Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Need help.... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Need help....
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
What the hell are you asking - do you need someone to hold your hand and tell you that everything will be OK?

If it's done, it's done - if not, I envy you for having nothing better to worry about in life

+2

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by triple b:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
I plan to do it myself one day just not now kuz I need it to run right N get done quick. But seems like I dNt think I'll make it to the show kuz I will NOT show up with how my motor is now.

listen to me and camera no better time than now to do it because u want it that bad trust me when ur done it will be so much better to tell people u did that. pick up a magazine how to watch you tube how to and knock it out trust me sound more like you uae money buri g a whole in ur pocket afr,trickflow eddys all the same get u in the 12s it takes more than heads cam alone tires driver gears good clutch ect....list goes on
Catfish killers gotta be able to do there own work kid or else ul go broke trying to keep up payin labor rates [Wink]

O an +3 on B's post [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am NOT looking for someone to do this for free kuz I know I wouldn't do it. I just want a mechanic(who knows his shit) to put in my parts kuz I want my car to be running right to get tuned. I WOULD do this MYSELF but I don't think right now is the time to try this, especially since I might be doing OT this weekend.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
I envy you for having nothing better to worry about in life

[patriot]

My advice is to just step back for a sec and assess your situation. If it's not going to be done on time then it is what it is, accept it. No point in rushing things and doing shit half assed just to make to it a car show. Relax and breathe [Wink]

[Whoo Whooooo!] this is exactly how i have to think look at my situation

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
turbo50?
arodeast408
¯
Member # 11335

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for arodeast408  Ford pictures for arodeast408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by phil a:
I envy you for having nothing better to worry about in life

[patriot]

My advice is to just step back for a sec and assess your situation. If it's not going to be done on time then it is what it is, accept it. No point in rushing things and doing shit half assed just to make to it a car show. Relax and breathe [Wink]

[Whoo Whooooo!] this is exactly how i have to think look at my situation [/QUOTE

Straight up I thought I was gonna be able to make it but some parts didn't come in so I would rather just wait for another day I might still be out there but in no car but will see and I say take your time because when u rush your car project things never come out right

--------------------
99 Trans Am (GM INC)
1996 Mustang Gt (sold)

Posts: 340 | From: some where in the bay | Registered: Oct 2011  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Might be worth looking at, pretty solid deal if everything is cool.

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=104716

[ July 12, 2012, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: Camara90 ]

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You better jump on those afr's bra.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What needs to be done? Install heads? $400 and you bring it to my house. Or man up and do it yourself. It's not hard, but it sounds like you just got your panties in a bunch.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by S V T:
turbo50?

he doesn't do this type of simple work and physically can't do it right now cause of his injury
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This thread made me laugh just imagining how bad NEIGHT is stressing haha. Welcome to the car hobby world bro. You know how many times I almost gave up on my car and quickly realized that if I wanted to get something done I would have to learn how to do it. Believe me bro it's not like your missing out on entering your whip at the sema show. Do the best you can and if it happens then it was meant to be if not you keep it at bro. Foxbody and stressing FTW. [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I THINK I might have it under control right now, lets see how it goes. [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The answers to all your questions are on here

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhy79KVxhCxej99829

Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
neight...you gotta tackle this type of stuff on your own..i did my own hci install and it was a piece of cake...then installed the same on my friends motor..and please dont waste 500$ on a tune for a hci car..a simple fuel pressure and timing adjustment will be fine

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Give that 86 some attention. Really get down and get to know her and get familiar with her that's the only way you'll learn once you do you realize you had nothin to worry about

If u keep a slow pace n stay organized it's hard to fuck up

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I watched over two friends do a hci install for their first time and after they did it they were surprised and confident they could do it by themselves after seein what it took. Just jump in and tackle it head on, if u got the tools ur set

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

940sick3
CAFords OG
Member # 2713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 940sick3  Ford pictures for 940sick3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you're stressed?

my car is 150 miles away and i havent touched in a year. thats stress lol

patience my friend. cant rush perfection

Posts: 552 | From: everywhere | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here i will put it very blunt us guys on here we are not all mechanics this is a love and hobby situation like u we have been in the exact same spot as you MAN the fuk up and do it or ur fall like the rest on this board and sell ur machine one day bcuz u "cant" afford or whatever reAson look at Meofit dude hella crying on the board almost rdy to give up cuz some one bapped his shit but everyone on here know how easy it is to transplant a good heart n soul into another foxbody baby! im drunk no offense to those mention above lol

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Alright nevermind everything just went to shit. I didn't know CaliforniaFords was the new eBay. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Alright nevermind everything just went to shit. I didn't know CaliforniaFords was the new eBay. [Roll Eyes]

get those AFRs neight shit on errybody

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Omg omg omg omg
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeh that gay wat he did to u bra.siickman

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
Yeh that gay wat he did to u bra.siickman

what happend BRA

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:

get those AFRs neight shit on errybody
+1 smoking hot deal

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What heads were you supposed to get?

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com