Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » INVOLVED IN A HIT AND RUN AT THE STUNNAZ RIDE OUT vid posted (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: INVOLVED IN A HIT AND RUN AT THE STUNNAZ RIDE OUT vid posted
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
first time taking my car out and my car get destroyed.....no words to describe how i feel....wish it wasnt so foggy i woulda been able to catch the fucker if i wasnt sliding all over the place FUUUUCK!!!

[ July 02, 2012, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: moeofit32 ]

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn crazy shit, what the fuck happend [Eek!]
Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was tryin to go to this but my friend flaked

were u hit by another mustang or just a random car?

--------------------
93 5.0 trickflow h/c/i

Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
honestly dont know man i jus seen lights coming at me hthen bam he ran and i tryed to catch him......

--------------------

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

fuckin charger

--------------------

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck bra i still was sittin here after you called me that an told me that shyt an still cant believe the shyt bra...fuuuuuck man.shyt jus come harder now.coupe time.i know you dont feel like hearin jokes but its done an over with jus stop thnkn bout the problem an thnk of the solution now.i know you loved that casper but jus get another one bra.i got a coupe for you over here if you want one.its my folks shyt.lmk moe.damn i jus cant believe that shyt foreal. [Mad]

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
fuck bra i still was sittin here after you called me that an told me that shyt an still cant believe the shyt bra...fuuuuuck man.shyt jus come harder now.coupe time.i know you dont feel like hearin jokes but its done an over with jus stop thnkn bout the problem an thnk of the solution now.i know you loved that casper but jus get another one bra.i got a coupe for you over here if you want one.its my folks shyt.lmk moe.damn i jus cant believe that shyt foreal. [Mad]

you cant believe it i never even felt all the power

--------------------

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i know bra.call me

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wish someone would have hit my Coupe, crazy thing is you were just saying about an hour before that someone was going to get hit tonight.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Moe I just called you but no answer. If you need any help I'll come to you and if you want to make a quick transition get that coupe and I'll swap all the good parts over to it from Casper! On top of that I'll give you my service iron50 was supposed to give me. He owes me either torque boxes or subframes can't remember. Oh and I got 2 racing belts for you. For your carbeou seats

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn man I'm really sorry to hear that..sucks

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
Moe I just called you but no answer. If you need any help I'll come to you and if you want to make a quick transition get that coupe and I'll swap all the good parts over to it from Casper! On top of that I'll give you my service iron50 was supposed to give me. He owes me either torque boxes or subframes can't remember. Oh and I got 2 racing belts for you. For your carbeou seats

good lookin james i appreciate it but i think imma jus sale my whip and get out of the sports car thing dont wanna go through it all over again

--------------------

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
I wish someone would have hit my Coupe, crazy thing is you were just saying about an hour before that someone was going to get hit tonight.

i know huh lee sad man all i ever do is be careful guess thats what i get.......

--------------------

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont care what you say moe you bet not give up now fuck that you came to far to give up.fuck that bra.

--------------------

His response:

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah it was foggy as shit on the ride out ... I had no traction out here ... Let's hope someone got a video of it or something . I'm sorry to hear about your car ...

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was so fucking foggy man! [BS flag]

and Moe that fucking sucks about getting hit and run but fuck giving up, buy a shell and transfer over and even come out harder than before, shit happens for a reason but damn bro I definately know you're feeling some pain. [Frown]

Was it the charger with big ass rims?

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

stock v6 charger from what i saw

--------------------

Blown85
¯
Member # 8219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blown85  Ford pictures for Blown85    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn moe it fucking sucks man n u just finished it. Sorry about it bro

--------------------
~HighSpeed Motorsports~

1985 mustang coupe.
2002 745li white on white(RIP).
2003 harley davidson f-150.

Posts: 374 | From: Redwood City | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
86hatch
¯
Member # 11615

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86hatch  Ford pictures for 86hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a 87 t-top with motor running but like crap and owes tags from 2011 $1300 obo I'm sorry to here that bro I was at the rideout but if I were to see it happend I would have tried to help.
tonkaboyrich496
¯
Member # 9877

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonkaboyrich496  Ford pictures for tonkaboyrich496    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn pearl I'm mad for you. My heart dropped when I seen you posted this up. Crazy. Hope you good, and hope you haven't suffered more back damage... Hit my phone when you feel like chopping it up

--------------------
87 Coupe = stock w/ 500 shot
88 Box chev with a built 496 = coming soon

rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:

good lookin james i appreciate it but i think imma jus sale my whip and get out of the sports car thing dont wanna go through it all over again
damn thats a comment only shock can bring on, man i dont know you homie, but i know that was sentence full of devistaion, and hoplessnes. give it a coupla days, it feels like a death right now but watch it will turn into re-incarnation, fuck cars are always disapointing, few cars are perfect and now anything you thought coulda been done just a little different, heres your opp, jump back on that horse bro you got plans already fig'ed time to polish em out [patriot]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
93blkvenumos5.0COBRA#3377
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Posts: 1830 | From: 707 vacaville ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Send me piks of snow white. Sorry for your loss lil Moe.
[Frown]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn Moe.. thats fuckin wack!! Dont give up tho bro you came too far to call it quits when you haven't even gotten to get on it yet. I will call you later today. Me and I'm sure other caford members will help you get back up and running again SOON!!

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How many times can a guy be called a woman's piece of lingerie and be ok with it!!?!?!?!? [Big Grin] [Eek!]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

none?

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com