur own. I was just askin about the opinions on the wheels/brakes.

Too many fence walkers, is there not any stand outs left? Maybe someone who can stick to his guns, maybe has some balls - even if they are illiterate?
[Roll Eyes]

Yeah I know a lil about Saleens too [Roll Eyes]

If u don't like what people say about ur ride don't post a pic of it on a public forum
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

I must have missed the memo that said Saleens are only cool if they r numbers matchin, all original - and slow. Damn now im stuck with a blower that tops out at 28psi/850hp +/- ...what can i do now? i guess put it back to cafords cool so that way I can have more friends on the internet [Whoo Whooooo!]
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I must have missed the memo that said Saleens are only cool if they r numbers matchin, all original - and slow. Damn now im stuck with a blower that tops out at 28psi/850hp +/- ...what can i do now? i guess put it back to cafords cool so that way I can have more friends on the internet [Whoo Whooooo!]

Haha

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
car is sick regardless to what anyone thinks....keep up the good work dont let the B.S distract you.

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Get your money back on his one too. I like how you've changed your sig line to 87 Saleen it's real to nothing now lol. Like you just now realized your shits a clown.

Id worry more about taking care of my kids than giving a fuck about what a bunch of cafords haters will say Online.

U mad hoe?

MaK_1967v8
¯
Member # 12187

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaK_1967v8  Ford pictures for MaK_1967v8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why let things bother you? Do you like your car? are you happy with it? I personally like the look of saleens, real or not. and I think your car looks pretty good. have a 2nd opinion about 20s on it, but to each his own right? its your car.

The only difference between a clone and a real one is the price tag IMO. if you're happy with it and you're not selling it who gives a fuck.

[ October 04, 2012, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: MaK_1967v8 ]

--------------------
1967 C Code Coupe
2004 Roush Stage 2

Posts: 620 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jul 2012  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For the love of baby Jesus please put the stock wheels back on. Or 18s at the max. Car looks nice, but donkish with that lift.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

more pics of the YSi and engine bay [patriot]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Omg you guys are making it seem he cut the fucking fenders to fit 26's an shyt on there.it looks fucking good.some peoole jus hate for the fuck of it or just follow the train.it looks good to me bro the dubs doesnt bother it at all.do what u want.those stock saleen rims is ugly as shit anyways.as long as you keep your other stock stuff ur good in the game.play with it all you want.an i think dude mad because as you can see on his sig.it says saleen will be missed.your shit is dope.dnt let them get to you because they wana get under skin.thats there thing.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
Omg you guys are making it seem he cut the fucking fenders to fit 26's an shyt on there.it looks fucking good.some peoole jus hate for the fuck of it or just follow the train.it looks good to me bro the dubs doesnt bother it at all.do what u want.those stock saleen rims is ugly as shit anyways.as long as you keep your other stock stuff ur good in the game.play with it all you want.an i think dude mad because as you can see on his sig.it says saleen will be missed.your shit is dope.dnt let them get to you because they wana get under skin.thats there thing.

Are you blind or just illiterate? He posted a pic of his car and asked for feedback in his original post. Negative and positive responses are to be expected. If there's more negative responses than positive, that probably means something. Nevertheless, it's a good looking car that many people would love to own. But 20s on a fox generally look like dog shit.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Well if ur stangless then u wouldnt know that right...lol

--------------------

His response:

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

What the hell does that fact that I don't own anymore mustangs have to do with this topic?

--------------------
AP1 S2000

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
What the hell does that fact that I don't own anymore mustangs have to do with this topic?

Then cant have a opnion on mustangs then.so here is what i would do go buy a chp with roof caved in put a 306 in it bolt up a s-trim take it to mustang ranch an not break 330hp.then you can talk about the stang game.ask quan becuase that is ride down to the t
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SETONKILL:
quote:

Then cant have a opnion on mustangs then.so here is what i would do go buy a chp with roof caved in put a 306 in it bolt up a s-trim take it to mustang ranch an not break 330hp.then you can talk about the stang game.ask quan becuase that is ride down to the t
LMAO youre hella funny lol [patriot]
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

quote:
Originally posted by SETONKILL:
quote:

Okay my roof is caved in do to my hood flying up like it happened to people before.an fars as my 306 so what yes it is an yes i do have a blower an how would you know how much i broke out on the dyno.lol you dnt know me.if u know so much about my car what problems i was having there then.lmao couldnt make 330 lol really.okay ill let u tell it

[ October 04, 2012, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: 91blackonblack ]

--------------------

His response:

Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks good! Felony motorsports ftw!!!
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com