Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » DOWN WITHDUNCAN MTOTORS!!!!!! HE SWAPPED OUT MY MOTOR AND TRANSMISSION PART 1 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: DOWN WITHDUNCAN MTOTORS!!!!!! HE SWAPPED OUT MY MOTOR AND TRANSMISSION PART 1
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by totalkaos92:
quote:
Originally posted by SAV650HAB:
ok im in, if this is true this is some bullshit and as short tempered as i am id already of fucked up and been in a hole different situation" hats off to you for keeping your cool and trying to get shit figured out in a different way, cafords way! FTMFW! [patriot] [Cool]

All bullshit aside there was a lot of thought into how to go about this. It's very hard to believe until you see the car and the signs it show of the Motor Trans swap.

Swear to god I stop and talked to a sheriff that was parked down the street from Duncan's shop getting advice and letting him know what was going on before I went to Duncan's shop

Like I said this shit will not go how he thinks

do what you gotta do, and keep us updated [patriot]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got the carnitas ready!!! Who's down for some tacos and cold ass beers! Oh did I mention, I'm IN!!! [Big Grin]

[ June 28, 2012, 02:25 AM: Message edited by: ISP89LX ]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
I just grabbed a burrito and going to watch some UFC to practice some choke holds later....this could be good entertainment

Hahahahahaha [worship] [worship] yes!! Post of the month! [worship] [worship]
new sig right there
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
Didn't people also accuse duncan of installing parts on that guy nastynotchs car?

he did install a stolen egine trans an supercharger in nastynotch ride
wilber650
¯
Member # 10360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilber650  Ford pictures for wilber650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I know yon and he got to be the most honest person there, all of his customers have high reviews of him, i seen how he always does whatever her can so customer will be happy. I have never heard of a shop doin a bunch of diagnosis on ur car nd then when problem comes up thy don't charge u nothin?? $200 bucks that's cheap! No shop will charge u that much for couple hours of them breaking there head find ur problem... So I'm sure yon got plenty to say bout this.. But I'm sure plenty of people here will vouch for yon

--------------------
2014 mustang Gt
2004 f150 fx4
1998 Cobra sold
1994 Gt sold

SpecialVehicleTeam
¯
Member # 11162

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SpecialVehicleTeam  Ford pictures for SpecialVehicleTeam    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i can vouch for yon. got 2 of my motors over there right now and he's been calling me back and forth figuring everything out which is more than any other shop will do. and thats just about how much I paid for him to tear down my motor and see whats wrong. it'll be interesting to see what the problem is but this doesn't seem like yon at all.

--------------------
bet you cant keep up

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ June 28, 2012, 02:49 AM: Message edited by: 88FOX ]

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I just grabbed a burrito and going to watch some UFC to practice some choke holds later....this could be good entertainment

Is it a veggie burrito?

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:

Is it a veggie burrito?
I don't know but it's filling...I'm driving around right now looking for a mustang to toss it at...

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:

Is it a veggie burrito?
I don't know but it's filling...I'm driving around right now looking for a mustang to toss it at...
cornoil driving around burrito in hand
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCA-aHoDY7k

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nope doesnt sound like yon at all.plus he wouldnt need any of that anyway.i kno for a fact he wouldnt do that.ill stand behind that 100% an its crazy how alot of people on here would give him 2 thumbs up an +1000's an shyt an now talkn shyt. [BS flag] an if this the tree i kno he my foks aswell if this him,so i hope you guys get things okay with eachother.

[ June 28, 2012, 03:21 AM: Message edited by: 91blackonblack ]

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

[worship]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I understand what people are saying with the vouching for Yon, hell I did too along with all our buddies from Richmond muscle. Never said he was a bad mechanic!!! But I will say my cousin got his car back with a different motor and transmission

Yon said his self he does not specialize in sn95's which I understand cause I'm a fox guy to the heart. Which had me curious why he took on the job. I did find diagnosis papers from big o concerning the problem with the car.

And it was no problem paying $200 bucks that's why it got paid, hell it was almost not a problem he swapped engine being he said it was blown, a new motor was bought. But the problem is its not the same transmission, and people don't give away tremecs for T45's!!! So I cn only guess its a blown Trans, so it's a gamble to put the motor in and let shit go

I invite any member on the board to come by my house and see what I see, then we can go by the shop the motor was built at, and go by the machine shop to vouch the heads were worked on, then we can go bu the commercial counter at autozone and get a list a gaskets, ect bought for the motor. Then you can see what's in the car, and see the timing cover was never off like Yon claims

And for anybody that would believe that I changed the motor my self and am trying to blame it on Yon, come look at my home DVR system yoU will see the car in front of my house only getting mover for street sweeping but always in camera view

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
[QB] nope doesnt sound like yon at all.plus he wouldnt need any of that anyway.i kno for a fact he wouldnt do that.ill stand behind that 100% a

totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
nope doesnt sound like yon at all.plus he wouldnt need any of that anyway.i kno for a fact he wouldnt do that.ill stand behind that 100% an its crazy how alot of people on here would give him 2 thumbs up an +1000's an shyt an now talkn shyt. [BS flag] an if this the tree i kno he my foks aswell if this him,so i hope you guys get things okay with eachother.

Yep this Tree

No reason to play fake games, Shits real

Don't know if he did it personally, but the car left his shop with different shit

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Something's not right. Why would a reputable shop swap out your motor and tranny without owner's authorization?

Mis-understanding? Mis-communication? We can only assume, hopefully everything works out for you.

Keep us updated!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ive delt with both party's and both of you guys are cool cats i hope you guys get this worked out in a peaceful manner....

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

SpecialVehicleTeam
¯
Member # 11162

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SpecialVehicleTeam  Ford pictures for SpecialVehicleTeam    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Something's not right. Why would a reputable shop swap out your motor and tranny without owner's authorization?

Mis-understanding? Mis-communication? We can only assume, hopefully everything works out for you.

Keep us updated!

+1 everyone knows eachother on here, why would yon risk all this business over this. doesn't make sense, so I'm sure it'll work out.

--------------------
bet you cant keep up

totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Just got home from the gym so i was thinking very hard, maybe too hard.

So when I wen to Yon's shop, he was in his office. I asked the guy there working on a mustang identical to Steve's car if he was ask Yon to come out. He said I can go to his office and I said no thank you. For no particular reason I did not wanna go in his shop. It took yon at least 12 minutes to come out and his worker went back there 3 times letting him know I was waiting (I think) Yon's I guess girlfriend came out and said he was on the phone he will be out soon.
When yon did come out he came out very nonchalant, almost rehearsed. But the odd part came when I guess Yon's friend pulled up like 2 minutes into us talking, mind you there is a slight altercation going on and he played Yon's background the entire time never showing any sign of concern, but what got me was he had on a kinda flanel wool cost on and it was hot ass hell out there. Really felt like he waited for that guy before he came out to talk

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i dont know where to start. hmmm. well the car thing should be first.so here goes part one.
1. car came in for a no running condition.i immediately noticed the serpentine belt was chewed and frayed very badly on the edges to where it was almost about to break. i checked all the pulleys for alignment in my first couple minutes of just looking at it, and sticking out 1/4 inch or more was the harmonic balancer < this is the belt pulley as well on this model>. that was odd i thought so i talked to the owner steve and he said it has always been like that sense he got it, and he was aware of it,and he wasn't sure why it was doing that. we talked further and he starts to tell me the history of the car as he knew of it. the car was bought from foxbody but needed a motor which one of his relatives had put in but it wasn't a mustang motor so maybe that's why things weren't lining up, but couldn't tell what it came out of or even what year it might have been, now im not that familiar with these motors but it was older and was not a pi newer stly setup for sure, but he told me it had been running for a cool while like that so i put my thoughts aside on that particular matter at the moment,but later i even asked questions about this on this very forum, if somebody would like to put down there popcorn and check im sure all that info can be brought back up on here from the teck section. i proceed with my normal diagnosis. either no spark or no fuel pulse was evident, its been awhile so im working off memory at the moment with out looking over my work order. but i hooked up the scanner and was getting no crank signal. so i tried the quick fix and popped a new crank sensor and cam sensor in it. no difference. so i remember seeing a ruluctor wheel breaking and causing this to happen a long time ago. so i pull the crank sensor again and take a peak in there, now its a lil crammed so i used my boroscope < its a camera on a bendable stick> so i could see better.the ring was dead center with the crank sensor i even turned the motor over and checked for broken teeth, it had no broken teeth and appeared to be fine.motor sounded fine cranking but always need a jumper box as if the battery was dead. i threw in a jellcell battery later to help out with a proper cranking engine. witch i think now i should of thought better cause it still had problems cranking over like it was slow. i just figured at the time they killed the starter or heated the battery cable from continuously cranking trying to self diagnosis there own car. i see this a lot actually. i check all the normal stuff. electrical connections, compression, fuel pressure and stuff to maybe give some leads. i do start thinking its the computer at this point.now at this point i have 5 hours in it already. now i do have a friend that is alot better at electrical diagnosis than me. so i gave him a call and asked for a favor and some help.so we could figure this out quickly and i could get a second opinion on replacing the computer. he came spent at least 2 to 3 hours himself an said as well it was the computer. so i bought a computer put it in and still the same problem. so we get together and talk about everything we did and checked. he comes up with the idea if i actually fiscally touched the crank senor ring aka the reluctor ring. i did not ever touch it at first , so i said no. he removes the sensor witch is not that easy to do, u have to remove the ac pump in order to get to it. so this will be the third time the ac pump came off in this situation. he get access to it and ill be son of gun it was just free spinning in there when he poked at it threw the lil hole. so we do our lil dance of woopee!!!!! and i was thinking cool that maybe explains why the harmonic balancer was sticking out and i wanted to see what was going on there so maybe when everything was done the pully would line up and steve would be better off then he ori came. so i called steve and let him know that i had found or we had found it lol. my buddy that was helping me said he would give me a deal and change it for me for two hundred to do the job, considering he had misdiagnosis the computer, lucky i was able to return the computer and refund that money. so i tell Steve whatever book time was to do the job along with a couple hours diagnosis.me and my buddy have at least 8 hours in at this time before the ring got changed i only asked for 2 hours diagnostic labor on top of the reluctor wheel behind the timing chain cover labor job. he said ok to the job. i i told my buddy id get ahold of him once i got all the appropiate parts so my buddy could quickly and correctly. i ordered a new reluctor wheel, i think that was 60 bucks from ford by itself, a new timing cover gasket set , and new valve cover gaskets. now normally u can reuse these gaskets but the motor looked anything but new,it was old dirty, looked like a old taxi cab motor, and i didnt want them to leak and i have to redo the job. now when the timing chain cover came off, u could tell the reluctor wheel was broken in a perfect inner circle and had cut deep grooves in the aluminum chain cover. i though at the moment that was odd and the cover damage couldn't of happened with just it free spinning , but my buddy argued with me and i was frustrated so i gave up on the thought of looking deeper into it at the moment. he handed me the broken piece so i could show my customer. no pieces had came between the harmonic balancer and chain. so i was still perplexed on why the harmonic balancer was sticking out, i could only come up with on who ever stuck this motor in there did not know what they where doing and had mismatched pieces together, now i was worried that maybe it was going to hit again if this was the case, so we stuck some gum roughly 1/8 of in inch on the wheel and spun it with the timing chain cover on, and it did not hit.this was extra time spent, un documented and lost with many other hours on this vehicle.i was like cool and left to spend some time with my kids. my buddy calls me back and says the vavle cover gaskets did not fit. so we reused the old ones cause they actually looked in ok condition. he calls me later and says the car is done and runs gd he even stuck the phone up to the cars motor and let me hear it. its sound like that unmistakeable modular ford motor noise lol. he told me it had been running for a half hour and he had just turned it off to put away my tools. so i come down and wanna check it out and wana see it myself gone like a bad dream go good by!. i try to start it and it seams like a dead battery so i stick my jumper box on it and still nothing. im like dam my jell cell wouldn't start it with a jumper pack??!!! so started further testing to now figure out this constant problem it had sense it had shown up with what seams like a dead battery. starter checked out gd, cables checked out good,battery gd, grounds good, jumper pack gd lol.i then put a big breaker bar and try to turn the motor over and its frozen soild. so i get the rear end of the car off the ground car to see if its stuck in gear maybe, it freely spun. i then pulled out all the spark plugs to maybe free up the combustion tension and to take a peek in there at the same time, no heat sorches, no water from maybe a hrydro lock condition. nothing seamed out of the ordinary. motor was still frozen. i ask my buddy how did it run? he says just fine! he never gave it no gas,it idled the whole time, he never drove it. it was still on jack stands in the front when i got there, and he was finishing up cleaning up the tools when i got there. so i start to thinking. i had a bunch of conclusion on why and what had happened. i came up with the idea the crank shaft had broke at a 90 degree angle. now at this angle the crank shaft will still spin but will have front to back movement. causing the reluctor wheel jamming into the front of the timing chain cover back and forth as it was running and being driven and finally the wheel had broke after the play had got worse and worse over time. and we only found the after math of the problem as the domino effect was leading us on. now regardless of what was happening in the motor it was frozen solid. i start to of course think if there was anything that i could of done to cause the motor to freeze. there was oil! it was low but showed on the bottom of the stick. plus i seen plenty of it when the timing cover was off. i checked the cooling system and it was ok but with strait water. it was very hard to come up with ideas cause the owner could not tell me anything about the motor that had been installed or even what it had come out of other than he didnt think it was a mustang motor, and was having problems getting a hold of the guy that had done the work. so i got other ideas what happened over the motor, i thought the guy might had been doing doughnuts or blew it up then lied to me wasting my time saying it calmly turned off after he had dropped the clutch turning a corner. he has Friends that are aslo pretty close to me and they all followed his story of exactly what he said. and regardless of who said or what he did, at the end of the day, his motor was no gd frozen solid. i had lost a lot of time! paid my friend 200! and lost money on the front cover seal and the reluctor wheel. but i wasnt going to take it off to return those lil items an waste more time on a dead project. just wanted to move on. now i felt very bad for steve. i know what its like to be struggling, i had came to like him over the time i had his car. heard very gd an honest things about him through my other friends. so i thought i gave him a break only charging him 200 bucks diagnose on the entire job. i was able to return every item except the parts i left in his car. i was able to do that cause i have a very gd repor with the local parts places here in town., i never return parts normally cause im not a type of person that throws parts at cars. and this was not a normal business transaction i have with my parts suppliers. so the parts people was ok with me returning the stuff cause it was out of the ordinary for me to do that. they let me know that by the way lol.. so i gave steve a deal and left some money in his pocket so he could find another motor and get him back on track, and i could have a repeat customer. now where on to part 2
2.tree top or what ever this guys name is that posted this. let me tell u about him. when i first started and opened my shop. he came in and was having a problem with his car that he wanted me to look at while it was at pepboys. he asked me a bunch of question concerning diagnosis of a bad clutch. i guess pepboys had installed his clutch, and he was having trans issues. but besides that he wanted me to do a motor in his car. i asked why. he tells me it had over 200 thousand smog was coming up and he didnt think it was going top pass, and disregarded any diagnosis work i had to offer. no it didnt smoke, no it didnt burn oil, etc is what he told me. but he was having problems passing smog to where he had his check engine light disconnected years before to pass, but now there checking the light to make sure it worked. so i say ok. some time goes buy before he bring it in. the motor i was going to sell to him caught the only dam leak in my storage container and had ruin the cylinder walls. i explain to him these motor where cheap and we could actually come up wit the parts maybe out of his old block and i would rebuild him one from scratch for additional 300 in labor and he covers parts, rings bearings etc.he even had me put a ecam in it. i normally charge 700 but that part of the deal went south on my end due to improper storing of my parts in a old container, and i felt bad for him and for the time delay it going to take for me to get it done. now thru out the entire job he came by everyday. checking on progress. he did pay for the motor work up front unlike most customers. tried to befriend me like most customers do when i work on there ride, but he let up some gd info, making me question his character. he opened up a bit over the short time i had his car and let me know that he had gotten over on pepboys to buy him a new trans.and when he had my over looking at his car and asking me questions he was training himself with my unknown help on how he could bend his words or there words to make them cover his broken transmission more carefully. basically his inexperience at the time did not let him know when a fox body clutch quadrant is worn and years of grinding gears would do damage to the transmission, but one of his friends did warn him about that before he took it in for a clutch at pepboys witch this tree top fellow did also tell me. he was just hoping the clutch would fix it. and when it didnt fix it he grinded pepboys into getting him a new one cause he felt they did a misdiagnosis and felt they should pay for his transmission. now when i asked him about if he thought that was right his exact words was <fuck em they got money!> or very close to those words as best i can remember. now i was already knee deep in his motor rebuild to back out now . so i just said god dam to myself! and i wana just get this over with.so i finish up the ride and 1000 bucks in labor and in new parts was still due. i dint ask for that because the job was not done yet. now i get all done. car seams fine. starts right up, acts completely normal, no leaks no ticks , acts like a brand new motor should. so i call him up to come get it and to pay me. he comes looks it over seems impressed, said it never sounded so gd but could he test drive it, now ive seen this old cat my entire life growing up here in town now, and he paid me up front for the entire motor rebuild deal as in parts that we seen at time up front. so i say ok test drive it, he goes comes back and seams depressed, and says it drives exactly the same as before, now his car had been parked for a long time he said so i go with him to see what hes talking about and to get some new gas. drives like the a chain and ball dragging behind us. no power very sluggish like a banana in the tail pipe. he never mentioned this was how the car drove before when i was questioning him about why he was changing the motor and when he turned down my diagnosis. he maid it seam like it was completely fine driving. so anyways i get back to the shop and look it over. the dam thing i hadn't seen screwed up in some way and already replaced at this time was the mass air meter. now at this time i either didn't know u could clean them or didnt believe in it at the time so i have a buddy come over in his mustang that ran great by the way, and used his mass air on tree tops or the op guys cars, he starts up his car takes racing off in his car , totally disregardful of any help full info i gave him about carefully breaking in his new motor. and he stayed gone for 3 whole hours. my friend got pissed at me an everything, he never picked up any of my phone calls for the three hours he was gone. he did come back tho and gave me some story on how his bank had money problems or sum thing like that and thats why he was gone, and would pay me th efollowing day, but i got reports of him smashing around town in his new motored ride testing it to its limits instead of carefully breaking it in,or returned to pay me. u catch my drift? but my motor still held together and i didn't hear any complaints of any problems years to come ever.so anyways i have my buddy follow him home so he can retrieve his mass air meter. and he basically stiffed me for the thousand dollars he owed me working on his ride. i was able to talk to him a couple months later and he blamed me for breaking his check engine light and that it never came on after he brought his car to me, and how he was still not able to pass smog, now this dumb ass totally forgot he told me he had disconnected years before. and of course he denied that when i brought it up. so part 3
3. now my question is whats steves part in this? i know what he told me about the motor being replaced with not a mustang motor, not sure of what it is. the motor and engine bay came in filthy, nothing special at all looking. looked stock other than a stuck out balancer. his friends can speak up for that. some of my friends where with him before he brought it here so they can all say that there was def not no new looking motor off the show room floor in this vehicle that showed up at my shop. so id like to hear from him, and actually im trying to get ahold of him, i will tomorrow when i get the work order dug out the files. is he part of this scam or did this tree top dude just fill his head full of bullshit. i seen steve as a gd guy none of the other guys character flaws. but i only met him for the short amount of time i had his car, and haven't heard from him sence.now when they showed up earlier today i haven't seen this weed top in close to 7 years and half way forgot who this guy was until he started to speak , and by the time i realized who everybody was i was also understanding i was being accused of swapping a motor and transmission, and was partly in shock lol. i had yet to be or ever been accused of these accusation he was throwing at me in my entire life. now that i know he was the one that had installed the motor i realized where all the problems came from. hes far from any mechanics skill level. and he has a fairly bad memory of the lies or story's he speaks, for instance the check engine light i mentioned earlier. ill have the same story every dam time u talk to me cause i speak the truth, there only one truth. and the story of truth stays the same. ill give him credit on a gd mouth piece he got. but i could care less about any modular mustang that looked so stock and i never seen run. nor would i ever even think about tampering with it in any case. he was friends with a couple people i know,and that s a pretty stupid chance even a crooked person would make, u know if a dam motors been changed, u pop open your hood u will notice it immediately like u just opened your girls dresser draws and another mans underwear g string is mixed in with your girls underwear.bottom line the car left with the same motor and trans it came with. i am impressed that he thinks im such a big company that i can replace his broken or built motor he installed in this poor guys steves ride and thinking im gona pay for it like im pep boys, its almost flattering and funny at the same time. my only real regret that this guy steve is even believing anything this joker says. but ill sleep gd tonight just any other night. and this is the funny thing i just realized, tree bald top, said that the timing chain cover had no seal and it had never been remover, lol which one one was it? or was it both? lol!!!so if it was never removed did u forget to put the gasket or seal in? if i never remover it? ill help u out a bit tree bald top chump lol. its not a gasket like u stated. its a thin rubber seal long like a shinny wedged rope that sticks in the outer groove of the timing chain cover. u might not of noticed it with your inexperience speaking like u know it all but pay others to build your own motors,i know i built one for u. and did turbo 50 build u another? and u all the sudden built this modular one, and u couldn't build a pushrod motor?. look you've proved to me countless times your a liar, fess up and explain to pour steve u touched his motor and somehow screwed it up. and just be a man for ounce in your life.and let honest hard working folks like myself not half to deal with your bullshit. do what ever u want say whatever u want, again i know and god knows what i did. i am an will always sleep gd at night cause i do believe in carma very much.hope this entertaining for everybody. i wouldn't of responded and wasted anymore time with this lieing chump.but this was some serious stuff he was accusing me of. i open to answer any questions or thoughts. i think i covered the entire situation, or i told all my close friends about this this dude when they might have mentioned his name just to clue my folks in and to not get scammed by him as well.so duncan motors is on its 8 or 9 professional year with not a single complaint or being sued for any wrong doing, clean record in this department. only problems ive ever had was going over other peoples work and being crazy myself to understand what some of these people where ever thing working on cars. i just feel bad for the customers that dont know better than to get caught up in there unprofessional mess. i had one wrong doing of installing some guys drive train that ended up being stolen ,i got threatened of being sued after a valve cover leaked 3 years later on a motor i built. and now this crazy scammer talk! gd night folks this has took enough of my time that i also wont be getting paid for on the same dam car matter situation.

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i just read the rest of this bullshit while i was writing my past novel. i also just now noticed there was other shops involved in this car that assembled or was paid to do work on this car.. im going to give the op a break here for sec and think. ok long enough, who was the shops or shop that did the said work u had done? or really i don't even give a crap, u figure it out and the only help i got for u is. your wasting your time looking this way for any of the problems u stated or confused with if ur even telling the truth, and not trying to just scam. and as for the the record i had no idea who any of u was when u pulled up. i was on the phone, my worker just told me a group of folks came pulled in and wont come to the office and they wanted to speak to me.that was my secretary seein why some ignorant people cant come to the office. did u see me run or sumthin? lol! im not a dam servant that rushes out to every car that pulls up, i got a office and a door to it. u should of used it. i got a registered gun that i keep on me at all times when im at work cause i live on benicia rd in vallejo. i didnt need any body showing up, nor would i of called that guy if i did. he showed up and noticed there was tension and wanted to stay out of it , and then he wonderd why i didn't punch u in the face for talkin the crap u was to me like i did some wrong. and u was giving me a final chance to make right ? please at this point i will not accept any apology u got for me.nor give a second thought of what u think or even care what shop set u up for failure other than to protect my honest customers from going there as well.
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy paragraph structure Batman [Eek!]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yon you need to edit that post with some spaces between paragraphs. i blink and loose my place!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:

Hahahahahaha [worship] [worship] yes!! Post of the month! [worship] [worship]
+1 [Big Grin]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
DM, your paragraph was horrible, however I could decipher it, so thanks. I was impressed (not that you care) while reading it until you stooped to the 2nd grade level and started with the tree top names being thrown in. Made me think of you as a little punk, not professional business owner as you did sound like for much of the novel. Again, not that it matters, I believe DM in this case. Sounds like DM took on "another persons project" when he should have opened the hood, listened to the car owner and said he's too busy, or sorry, it just won't work out. The shop I work at has made that mistake in the past. Hear of a guys past, how he treats shops, yet you disregard and take in work only to find out you should have said, "Sorry, I can't take the project on at this time." It would have saved us time in court, which we won because like DM says, "the truth can only be told one way" and in this case, it would have saved DM a lot of typing and internet question answering

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com