Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 49ers 2012 & 2013 Regular Season Thread (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: 49ers 2012 & 2013 Regular Season Thread
89coupenasty
¯
Member # 8123

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89coupenasty  Ford pictures for 89coupenasty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A slowbrokeback 67 retared I didn't say anything about fag til that idiot infamous said the raider fans are queer read the thread noob I jus think its funny how so many people are niner fans and how everybody thinks alex smith is all of a suudden good quaterback wen everybody said we should of got rodgers or wen u guys were happy they benched him now people think he's the best in reality gore the work horse and I guarentee he don't make pass game 9

--------------------
89coupenasty is taking a break from this website for the rest of the month. Ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR COMPREHEND ENGLISH!
-----------------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
GO 49ERS

[patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
GO 49ERS

[patriot]
That bro up there ^^^ is mad Hu? That's what happens when your team is pathetic. Go 49ers!!! [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
To be or not to be

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SEAHAWK GAME TICKETS ARRIVED FTW....THURSDAY NIGHT GAME FTW

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have season tickets ftw [dance]

--------------------
To be or not to be

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
I have season tickets ftw [dance]

OMG OMG OMG LUCKIEST PERSON EVVVER

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

cant wait to smash the vikings

--------------------

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttsb

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

cant wait to smash the vikings

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

-

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89coupenasty:
A slowbrokeback 67 retared I didn't say anything about fag til that idiot infamous said the raider fans are queer read the thread noob I jus think its funny how so many people are niner fans and how everybody thinks alex smith is all of a suudden good quaterback wen everybody said we should of got rodgers or wen u guys were happy they benched him now people think he's the best in reality gore the work horse and I guarentee he don't make pass game 9

Very creative way of changing my name there pal.
I wouldn't expect you to know it, but I've always been a fan of Alex Smith. I'm sure if you dug thru this site you would find proof of that.

BTW how are you calling me a newb. I got more post & been here longer then you. [Cool]

Lastly if Gore did get hurt, we HAVE other running backs. Don't hate because your team's best player keeps getting hurt every season...... Oh and the fact you guys don't have a very deep depth chart because of your injuries. You might get lucky this week with 2 Stealers not playing. But TBQH..... Your still gonna get blown out at home against the East Coast Raiders. [Eek!]

[ September 21, 2012, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: Slowback67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89coupenasty:
U are an idiot raider fans are queer? bro ur team is in the faggot capital of the world one that doesn't even matter I can careless u guys are moving so as u say wen a team moves they look for more fans I guess there tired of fags like u who probably dnt even watch the games but see the score on espn and cheer u guys dnt even got to go 500 to make the playoffs and look how long it took nfc west is knwn to be the weakiest divison in football but u knw that cause ur a true fan idiot

You might wanna go back to school and study for that G.E.D
. , ' those things aren't optional. They are required when typing like an adult.
Speaking of knowing players, I have been watching the 49ers play football for so long.... I actually have watched them win their last 3 Super Bowl & have been alive for 4 of them. I've never seen the Raiders win one because I wasn't born yet & I'm 30 years old!!!! [Eek!]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Y2K 281
¯
Member # 10132

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Y2K 281  Ford pictures for Y2K 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think everyone lost faith in Alex smith at some point in time but no one really knew how badly his potential was being held back by his coaches and coordinators. If you think Gore getting hurt will cause a major problem you're an idiot. Kendall Hunter is plenty capable of stepping up and with their great depth in the back field they can find ways to bring the run game right back up to par. This is the Niners not the Raiders, they don't rest on the shoulders of one person (McFadden). Our D is strong and works together to hold every team down, depth in receivers is greatly improved, Smith has his confidence back, plus we have an amazing kicker who consistently crushes the ball through the uprights. Niners display the definition of team effort week in and week out. Sorry to all those butthurt Raider fans, I don't see them getting more than 3 wins this year.
S4OSHUS
¯
Member # 2918

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S4OSHUS  Ford pictures for S4OSHUS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Y2K 281:
I think everyone lost faith in Alex smith at some point in time but no one really knew how badly his potential was being held back by his coaches and coordinators. If you think Gore getting hurt will cause a major problem you're an idiot. Kendall Hunter is plenty capable of stepping up and with their great depth in the back field they can find ways to bring the run game right back up to par. This is the Niners not the Raiders, they don't rest on the shoulders of one person (McFadden). Our D is strong and works together to hold every team down, depth in receivers is greatly improved, Smith has his confidence back, plus we have an amazing kicker who consistently crushes the ball through the uprights. Niners display the definition of team effort week in and week out. Sorry to all those butthurt Raider fans, I don't see them getting more than 3 wins this year.

[patriot]

[ September 21, 2012, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: S4OSHUS ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
3 wins is generous, lol. Does McFadden even have 100 yards yet?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE" [worship]
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

go NINERS

--------------------

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can't wait and see the niners run D stop AP in his tracks!

Go 49ers [patriot]

[ September 22, 2012, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: 68stanger ]

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by 68stanger:

Go 49ers [patriot]

GO 49ers

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
quote:

Go 49ers [patriot]

GO 49ers
[worship]

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
quote:
quote:

Go 49ers [patriot]

GO 49ers
[worship]
[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Fuck the vikings...La costa ftw

--------------------

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN-

OH SNAP!

[ September 23, 2012, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: uh0h50 ]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
50Mustang
¯
Member # 3108

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Mustang  Ford pictures for 50Mustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
9ers beat them selfs, it's not like them to have all those penalties.

--------------------
"Theirs no such thing as to much horsepower and torque"

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  19  20  21   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com