Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » That awkward moment (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: That awkward moment
triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that ackward monment when u blew ur load in her mouth and she suck u dry and ur just laying there like ok stop sucking now cuz it really tickles or...ur hitting it from the back and u catch a wiff of shit and u filp her over hella fast and she like whats wrong hahahahahaha

[ August 08, 2012, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: triple b ]

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how about that akward moment when you talkin to bitch at the bar and she gets up pukes all over your new kicks and her gay friend comes over and starts yelling at you because you "made" her drink an adious and you shit outta luck after buyin a 10 dollar drink and all your boys are laughing at you

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
how about that akward moment when you talkin to bitch at the bar and she gets up pukes all over your new kicks and her gay friend comes over and starts yelling at you because you "made" her drink an adious and you shit outta luck after buyin a 10 dollar drink and all your boys are laughing at you

or when u tell her gay friend(gotta have titties and a vajaja) that she can get it too

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Carless:
That awkward moment after a blowjob where she tries to kiss you and you do the heisman on that hoe.

you know whats funny is i do about the same , anything to avoid her lips, now dirty sally on the other hand he told me he makes sure she dosent swallow and cant wait to get into a snowball fight? whatever that means? [Big Grin]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
93blkvenumos5.0COBRA#3377
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Posts: 1830 | From: 707 vacaville ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by triple b:
that ackward monment when u blew ur load in her mouth and she suck u dry and ur just laying there like ok stop sucking now cuz it really tickles or...ur hitting it from the back and u catch a wiff of shit and u filp her over hella fast and she like whats wrong hahahahahaha

ohhhh shit (pardon the pun), i never wanted to admit that has happened, but since im not the only one!! AWKWARD, i would always think to myself after it happened, bitch u know your commin over, not to eat dinner, or a movie, we aint discussin politics,u hear for dick, i booty called in the middle of the day, and you always come cause you know u get flipped over, spun round and turned out, you couldnt have take a shower, used the head on high and cleeeeaned that shit oyutc'mon! [Eek!]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rollin5ive0:
quote:
Originally posted by Carless:
That awkward moment after a blowjob where she tries to kiss you and you do the heisman on that hoe.

you know whats funny is i do about the same , anything to avoid her lips, now dirty sally on the other hand he told me he makes sure she dosent swallow and cant wait to get into a snowball fight? whatever that means? [Big Grin]
hell naw fool i wait to that prime moment and then i pull her face up nut in mouth then i sock her right in the mouth, strawberry short cake time son hahaha

better yet the pissed off pirate nut in her eye then i kick that bitch right in the shin! [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

-

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

this is a terrible one, poor clown suit gets wrecked!! [Eek!]

you know that awkward moment when u get done bangin the chick u picked up at the park, and you get up and theres blood all over your clown suitnt, and you blow up, at her, then she starts crying and you feel bad, so you say hey darlin, you know how u said in 3 years you'll be oldn enopugh to get your license, well how bout ill start teachin ya soon!! besides i need to get u back to the park, before your parents know ur gone................................... [Embarrassed]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:

you know that awkward moment when u get done bangin the chick u picked up at the park, and you get up and theres blood all over your clown suitnt, and you blow up, at her, then she starts crying and you feel bad, so you say hey darlin, you know how u said in 3 years you'll be oldn enopugh to get your license, well how bout ill start teachin ya soon!! besides i need to get u back to the park, before your parents know ur gone................................... [Embarrassed]

bath salts are one hell of a drug

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

quote:
quote:

bath salts are one hell of a drug
quote:
 -

^^
bondage huh? iil bet you have the all patent leather gimp suit, with extra big red ball gag?......lol [Embarrassed]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rollin5ive0:

[/QUOTE
I thought I saw you in your clown suit at the park.I thought you retired that suit.Had to bring it out of retirement.

Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

quote:
Originally posted by Anderthizzle:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rollin5ive0:

[/QUOTE
I thought I saw you in your clown suit at the park.I thought you retired that suit.Had to bring it out of retirement.

awww how u gonna bust your boy out like that, u know im lonely out here deep in the sui(cide)sun! hey wait a min.....if you saw me, or i mean the the clown that means u were out here too, and theres only one reason i know u come to suisun, dont worry i wont tell people your doin animal ganbangs again, but just remember what happened to u last time u took on two clydesdales, do you still have to carry around that spoon....to you know!!anyways gotta get back to clean the clown suit!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

i remember how awkward it was the morning after halloween i had brought home the sexiest little bunny (boy shorts, knee highs ,a top that was more viki secrets than anything,fluffy white tail, topped off with ears.........sexy!!) well i stepped out for a cig and when i came in bunny was not in my room, then i hear her talkin,in the kitchen, when i come around the corner mom is staring at the half naked chic, with a look of disgust and the bitch has started makin coffee and yapin away at my mom,then mom slowly turned her gaze to me and i said oh hey ma this is....uhhhh.....she is...ummm .....sh...euhh, at that time i understood the true meaning op awkward!!!ddd

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mr rollin5oh u got stories to telll..

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
The awkward moment when a girl says bye to you in front of 2 CAFORDS friends like if you've exchanged more than 5 words before N waves then comes back like she's gonna hug you then stops midway N extends her LEFT hand for a handshake.

CAFORDS FRIENDS LOL

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWFOX:

hes been very on everyt thread this month.Lol

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:

He just got out of prison for that time when he was wearing th clown suit at chucky cheese trying to get kids to sit on his lap.
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

quote:
Originally posted by Anderthizzle:
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:

He just got out of prison for that time when he was wearing th clown suit at chucky cheese trying to get kids to sit on his lap.
^^^^^^^ACQUITTED OF THOSE CHARGES^^^^^^^^^i was makin balloon anatomeeeeeiiiimmm mm mean.........animals we were makin animals mearly showing the kids how to make balloon animals
but you could say i was in a prison of sorts, MARRIAGE], now that ive escaped its like i got 3 years of life i gotta get back!.....that and i had to move back wit the folks,.......its hard to hang out wit pops allllll the time so im hangin out wit my ca forsds homies now!! and i know im 100% agreeable, always right, never make mistakes and im absolute sure my opinion is reallly what people wait to hear!!!!m hahahahaahahahahahah,fire away!! [worship]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

lol..CAFORDS FRIENDS FTW

--------------------

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
Lets list them awkward moments. I'll lead it off.

That awkward moment when you send the wrong message to the wrong girl. LOL

I have this one beat i was on my girls plan with verizon and i had a metro on the side and i a chick i was talking to sent me a pic and i couldnt see it on the little metro screen so i sent it to my verizon phone come to find out i sent it to my girls phone so she found out about the chick and the metro it was a double wamie....

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(