Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 20,000 $ race @ grudge fest (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 20,000 $ race @ grudge fest
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxXwpcJ2W3E&feature=youtube_gdata_player

[ June 24, 2012, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: 94 N.C.F. GT ]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Out $20Gs and He still gotta fix his car?!

Fuck that. I'm happy I'm slow.

Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I believe they both put up 10.000$ so he was out 10k and still has to fix his car.

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:
I believe they both put up 10.000$ so he was out 10k and still has to fix his car.

So it was a 10k race then ?
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

I talk to monte he said they were racing for 20k. But im assuming they both put up 10k = 20$

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I talk to monte he said they were racing for 20k. But im assuming they both put up 10k = 20$

Right right, I see.
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well damb.

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What happened to the wheelie bars???? [Confused]
Thats why he lost to Gypsy Mike.What the hell?

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
What happened to the wheelie bars???? [Confused]
Thats why he lost to Gypsy Mike.What the hell?

neither car had bars on them
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Does any body know what exploded in the car nitrous [Confused]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Inconsistant [Roll Eyes] B's gonna loose to everyone with passes like that and the one with Gypsy....DIAL that bitch in!!!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
1Sick2V
¯
Member # 11362

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sick2V  Ford pictures for 1Sick2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Inconsistant [Roll Eyes] B's gonna loose to everyone with passes like that and the one with Gypsy....DIAL that bitch in!!!

+100000

I'm not risking 10 racks if I don't know what my car is gonna do on a race to race basis. Get the damn car dialed in before letting your ego and money do the talking. Thats 2 out of 3 big money races he has lost now in the first 60 feet lol. If somebody was a real gambler they could take this dudes money with a lot slower car.

--------------------
Custom 2001 GT
Built 2V with a Procharger...ET's soon

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sick2V:
quote:

+100000

I'm not risking 10 racks if I don't know what my car is gonna do on a race to race basis. Get the damn car dialed in before letting your ego and money do the talking. Thats 2 out of 3 big money races he has lost now in the first 60 feet lol. If somebody was a real gambler they could take this dudes money with a lot slower car.

+10001!!!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

+100000

do you want to try
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Does any body know what exploded in the car nitrous [Confused]

engine popped
02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02angrybird  Ford pictures for 02angrybird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They've lost a lot of money this year

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

1Sick2V
¯
Member # 11362

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sick2V  Ford pictures for 1Sick2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SS396chevelle:
quote:
quote:

+100000

do you want to try
Sure Dave.. [Roll Eyes]

I will race any Stick shifted streetcar YOU own and YOU drive.

--------------------
Custom 2001 GT

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+100000

do you want to try
Sure Dave.. [Roll Eyes]

ok on the street 20k an all my cars have autos an you have to come to brentwood since your calling me out
MachYou
¯
Member # 7934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MachYou  Ford pictures for MachYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's good to see that mike fixed the coupe and kickin ass after our Texas trip.

--------------------
All Bullshit Stops When the Hands Drop

Posts: 726 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
1Sick2V
¯
Member # 11362

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+100000

do you want to try
Sure Dave.. [Roll Eyes]

ok on the street 20k an all my cars have autos an you have to come to brentwood since your calling me out
LOL at 20 G's. Thats more than 2 years of your salary at the dealerships hahaha.

Of course they are all autos, your ass can't drive.

--------------------
Custom 2001 GT

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+100000

do you want to try
Sure Dave.. [Roll Eyes]

LOL at 20 G's. Thats more than 2 years of your salary at the dealerships hahaha.

so your moon walking at of a race i see an who are you
1Sick2V
¯
Member # 11362

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+100000

do you want to try
Sure Dave.. [Roll Eyes]

I'll be at our show July 21st. Bring your streetcar. And I know who you are too, pit crewing for Dan and Lee lol. " Hey Dave hand me that wrench"...

--------------------
Custom 2001 GT

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+100000

do you want to try
Sure Dave.. [Roll Eyes]

I'll be at our show July 21st. Bring your streetcar. And I know who you are too, pit crewing for Dan and Lee lol. " Hey Dave hand me that wrench"...
Dan has a car? an already said i wont be in the country in july.so we can do this now on the street in brentwood for money
1Sick2V
¯
Member # 11362

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+100000

do you want to try
Sure Dave.. [Roll Eyes]

Dan has a car? an already said i wont be in the country in july.so we can do this now on the street in brentwood for money
Dave has a car??

Out of the country huh?? Yup mmhmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Custom 2001 GT

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Im down to record lmao

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com