Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Member: foxbody (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Member: foxbody
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For someone who's been fucked over its not cool to fuck people over and sell them parts that have issues I don't care If u didn't know about the issue!
If you were a professional you would give me my money back instead of saying that you will try and sell it for me
It's only been an hour since I had it! and I just want my money back that's all I offered to bring it right back!
Thanks a lot steve!
I'm not guna say what he sold me but all I know is that's not how u do business
Make sure you inspect what ur buying folks!

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow. I've bought from him couple of times and so has my cousin and havent had any problems. Hope this gets taken care of

[ June 14, 2012, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: FordRyderz510 ]

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

S550_Andres
¯
Member # 11083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S550_Andres  Ford pictures for S550_Andres    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FordRyderz510:
Wow. I've bought from him couple of times and so has my cousin and havent had any problems. Hope this gets taken care of

+1

--------------------
86 notch coyote swapped
89 convertible 302 hci
85 notch 347 hci

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
his 89 convertable saleen is sitting on my racecraft springs that I sold him
And I also threw in a bunch of little things too!

And he hung up on me after telling him I want my money back

Sayin he can re sell it for me is fucking bullshit and sketch

[ June 14, 2012, 01:48 AM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn man that sucks. Hope you get everything resolved and come to a agreement it's never cool to get off on somebody so hopefully you get your money back or a properly working part... [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kleanstangz:
quote:
Originally posted by FordRyderz510:

+1
X2 many bucks spent at kingsrow with him never no issues what was purchased? If something he couldnt really test then not his fault but should refund money regardless... [patriot]

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

reguadless of what it is, I asked him if it had any issues and he said no
I just want my money

[ June 14, 2012, 01:36 AM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I too have dealt with Steve many times and never had any issues. He even sold me a window motor that crapped out a few days later and replaced it for free. I'm sure he can work something out with you! Good luck nonetheless!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

x93chp
¯
Member # 6046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for x93chp  Ford pictures for x93chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Steve Is good man. I bought lots stuff of him never had issue.

--------------------
98 svt cobra stock
93ex chp sold
90 notch
98 cobra drop
GO 49ERS
GO GIANTS

Posts: 1427 | From: Apatzigan michoacan..... Mnt view 650 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam5.0  Ford pictures for Adam5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What did you buy?

--------------------
want something old and japanese

Posts: 1609 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

It's a saleen wing that looked fine
Little did i know It would need work done by a body shop to make it usable

Again I asked him of there are any issues with it before I went and picked it up when I got home upon further inspection realized it has a major issue that only a body shop could fix
The 3rd brake light housing is too small for the brake light to fit
That's a pretty big issue!

And he's not willing to refund my money and I'll return it to him

Does that sound like a good guy to you??

[ June 14, 2012, 02:28 AM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
might help if you put all the info,rather than just making a post to start trouble

SELLING A REAR HATCH WITH SALEEN STYLE WING ON A 1993 MUSTANG GT 5.0 FOR $125 IN THE PARTS SECTION

was not separating wing from hatch unless i had a buyer for the hatch,then i would sell the wing

i find a buyer for the hatch for $50,so i sell the wing for $100

you came and saw the wing,i was unbolting the last bolt when you pulled up

you looked it over,liked it,bought it and took it home

2 hours later you called saying you didnt like it because of the way your 3rd brake lite from your gt wing fit the saleen wing

i explained that i just sold you the wing,that i didnt make the wing,and cant control if you are happy or not with the way the 3rd brake lite fits.

also the wing had never even had a 3rd brake lite mounted yet in it,because the holes where it mounts were not even drilled yet!,and I ASKED YOU IF THE HOLES HAD EVEN BEEN DRILLED YET FOR THE 3RD BRAKE LITE,and you said no...so obviously a lite had yet to even be mounted to it yet

i stated that i only separated the wing from the hatch and sold it becsuse i found a buyer for the hatch,,,and i explained i sold the hatch,and didnt have the hatch any more to bolt the wing back on to,to sell it complete again

i offered to either refer any calls i had for the wing to you,or if you wanted to drop off the wing,i would resell it for you,and when it sold,i would be happy to send you a money order,or paypal you the $$ when it sold,but that i was not going refund the $$,for 2 reasons,1st being i sold the hatch already,and 2nd,i sold you a fiberglass wing,not a part like a transmission,or mechanical moving part that didnt work,this is a fiberglass bolt on wing.i also explained that sometimes with fiberglass parts,you need to sand or trim etc,to fit,ask anyone.

you offered me a free intake,and free gt front bumper cover to return the wing,i stated that i didnt expect free parts from you,that if you wanted to bring those too,i can sell them as well and give u the money.

all was good,i said let me know what you wanted to do,and we both hung up

10 minutes later,i start getting a bunch of bs text messages from you,so i call you,and explain again that i would be happy to refer or sell the wing,but since you only wanted to hear yourself talk i hung up.

we spoke one more time 5 minutes after that,and afer repeating myself for the 100th time,i told you i was hanging up,that i wasnt going to play this game any more,because all that was going to happen was the conversation ending up in an arguement,and that i didnt have time for that.

then for the next hour,you called and called and called and called like a 1st grader finding the redial button on the phone for the first time.

next time,before you try to start a bunch of bs,post the facts

[ June 14, 2012, 02:49 AM: Message edited by: foxbody ]

Posts: 15757 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No and yes. I personally understand your pain it's kinda your fault for not fully inspecting it. His definition of being fine is different from yours and mines.. I personally years ago bought a 5 lug setup from him for a fox he knew it was for a fox. The setup was from a 2004 not being knowledgeable he said it would work but in reality it was going to stick out a bit. I cut my losses my fault lesson learned and moved on... Not taking sides, my 2 cents. Good luck bro hop things work out. Still do business with and will continue to. Over all good guy

[ June 14, 2012, 02:34 AM: Message edited by: VENOMUS PONY 5.0 ]

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

The 3rd brake light doesnt fit I'd have to take t to a body shop to make it work
I was the one who told u on the phone that it had no holes drilled u didn't even know that you liar and I called u two more times after u hung up

I even offererd to give you an intake if you would just give me a refund I'd say that's a pretty nice thing to do when all I wanted was my money back

[ June 14, 2012, 04:32 AM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Sikwidit-blumaxx88
¯
Member # 11046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sikwidit-blumaxx88  Ford pictures for Sikwidit-blumaxx88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] [worship] [worship] lol

--------------------
SikwidiT cc
1988 5.0

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

If he makes a for sale ad I will warn people to inspect anything u get from him n I already told him that

His exact words on the phone: "I've been doing this for eighteen years your word won't hurt my business"

Yea That's real professional when I just wanted a refund....

[ June 14, 2012, 04:27 AM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Doesn't sound like there's anything wrong or misrepresented about the wing other than you just changed your mind on it due to not doing your own research on what is needed to make it work. I wouldn't give you a refund either especially if you were a whiny little bitch about it, if you were cool then you get treated cool on YOUR fuckup. Being someone who has a couple Saleens, shouldnt you be able to tell you were going to have to modify it right away?

[ June 14, 2012, 03:25 AM: Message edited by: Cobra 93-4992 ]

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not taking any sides since i dont know any of you but its buyer responsibility to inspect things before you buy. unless its mechanical where u cannot tell, the buyer has to make sure everything works for him.

and its not like he runs a professional business so returns is never a guarantee unless like i said the item just plain doesnt work. just my opinion.

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

No I couldn't tell the light wouldn't properly fit with out modifying it when I looked at it

It would have to be fixed with fiberglass at a bodyshop because of the fitment beeing so far off the light is slightly bigger than the opening and wont go in

So when I called n asked if it has any issues this wouldn't
qualify as one??? [BS flag]

Bad business period.

[ June 14, 2012, 04:59 AM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

I called him an hour after I bought it told him the ligt doesnt fit and i wanted my money back and he said well I just sold the hatch too if I still had the hatch id say sure bring it back but its not as appealing to sell by itself and I didnt want to sell it separate
Wtf is that?
And he said he sold the hatch for 50

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i would have given the buyer a refund, but that's just me.

sometimes sellers only tell you things that you need to know to make a quick sale and not things you should know to build a lasting customer. this is customer service 101 in my book.

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
i would have given the buyer a refund, but that's just me.

sometimes sellers only tell you things that you need to know to make a quick sale and not things you should know to build a lasting customer. this is customer service 101 in my book.

[patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 915.0gt  Ford pictures for 915.0gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe post pictures of how bad the light fits? I would have to say that if the wing bolts down securely then its probly a good product and like said above fiberglass parts 99.9% of the time need a little tlc to fit properly. Even on the tv shows you see the guys sanding and modifying brand new fiberglass parts.

If the bolts aren't stripped then the buyer should have done his research. You might want to google and see if those wings take specific lights

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfox90:
No I couldn't tell the light wouldn't properly fit with out modifying it when I looked at it

It would have to be fixed with fiberglass at a bodyshop because of the fitment beeing so far off the light is slightly bigger than the opening and wont go in

So when I called n asked if it has any issues this wouldn't
qualify as one??? [BS flag]

Bad business period.

put or thinking cap on an trim the lite yourself

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com