Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WOW!!! This is really the FORD that many of you think is better than a CTS-V???? (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: WOW!!! This is really the FORD that many of you think is better than a CTS-V????
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SF GIANTS hats FTW

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18531 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Epic no hard feeling I felt sorry for you when you lost your job.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
I've been in Epiks CTS-V..... id smash that thing all day. I don't know how you would want to drive a SHO over that.

Probably the same thing that would make you put those wheels on your car its called an opinion..

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *EPIK*:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
quote:
http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=046122;p=

You beat me to it... & I see you were one of the haters too, but you know what I don't hold grudges...
I'm consistent at least, read the first page though I was nice and I didn't really trash your car, just gm and cadilacs. See consistent
I saw that, I was hoping this was the thread BigBlock66F100 was hating in, but that must have been another thread... 2stangs & Trunkster were the main Douche bags in that thread!
ive never hated on anyone you must have not liked my opinion oh well to bad...

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So lets be clear. The 2013 Interceptor Model from Ford is the police version of the NEW MONDEO. The Mondeo is also up for certification for NASCAR for 2013. Very likely the Next Cup car.

For street version, which is closer in Category with the CTS (Notice NON V model) it will have the 3.5L EcoBoost 365hp AWD. It is being extremely under rated from what I've heard.

Now saying that Ford NEVER made a good 4 door, I think is going a bit off course. I have many CSVT buddies that are putting out well over 400 wheel out of 3.0L. (Yes 3.0L, its very common swap from the 2.5L block that was in it.) Now I know it's no 700rwhp, but from a little 4dr, it's not bad either. The SHO in older generations was a little sleeper. Not anything attractive, but for its generation, look what else was out. Not much. The new SHO has potential, just think that its power will do much better in the new Mondeo. It's about time it comes back here.

And again what about the Ford Falcon FPV

-

http://www.fpv.com.au/gt_showroom/gtp

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dustin chill out big man, I just saw you pullin into CRC doing the UNnecessary over revs lol.

I love the way that damn Caddy sounds I want to drive it! [Big Grin]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The "Ford-only-forever" people are missing the phuck out. There are great cars out there from all the brands. The Ford vs Chevy vs the world threads are played out. Open your eyes to the nice hardware out there, regardless of brand. I was born and raised on domestic only cars but now list a R33 and an S15 on my list of dream cars.
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There are great cars out there from other makes. But a blanket statement that Ford never made a good 4 door, is a bit off.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phildog:
The "Ford-only-forever" people are missing the phuck out. There are great cars out there from all the brands. The Ford vs Chevy vs the world threads are played out. Open your eyes to the nice hardware out there, regardless of brand. I was born and raised on domestic only cars but now list a R33 and an S15 on my list of dream cars.

I agree. Even Hyundai is coming out with good cars nowadays. Brand loyalty is stupid in this day and age. Its very funny watching people defend cars like the taurus just because its a ford instead of giving props to a non ford car for what it is.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
There are great cars out there from other makes. But a blanket statement that Ford never made a good 4 door, is a bit off.

I don't think I said "never" anywhere in this thread? I just said they didn't make a car that's similar that stacks up against the V.

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
SF GIANTS hats FTW

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...-->SHITTIN ON A CTS-V

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by slow96cobra:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
You never know your acting like all the dudes that have been banned

When was this? I posted up a thread about a Ford Taurus SHO? What have I EVER done on this site that is "ban worthy"?

I guess since all you guys bashed my Cadi when I bought it, or calling it gay is not worthy of a ban because you are not bashing a blue oval car?

Give me ONE example of anything I have ever done on CAFORDS that is worthy of a Ban?????

Wearing Kangol hats haha j/k... I think I rather have the Pontiac GXP the one that Ice Man had or had
LOL... Kangols are much better looking than the free Summit Racing hats most Cafords members where LOL...Yeah, his GXP was badass!!! I would probably take that over my Cadi as well...

This is more of a Cafords style hat huh? LOL

-

THAT SHITS FUCKING UGLY!!
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
welcome to cabowties.com! where fords get hated on, and ls1 are gods! [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

1SLW4DR
¯
Member # 11498

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLW4DR  Ford pictures for 1SLW4DR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[burnout]
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:

hey for hillbilly your pretty smart there
1SLW4DR
¯
Member # 11498

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLW4DR  Ford pictures for 1SLW4DR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
So lets be clear. The 2013 Interceptor Model from Ford is the police version of the NEW MONDEO. The Mondeo is also up for certification for NASCAR for 2013. Very likely the Next Cup car.

For street version, which is closer in Category with the CTS (Notice NON V model) it will have the 3.5L EcoBoost 365hp AWD. It is being extremely under rated from what I've heard.

Now saying that Ford NEVER made a good 4 door, I think is going a bit off course. I have many CSVT buddies that are putting out well over 400 wheel out of 3.0L. (Yes 3.0L, its very common swap from the 2.5L block that was in it.) Now I know it's no 700rwhp, but from a little 4dr, it's not bad either. The SHO in older generations was a little sleeper. Not anything attractive, but for its generation, look what else was out. Not much. The new SHO has potential, just think that its power will do much better in the new Mondeo. It's about time it comes back here.

-

[worship]

--------------------
03 mercury marauder

TireSmokingHooligan.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
CTS-V is gay

But if FORD produced it you would think otherwise right?
Shit I wouldnt be taking pictures of tail lights if I think my car was shitting on another car. Unless you were to scared to race that dude in the SHO. And why ban epik, where else would could he spam us endlessly with his music? LOL
[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Ls1>5.0

[Wink]

[ May 15, 2012, 01:50 AM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry, but I'm not a fan of the CTS-V. I think it's cool GM built a fast sedan, and you gotta respect the LSx engines they throw in them, but personally I think stealth fighter design of the bodies is fugly. I mean it looks like the only tools they gave the designers was a straight edge and a pencil. Sometimes I can't even tell which is the airplane and which is the car.

-

-

And yes, I also agree the SHO is nothing to look at. That's kinda always been the point with the SHO, a sleeper. I truly wish Ford would import the Falcon rather than built that terrible looking 4-door Mustang concept they have.

[ May 15, 2012, 02:03 AM: Message edited by: wilit ]

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

Thats a Badass FORD... & I have been aware of these for a while, but these are not available in America so it doesn't really apply to our debate...

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:

No Warhorse, Welcome to Cafords, where people that appreciate all makes get hated on, & Lee Iacocca is god!

This thread was a joke, just like the SHO is IMO... LOL

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
Sorry, but I'm not a fan of the CTS-V. I think it's cool GM built a fast sedan, and you gotta respect the LSx engines they throw in them, but personally I think stealth fighter design of the bodies is fugly. I mean it looks like the only tools they gave the designers was a straight edge and a pencil. Sometimes I can't even tell which is the airplane and which is the car.

-

-

And yes, I also agree the SHO is nothing to look at. That's kinda always been the point with the SHO, a sleeper. I truly wish Ford would import the Falcon rather than built that terrible looking 4-door Mustang concept they have.

Well, I agree with you about the 2 door, it's pretty F'n ugly IMO & the rear is hideous, but the 4 door is sexy IMO...

But, one thing I find funny is how everybody (including myself) thought the current Mustang was ugly as hell when it was released, but since the performance of the 5.0 is so undeniable, now everybody has grown to love them (including myself LOL)...

--------------------

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:

-

-

Well, I agree with you about the 2 door, it's pretty F'n ugly IMO & the rear is hideous, but the 4 door is sexy IMO...

But, one thing I find funny is how everybody (including myself) thought the current Mustang was ugly as hell when it was released, but since the performance of the 5.0 is so undeniable, now everybody has grown to love them (including myself LOL)...

You hit the nail on the head with that one. These people here have to change their diapers when you post up a non-ford topic!

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
Dustin chill out big man, I just saw you pullin into CRC doing the UNnecessary over revs lol.

I love the way that damn Caddy sounds I want to drive it! [Big Grin]

Yup, thats me, always barking in the CRC parking lot ya know LOL... Yeah I saw your car lookin' clean parked "cafords style" LOL

--------------------

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

fuck you, now I want a gt-p or gt-e [Frown]

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com