Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Looks like police brutality? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Looks like police brutality?
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfZmE0aFUX4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

StangCity510
¯
Member # 11711

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StangCity510  Ford pictures for StangCity510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's a shame that's why you gotta know your rights.

--------------------
will work for stangs

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What did he do

--------------------
1966 Mustang

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Link to story?

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think the police in the hoods should just quit responding to calls, quit arresting everybody. Then the residents of the ghetto will see how bad it can really get.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
Link to story?

http://www.startribune.com/local/167902675.html

--------------------

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2012/08/29/st-paul-police-address-youtube-video-of-alleged-brutality/
Hmm wonder how this will turn out...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

Saleenssc14
¯
Member # 7791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleenssc14  Ford pictures for Saleenssc14    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im for the police... no police brutality at all. The cop is alone with no back up and there are too many bystanders around so he is doing what he has too to get in and out of there.

--------------------
Carlos Munoz

Posts: 1156 | From: Union City | Registered: Jul 2007  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the kick to the mans face was uncalled for period. the cop lost his professionalism period. he should loose his job period. stupid cops like that give them all a bad rap.
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Saleenssc14:
Im for the police... no police brutality at all. The cop is alone with no back up and there are too many bystanders around so he is doing what he has too to get in and out of there.

Are you fucking kidding me? You sound like a dumb ass bitch for you even thinking that way. People like you irk the shit out of every fiber in my body. How would you like to be innocent of something and just because of the location and amount of people around you get maced tazed and kicked in the throat. Oh and then wait. 2 guys grab you by your hair and slam you into a metal wall head first. And then they proceed to further kick you around and pull you by your hair. And shove you into a car. I hope I'm there when it happens to you so I can stare at you and say " we're in the hood and there's people around, what do you expect the officer to do??"

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
PonyGT916
¯
Member # 12234

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyGT916  Ford pictures for PonyGT916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He kick him in the face, while he was choking on mace. If you think thats not a bad cop you crazy !! just saying...

--------------------
03 Mustang GT "My beast looks stock but it can make you think "

Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just_a_GT  Ford pictures for Just_a_GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Saleenssc14:

what a joke, the guy wasn't even threatening, well didn't appear to be, and the people weren't even threatening either, wtf u mean too many bystanders you're an idiot

--------------------
1990 GT 308 edelbrock alum heads Daily driver
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Posts: 697 | From: Winton, CA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Only bystanders I saw was one plus the camera man and the neighborhood didnt look ghetty. Not all black people live in the hood and not all black folk get fucked with only in the hood either....
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dayamn a kick to the face though while handcuffed and on his stomach

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So wrong, but oh well he is going to get paid big for this shit! The kick in the face was so wrong!

[ August 30, 2012, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: NavidR ]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The police officer will be clear of any wrong doing. They always get away with shit, now think of all the fucked up shit that doesn't get recorded? Karma will hopefully catch up to them sooner or later.

--------------------
To be or not to be

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The problem with that video is that you only see half of what the issue is, like most video's the media shows. We all don't know why he's on the ground in the first place, why he got sprayed, why he got tased.

I'm by no means condoning the kicking to the chest or head and hair pulling, but we all need to know the WHOLE story before drawing conclusions about either side.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by Marks93:
The problem with that video is that you only see half of what the issue is, like most video's the media shows. We all don't know why he's on the ground in the first place, why he got sprayed, why he got tased.

I'm by no means condoning the kicking to the chest or head and hair pulling, but we all need to know the WHOLE story before drawing conclusions about either side.

The video wasn't released by the media, it's your average everyday camera phone user. Guy was on the ground and not resisting anything, only to get a shoe in his face.

--------------------

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

if the kicking did not happen, i would say its just another day of police work...

in the video, you cant tell if the dude is tensing up (which is a precursor to resisiting, fighting, etc) so ultimately, police react off that, which is the only thing i can think of, to get slammed on the hood...

still waiting on the outcome of that kick though...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That guy just needed to BE EASY BRO.

And of course is police brutality, its the hood buddy. A cop waving at you is considered police brutality there.

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
Saleenssc14
¯
Member # 7791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleenssc14  Ford pictures for Saleenssc14    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow how do you even assume innocent??? The video captured ZERO% of what happened before the police officer restrained the fat guy. The police officer WILL get away with this because you could hear the people in the back ground ALL yell "Your gonna get paid!" WTF Are you serious? If your really innocent and didn't commit any crime why would money be the first thing you want?

--------------------
Carlos Munoz

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the big question is: what happend before they started filming

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Saleenssc14
¯
Member # 7791

Agreed!

--------------------
Carlos Munoz

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the one cop by himself had the man on the ground by himself. the man neither tried to get up or did anything the cop didnt want him to.. the man many times moved his arms to help the police to handcuff him and to help be moved by them. the only uncooperative thing the big guy did was to turn his head to look at who he was talking to. and thats what anybody does.
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

it looks like just before the kick, dudes left hand was creepin towards his waistband...maybe that caused the cops reaction (bad choice, but..)

and not seeing hands in a situation such as that, will make any cop nervous and make bad judgement calls...in this case, the kick.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com