Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » INVOLVED IN A HIT AND RUN AT THE STUNNAZ RIDE OUT vid posted (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: INVOLVED IN A HIT AND RUN AT THE STUNNAZ RIDE OUT vid posted
triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bra short for braddah get a life visit hawaii you would understand its called culture

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Mad] man that's some BS right there. if that driver was part of the rideout, talk to some people and track that fool down.

this is the one thing i always worry about myself when i take out the car. sorry that it happened to you especially when you just got the motor part done. i know it hurts, but hang in there. take you time, fine a clean roller, and build up the evil twin [patriot] .

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im sorry bro! that sucks big time.
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by triple b:
its called culture

HAHAHAHA! if that's how you define cultured...

OP - sorry to hear about the car, long as you're OK - decent chance you'll find the guy, people talk, you know how it goes

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't look at it or think about it for A few weeks before U go an sell Somthing I'm sure rite now all u wana do is sell it all be done like it never happened but take some time cool off ad get ur mind completely off of the car and come back to it later.
I'm sure the last thin u wana think about is gettin another mustang but if u find a good roller a motor swap is a 1day job

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

DeeSVT
¯
Member # 6720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeeSVT  Ford pictures for DeeSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dam sorry that happned bro. [Frown] dont give up on it thoe hit me me up my boy work at a bodyshop and he knows good ppl
[Smile]

--------------------
Savage Habits!
97 cobra

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im jus woundering if people really gonna help moe tho.i know i am an thats a promise an for free thats my folks an i know if that happened to my i dnt know who will really help me.i hope you guys back yall words up.im not tryin to be rude but thats how people are they say one thing jus to say like they really care.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Noooo!!! damn I just read this

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
vortek01gt
¯
Member # 10149

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vortek01gt  Ford pictures for vortek01gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wtf? thats some bullshit. sorry to hear that man, but like other ppl said just give it some time and then decide what you wanna do with it. good luck to you bro!

--------------------
2001 GT s-trim h/c t56 AED tuned
456hp 415ftlb 10psi-street
478hp 427ftlb 12psi-race
11.26@121mph 1.57 60ft-street
10.81@126mph 1.56 60ft-race

Posts: 622 | From: martinez CA | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Straight BULLSHIT BRO!!!! Moe hit me up

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
rayski25
¯
Member # 11363

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rayski25  Ford pictures for rayski25    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't know moe or any of savage habits personally but I can tell they are a bunch of good guys, we put blood sweat an tears into these cars an it really is a life style we live. I feel like its something you can't just leave because it's taking a lot of tears from you bra but that just means you need to put more sweat into in, you have a bunch of good Guyswilling to help an keep you in the game that says a lot about the mustang community that WE are a part of. Good luck an let me know if you need anything.

--------------------
66 mustang v6 converted to 351w(sold)
89 mustang lx(sold)
88 mustang gt(current DD)

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks everyone im tryin to get the roller in sac and jus start from scratch jus gotta get the funds seeing how i jus finished my motor im on the low side right now so hopefully i can get that together jus gotta get the money to pay for a tow from sac

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
1quick302
¯
Member # 10887

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1quick302  Ford pictures for 1quick302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe hit up lee and see if he could help u out with the tow. I feel for u bro if someone was to hit one of my foxs and total it out I'd be in a very deep depression and you'd catch me wearing all black with the long black trench coats and all.. I don't know u moe but a few members from my crew knows a few members from your crew and this being a mustang community you would expect others to come together in a crisis like this, so if u need anything bro hit me up. I have a few things laying around that you could take if needed.. [patriot]

D from HHM

--------------------
92' white GT "stock"
89' red devil coupe AKA 1quick302

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Moe, is one of my regular customers, I have been helping him out as much as I can, I even offer do a fundraiser for him, if you guys are down for it and have gold, I can do cash for gold and I can give him 10% of my commission.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
here's the damage to my stang the reason i say its a total loss is the rear panel is pushed in too much and is wavy above the rear wheel every thing else can be fix no biggie...what do you think?dont mind my attenna i bent it pissed also car is salvage title
http://youtu.be/mMiJxgX_flI

[ July 02, 2012, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: moeofit32 ]

--------------------

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no offense. but that is way savable. change a fender and front bumper. have a body guy beat out that rear light housing area. i see less than 500 in body man labor. and u can prob get cafords to donate the parts listed. i thought it was totaled man. yes it sucks but with out looking deeper and only seeing what u posted thats nothing at all.
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

u sure cause i dont think its me it feels like somethin in the rear is off my bro was driving in the car and was sayin the same thing....but yea im not worried about the fender n bumber hmmm

[ July 02, 2012, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: moeofit32 ]

--------------------

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It is salvageable but just swap it bro its easier and I got a place that will take the old body for free

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

maybe im jus to anal about my car iono that looks like nobody would be abale to get that st8

--------------------

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

that's nothing. yep your anal cause it was your virgin car. but that's not bad Budd. wondering why the hood line aint strait with the fender is a gd question. take another utube vid of the other fender line. maybe the hood just shifted. quans early years of learning to swang introduced him into a curb and shifted his trunk lid the same way. a gd lil tug got his back in line. have it looked at! again a gd body guy would only change no more than 500 to get that back strait again. the front fender line that u showed is i hope the hood just shifted.
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

maybe a bushing shifted to make it drive different but easier to swap a whole car???? with out looking under neath or having it professionally inspected is not a gd first choice.its easier to have a pro check it first and then make a educated decision. yeah if the frame twisted then scrap it. but a bushing a lil body work and your done sounds better. but we are all just seeing what u post on a not so detailed video. get it looked at. shit it runs! drive it to a gd honest body shop that has frame experience.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can't you like take off all ur shit N have insurance cash you out N use that to fund the other GT?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

only had liablity on the car...wasnt even aware u can have full voerage on a slavage car until the other day so when i spun out chasing that foo my money went poof

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wait it was always salvage?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

yea couldnt tell until now lol

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com