Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 20,000 $ race @ grudge fest (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 20,000 $ race @ grudge fest
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sick2V:
quote:
Originally posted by SS396chevelle:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Inconsistant [Roll Eyes] B's gonna loose to everyone with passes like that and the one with Gypsy....DIAL that bitch in!!!

+100000

I'm not risking 10 racks if I don't know what my car is gonna do on a race to race basis. Get the damn car dialed in before letting your ego and money do the talking. Thats 2 out of 3 big money races he has lost now in the first 60 feet lol. If somebody was a real gambler they could take this dudes money with a lot slower car.

do you want to try
Sure Dave.. [Roll Eyes]

I will race any Stick shifted streetcar YOU own and YOU drive.

ok on the street 20k an all my cars have autos an you have to come to brentwood since your calling me out
LOL at 20 G's. Thats more than 2 years of your salary at the dealerships hahaha.

Of course they are all autos, your ass can't drive.

so your moon walking at of a race i see an who are you
I'll be at our show July 21st. Bring your streetcar. And I know who you are too, pit crewing for Dan and Lee lol. " Hey Dave hand me that wrench"...
Dan has a car? an already said i wont be in the country in july.so we can do this now on the street in brentwood for money
Dave has a car??

Out of the country huh?? Yup mmhmmmmmmmmmm

SS396chevelle

¯
Member # 7277

posted May 14, 2012 12:47 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if in the country then i down to run anyone for fun.an if want to do it for money we can talk

--------------------
Originally Posted by BadBeamer
i think i'm entitled to say "fuck you" in my own unique way....

post from may 14 but i pretty sure you knew that already.an i am pretty sure your trying to text people to find what i have an if my truck is running

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yo Dave idk if u have a turn-key ready to go car at the moment but Mitch's blown 2v is set on kill,believe me bud,he already went 10s(correction if I'm wrong) on a stock 8.8 one leggin the burnout box lol [worship] [worship] so if u gotta fast rig and u won't be here in July,then set this up fellas! And 20k on some street cars fuckn off [Confused] not likely ever to happen on this site lol but make it a couple hundo and should be a good one [Wink] good luck Dave!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So the race was for more then 10k  -

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:

really did monti tell you that or did see the cash change hands
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It wasnt monti's bet if you really want to know

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:

let me guess it was a team we bet
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

quote:
quote:

[Confused] who is we

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:

[Confused] who is we
kingtom an crew
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

The bet was with boddie and some one else

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

Brandonn
CAFords OG
Member # 632

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandonn  Ford pictures for Brandonn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Dave shut up about shit you don't know about. Where u there when it was locked in Friday ? I didn't see u so stop talking like u know because u know people who know people. You may want to watch how u talk about people who take Internet disrespect just as personal as disrespecting them to there face

The main bet was 10k a side plus side action I PERSONALY Know of a 5k side bet

[ June 28, 2012, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: Brandonn ]

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by Brandonn:
quote:
quote:

Dave shut up about shit you don't know about. Where u there when it was locked in Friday ? I didn't see u so stop talking like u know because u know people who know people. You may want to watch how u talk about people who take Internet disrespect just as personal as disrespecting them to there face

your right i dont know an you didnt see me at the track sat becuase i was a relay for life.an the qustion i asked is leget if you dont see the cash change hands then you dont know what the race was for
1Sick2V
¯
Member # 11362

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sick2V  Ford pictures for 1Sick2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

your right i dont know an you didnt see me at the track sat becuase i was a relay for life.an the qustion i asked is leget if you dont see the cash change hands then you dont know what the race was for
man this guy.....what are you a bench racer why don't you just take your own car to the track and race it.. get off the hype of of sitting at home bench racing.. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Custom 2001 GT
Built 2V with a Procharger...ET's soon

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

man this guy.....what are you a bench racer why don't you just take your own car to the track and race it.. get off the hype of of sitting at home bench racing.. [Roll Eyes]
still no pm from you mitch about running on the street.you called me out so i get to call the trems thats how it works
Brandonn
CAFords OG
Member # 632

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandonn  Ford pictures for Brandonn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No Dave I didn't see it changed hands. But what I did see is two grown ass men who live by there word shake hands on a deal. And I also am friends with the guy who put up another 5k and tho I didn't see the money change hands I was told the dinner he bought was "free money". You know what you read on 1320 and yellow bullet not what goes on in the grind so don't speak like u do. I find it insulting
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Perry the guy who built the motor for that chevelle was complaining that they are having problems with that car breaking stuff. both times ive seen it run it has broke!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
1Sick2V
¯
Member # 11362

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sick2V  Ford pictures for 1Sick2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

still no pm from you mitch about running on the street.you called me out so i get to call the trems thats how it works
I think you need to read what you post because you called me out buddy...and ill walk anything that you own up and down the streets and track if you want we can meet half way.....on a side note what do i need to pm you for i don't need to hide shit leave it out in the open if you wanna talk give me a call 916-588-8417

[ June 29, 2012, 01:35 AM: Message edited by: 1Sick2V ]

--------------------
Custom 2001 GT

1Sick2V
¯
Member # 11362

quote:
quote:
quote:
Inconsistant [Roll Eyes] B's gonna loose to everyone with passes like that and the one with Gypsy....DIAL that bitch in!!!

+100000

I'm not risking 10 racks if I don't know what my car is gonna do on a race to race basis. Get the damn car dialed in before letting your ego and money do the talking. Thats 2 out of 3 big money races he has lost now in the first 60 feet lol. If somebody was a real gambler they could take this dudes money with a lot slower car.

do you want to try
Here it is bud..we can make it happen tomarrow..

--------------------
Custom 2001 GT

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+100000

do you want to try
blah blah still no pm playa
1Sick2V
¯
Member # 11362

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+100000

do you want to try
blah blah still no pm playa
real talk bro when you have a car that runs and you wanna run just lmk you got my number till then chicken dead.

--------------------
Custom 2001 GT

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com