Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Thanks Chief Justice Roberts (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Thanks Chief Justice Roberts
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
Well the only way to fix this is to get some of these cocksuckers out on the senate, house of rep & the white house....... Maybe replace a few supreme justice's over the next decade and we might be able to keep this country afloat.

It's gonna be a huge wake up call come november for everyone. This next election is going to give us a look at what direction this country really wants to go.
End up like Europe or try and stay on the path our founding fathers laid for us.

Yeah that is the problem though this country and especially this state is filled with too many liberal pussies and free loaders or stupid ass state workers who live in a bubble and don't care about anyone in the private sector, just take a look at CA, no matter how many stupid laws they pass no matter how many taxes they raise no matter how many people have been laid off in the last 5 years this state continues to blindly vote for people like Jerry and Diane again and again, this November is not gong to be any different Obama and friends will win the presidential nomination in CA just as Dems have have for the last 20+ years and nothing will change in CA!
Your crazy a lot will change in ca

Taxes / gun rights / carb laws / price of goods / gas prices.

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Well the only way to fix this is to get some of these cocksuckers out on the senate, house of rep & the white house....... Maybe replace a few supreme justice's over the next decade and we might be able to keep this country afloat.

It's gonna be a huge wake up call come november for everyone. This next election is going to give us a look at what direction this country really wants to go.
End up like Europe or try and stay on the path our founding fathers laid for us.

Yeah that is the problem though this country and especially this state is filled with too many liberal pussies and free loaders or stupid ass state workers who live in a bubble and don't care about anyone in the private sector, just take a look at CA, no matter how many stupid laws they pass no matter how many taxes they raise no matter how many people have been laid off in the last 5 years this state continues to blindly vote for people like Jerry and Diane again and again, this November is not gong to be any different Obama and friends will win the presidential nomination in CA just as Dems have have for the last 20+ years and nothing will change in CA!
better hope obama wins. the gop wants to turn us back to the 1800's church state! have you seen mitt's ideas? if you have and don't think he is more fucked up the obama, you are just as bad as the people with blinders on!

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
quote:
quote:

Your crazy a lot will change in ca

Taxes / gun rights / carb laws / price of goods / gas prices.

Taxes will continue to go up, gun rights are going away, C.A.R.B is getting stricter, price of goods is going up, and gas is obviously going through the roof.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie351:
Let's just have everything be private and for profit, including police and fire. I shouldn't have to pay taxes for other people's faulty home wiring. Let their house burn down, it's their own fault. I also live in a good neighborhood, why should I pay for police when most of the crime isn't even in my area?

Fuck yes you should! This is the problem. No body want to pay any more than what they think is fair! If it pays for schools, police, fire, i have no problems paying taxes for that stuff. Now pos on welfare milking the system, or illegals getting free care on my dime is bullshit.
This.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

better hope obama wins. the gop wants to turn us back to the 1800's church state! have you seen mitt's ideas? if you have and don't think he is more fucked up the obama, you are just as bad as the people with blinders on!
Belive me man I'm not down with Mitt, just saying CA as run into the ground as it is continues to vote for the same people just take a look at your reps congressmen etc. here they keep focusing on free loaders welfare and illegals while our dumb asses go to work 40+ hours a week and pay taxes. CA needs a huge change and it ain't happening!

And the supreme court 5-4 lol way to clearly represent the nation, they need to overhaul that system ASAP, every republican elects super conservative asshole judges and vice verse with the Dems, that shit doesn't represent me how bout you?

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Belive me man I'm not down with Mitt, just saying CA as run into the ground as it is continues to vote for the same people just take a look at your reps congressmen etc. here they keep focusing on free loaders welfare and illegals while our dumb asses go to work 40+ hours a week and pay taxes. CA needs a huge change and it ain't happening!

And the supreme court 5-4 lol way to clearly represent the nation, they need to overhaul that system ASAP, every republican elects super conservative asshole judges and vice verse with the Dems, that shit doesn't represent me how bout you?

I understand. i can't see how so many people keep voting in these, for lack of a better word, retards. fuck get some new blood in there.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If we could stop these guys from being carrer politicians & have real world representation in government. Like retired folks who have worked 40+ hour weeks, all different types of jobs...... Not spoiled Ivy Leage grands who THINK they know what's best for the working man.

Lastly everyone of these politicians shouldn't be receiving lifetime medical, retirement & a xxx,xxx.00 salary!!!!!!
Especially when they get these even if they only get elected to one term. If anyone should be taking a paycut and being demonized by the media it should be the people who got us into this mess.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow, we should just get rid of welfare, and reform prison systems, no point to keep a criminal alive if he has a lifetime sentence,we need death sentences again,plus they get better medical then us for being incarcerated

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Stang66:
wow, we should just get rid of welfare, and reform prison systems, no point to keep a criminal alive if he has a lifetime sentence,we need death sentences again,plus they get better medical then us for being incarcerated

Maybe we should. Which great man said this: "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

--------------------
94 GT

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's just too bad that, for too many people, logic is outweighed by emotion when taking into consideration some pretty important decisions.

I guess I look at other systems - like the welfare system and the penal system - and wonder how, with socialized medicine, how will the 'societal leeches' find incentive to take care of themselves, when other peoples' hard-earned dollars will do it for them?

It would be great were it to be an opt-in/opt-out idea, where you could choose whether to enroll in this system. This could provide an 'escape' for the reasonable/accountable hard-workers out there to take care of themselves while not being forced to pay for someone unwilling to get motivated to do the same.

At the same time, some level of state involvement is necessary for those incapable of taking care of themselves - the destitute, the physically/mentally disabled, and children of the state. Other than that, I don't see why we as taxpayers should shoulder much of the burden placed upon us by people simply looking for handouts or free care.

Thoughts?

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ I am slowback67 and I approve this post. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
congrats to all the broke bustedass fools with 7 kids and no insurance

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

This and this

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:

I'm just wondering what this "tax" is going to cost us

25% of what your employer pays for your healthcare

typically a PPO health plan is $1900/month for a family

thats like $22800/year for healthcare

so you'll owe an additional $5700 in taxes from now on or about
$2.74 an hour until healthcare costs go up.

to give you an idea...that same family plan was about $1000 in 2005, so its almost doubled in 7 years

quote:
you realize where you are posting this right?
wow...just cuz your a democrat DOESNT mean you should BLINDLY support a stupid program, if thats what that statement meant

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

Posts: 1402 | From: st clair shores MI | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
sinisterblk
¯
Member # 8425

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinisterblk  Ford pictures for sinisterblk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ayn Rand FTW. She's laughing in her grave, hollering I told you so!!
Posts: 549 | From: angels camp | Registered: May 2008  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by nitrous_bob:
quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:

I'm just wondering what this "tax" is going to cost us

25% of what your employer pays for your healthcare

typically a PPO health plan is $1900/month for a family

thats like $22800/year for healthcare

so you'll owe an additional $5700 in taxes from now on or about
$2.74 an hour until healthcare costs go up.

to give you an idea...that same family plan was about $1000 in 2005, so its almost doubled in 7 years

quote:
you realize where you are posting this right?
wow...just cuz your a democrat DOESNT mean you should BLINDLY support a stupid program, if thats what that statement meant

I believe that statement was because it's getting posted on CAFords, where most of the members care about "swangin" their cars and not real life shit that will affect their lives.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Amen!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think almost all of us would agree that politicians are crooks....correct?!
So if you take a bunch of legal crooks (if that makes any sense) and put them together now you have a legal criminal enterprise.
Now since you have this enterprise put together that works for agendas that are good for them, how do you expect this to work for us (the people)?
This is why there is no end to politics and the problems it creates, it's not for the people! If it was for the people we wouldn't have all this nonsense and bullshit that we do. Whichever side you pick to vote DEM or GOP it's the same thing, your screwed by either side.
It's the perfect scheme, brilliant actually...its fooled us for a long long time.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know get to trade my cadillac health plan for a county clinic...

The working man is a sucker...... smh [Frown]

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
I think almost all of us would agree that politicians are crooks....correct?!
So if you take a bunch of legal crooks (if that makes any sense) and put them together now you have a legal criminal enterprise.
Now since you have this enterprise put together that works for agendas that are good for them, how do you expect this to work for us (the people)?
This is why there is no end to politics and the problems it creates, it's not for the people! If it was for the people we wouldn't have all this nonsense and bullshit that we do. Whichever side you pick to vote DEM or GOP it's the same thing, your screwed by either side.
It's the perfect scheme, brilliant actually...its fooled us for a long long time.

You've got that right. There is no Republicans and Democrats. They are Repubicrats and Democans, all the same. Scumbags.

--------------------
94 GT

sinisterblk
¯
Member # 8425

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinisterblk  Ford pictures for sinisterblk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ They are all fucking demagogues, if you don't know the meaning look it up, it epitomizes career politicians. What's funny is we were founded by folks that knew too big of govt was a bad deal.
Posts: 549 | From: angels camp | Registered: May 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com