Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Need help.... (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Need help....
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He was suppose to get those afr heads for 800 he went way out therr an dude told him at the last min that somebody offered 50 more dollars an he didnt even show up to meet him he stayed home.that was fuckin bullshyt there

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Alright nevermind everything just went to shit. I didn't know CaliforniaFords was the new eBay. [Roll Eyes]

get those AFRs neight shit on errybody
I did go to get them but got flaked on after we agreed to meet in Dublin at a certain time I was there 8 min before we said. Ended up someone offered him $50 more so they win kuz I'm not with this eBay type shit [BS flag]

[ July 12, 2012, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuckin weak! ^^^^^^

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Alright nevermind everything just went to shit. I didn't know CaliforniaFords was the new eBay. [Roll Eyes]

I did go to get them but got flaked on after we agreed to meet in Dublin at a certain time I was there 8 min before we said. Ended up someone offered him $50 more so they win kuz I'm not with this eBay type shit [BS flag]
Who was it? I'll be sure never to buy from him. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not the one to start drama, but if he would've flaked BEFORE I even went over there I would just leave it N never said anything but I was over there waiting. N its not like its that close to me I drove for a good while even hauled ass kuz I thought I wasn't gonna make it. If you guys really wanna know who it is just look at his post, I've said enough....

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I'm not the one to start drama, but if he would've flaked BEFORE I even went over there I would just leave it N never said anything but I was over there waiting. N its not like its that close to me I drove for a good while even hauled ass kuz I thought I wasn't gonna make it. If you guys really wanna know who it is just look at his post, I've said enough....

you can just pm me. I'm not trying to stir the pot, I want to know so it don't happen to me. If he calls before you leave and says, Hey joe blow said he pay me $50 more. I'd still be pissed cause we had a deal, but at least you wouldn't of waste your time and gas for the drive. To call you 8 mins before you were to be there. Knowing he let you drive out there, is bullshit. People are just shady. [Frown]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

WOW...JUST OVER 50 BUCKS

[ July 12, 2012, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: S V T ]

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats your budget? There's quite a few heads for sale on the corral:

http://forums.corral.net/forums/windsor-engine-parts/

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

I don't really have a budget I was just trying to get my car done quick for the show but I come to conclusion that I'm definitely not making it. So now I'm just going to order new ones N get all my stuff ported up.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
He was suppose to get those afr heads for 800 he went way out therr an dude told him at the last min that somebody offered 50 more dollars an he didnt even show up to meet him he stayed home.that was fuckin bullshyt there

BRA please make a thread to help find some heads,it worked lastime

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I don't really have a budget I was just trying to get my car done quick for the show but I come to conclusion that I'm definitely not making it. So now I'm just going to order new ones N get all my stuff ported up.

deals come and go be patient,dont go and buy new cuz as soon as u do someone will post a set fir the lowlow

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
65coupe87notch had them for sale. That's some bullshit right there. I would be pissed to.

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=104716

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

I was pissed I bet if you seen me driving back home you wouldn't wanna make eye contact kuz of my pissed facial expression. But after all these years on here I'm starting to see who N how people really are. I'm a man of my word.

Just like Scarface said, "all I have in this world is my word N my balls, I don't break them for nobody." [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Double post

[ July 13, 2012, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: moeofit32 ]

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by triple b:
Here i will put it very blunt us guys on here we are not all mechanics this is a love and hobby situation like u we have been in the exact same spot as you MAN the fuk up and do it or ur fall like the rest on this board and sell ur machine one day bcuz u "cant" afford or whatever reAson look at Meofit dude hella crying on the board almost rdy to give up cuz some one bapped his shit but everyone on here know how easy it is to transplant a good heart n soul into another foxbody baby! im drunk no offense to those mention above lol

Let me run into your car when u take it out for the 1st time and see how u feel.......not a good feelin regardless of how ez it is money is stilk tied into it

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HEADS OR NO HEADS YOU'RE STILL SLOW. I WOULD DO FULL SUSPENSION BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE. REMEMBER YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO KEEP UP WITH ME [patriot]

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:
quote:
Originally posted by triple b:
Here i will put it very blunt us guys on here we are not all mechanics this is a love and hobby situation like u we have been in the exact same spot as you MAN the fuk up and do it or ur fall like the rest on this board and sell ur machine one day bcuz u "cant" afford or whatever reAson look at Meofit dude hella crying on the board almost rdy to give up cuz some one bapped his shit but everyone on here know how easy it is to transplant a good heart n soul into another foxbody baby! im drunk no offense to those mention above lol

Let me run into your car when u take it out for the 1st time and see how u feel.......not a good feelin regardless of how ez it is money is stilk tied into it
HAHA,UNCALLED FOR?
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by macthizzle:
HEADS OR NO HEADS YOU'RE STILL SLOW. I WOULD DO FULL SUSPENSION BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE. REMEMBER YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO KEEP UP WITH ME [patriot]

I'm faster than you already kuz I haven't heard that shit turn on in years! Too busy trying to buy a phony ass truck.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YOU WILL HAVE TO SPEND LIKE 10K BEFORE U CAN KEEP UP. MY CAR TURNS ON JUST NEED MY EXHAUST.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

It's called open header

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

ITS ALSO CALLED UR SLOW TURTLE SLOW

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Throw in an "LS1Bruh"...

JK... Sorry I had to say it! [Wink]

Good luck on your build.

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Yeah now that I won't make it I think imma put everything together myself.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

COBRA50
¯
Member # 11614

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COBRA50  Ford pictures for COBRA50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Have you tried Mario from GR MUSTANGS?

--------------------
94 SVT BLOWN LIGHTNING

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com