Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WOW!!! This is really the FORD that many of you think is better than a CTS-V???? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: WOW!!! This is really the FORD that many of you think is better than a CTS-V????
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't see these very often on the road & came across this one today! A Ford Taurus SHO. Not a very impressive car looks wise IMO. @4,350lb curb weight, 360hp/350tq, I don't see one standing much a chance to a V. a 2005 CTS-V weighs in @3,850lbs, & is rated @405hp/395tq btw.

I Can't believe many of you on here think this is a better car than a CTS-V???? I would've demolished this tuna boat if we could've lined up for a run....

-

[ May 14, 2012, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: *EPIK* ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol I didn't know that they were out there either till I began working for frontier ford lol. We got plenty of them if you ever wanna trade in your CTS-V lol jk bro but yeah I was trippin out when I seen them. Pretty roomy but I don't see them standing a chance against the CTS-V in a race [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
bentley mobs a stang
¯
Member # 11119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bentley mobs a stang  Ford pictures for bentley mobs a stang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cadiwak and the rest of Jeremy Lin motors can peel it and suck it. I used to want a cts-v hella badly. Now I'm all Ford, baby! Even thinkin of selling my 04 silverado dd.

--------------------
We're here for a good time, not a long time.

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
Lol I didn't know that they were out there either till I began working for frontier ford lol. We got plenty of them if you ever wanna trade in your CTS-V lol jk bro but yeah I was trippin out when I seen them. Pretty roomy but I don't see them standing a chance against the CTS-V in a race [patriot]

Hell yeah, I'm ready to trade my car in for a dressed up Mercury Sable with a Turbo RIGHT NOW!!! LOL...

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by bentley mobs a stang:
Cadiwak and the rest of Jeremy Lin motors can peel it and suck it. I used to want a cts-v hella badly. Now I'm all Ford, baby! Even thinkin of selling my 04 silverado dd.

Good to know you are all Ford... I own a CTS-V & Ford doesn't make anything that compares in that Category IMO... Now when you are talking about pony cars, I'm Ford all the way, but not when it comes to 4 door performance sedans...

--------------------

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd rather have a SHO. But not because I want to be a fag and race it. And if you pulled up being a douche bag trying to race them in the caddi I'm sure the elderly couple driving it would wonder what the fuck you were doing.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sleeper ftw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8LoBSKMEI8

not bad for a sho

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT 03 Gt:
sleeper ftw

not bad for a sho

God that was the slowest race I've ever seen. Looked like they weren't even moving.

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

bentley mobs a stang
¯
Member # 11119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bentley mobs a stang  Ford pictures for bentley mobs a stang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *EPIK*:
quote:

Good to know you are all Ford... I own a CTS-V & Ford doesn't make anything that compares in that Category IMO... Now when you are talking about pony cars, I'm Ford all the way, but not when it comes to 4 door performance sedans...
Ford will rule the performance sedan world too when the commies fuck up the cts-v lol.

Nah I agree nothing touches the cts-v when it comes to that category. Do u have a gen1 or gen2?

--------------------
We're here for a good time, not a long time.

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Smoked50:
quote:
sleeper ftw

not bad for a sho

God that was the slowest race I've ever seen. Looked like they weren't even moving.
heres a vid at the track 12's sho's first is the same car as the above link i posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K34CRHtRwms&feature=relmfu

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Hell yeah, I'm ready to trade my car in for a dressed up Mercury Sable with a Turbo RIGHT NOW!!! LOL...
mercury is a dead brand now
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle aka fasthatch:
quote:
quote:

i think he was joking lol
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was it really necessary to make this tread?this whole cts thing is starting to get annoying ok we get it your happy with your ctsv [Whoo Whooooo!] oh and yes i would rather that than your ctsv

[ May 14, 2012, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: Big block 66 f100 ]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
Was it really necessary to make this tread?this whole cts thing is starting to get annoying ok we get it your happy with your ctsv [Whoo Whooooo!]

No it's not. I miss the old EPIC like when he took a break from cafords.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:
quote:

Ford will rule the performance sedan world too when the commies fuck up the cts-v lol.

Nah I agree nothing touches the cts-v when it comes to that category. Do u have a gen1 or gen2?

Gen 1....

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle aka fasthatch:
quote:
quote:

i think he was joking lol
Yeah it was a joke because we all know the Mercury Sable & the Ford Taurus use to be the same car back in the day, which was a disposable, boring family sedan thats worth about $2,000 after a few years...

[ May 14, 2012, 09:05 PM: Message edited by: *EPIK* ]

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CTS-V is gay

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Was it really necessary to make this tread?this whole cts thing is starting to get annoying ok we get it your happy with your ctsv [Whoo Whooooo!] oh and yes i would rather that than your ctsv

LOL... was it necessary, no, but who cares, this GENERAL TALK, which means we talk about ANYTHING in GENERAL... Was it necessary for you to reply, or could you have just passed the thread up & went about your day?

You guys get way too bent out of shape, I never bashed Ford the way you guys bash my grandpa sedan, I bashed the SHO....

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
CTS-V is gay

But if FORD produced it you would think otherwise right?

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by SIC70STANG:
quote:
Was it really necessary to make this tread?this whole cts thing is starting to get annoying ok we get it your happy with your ctsv [Whoo Whooooo!]

No it's not. I miss the old EPIC like when he took a break from cafords.
LOL... Well I got news for ya Buddy, Im not going anywhere anytime soon so you are just gonna have to put up with a good ol' Epik thread now & again... You can always try to persuade the mods to ban me, but good luck with that...

Lighten up bud...

[ May 14, 2012, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: *EPIK* ]

--------------------

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You never know your acting like all the dudes that have been banned

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Next year, my department will be getting new patrol cars... They are based off of the Taurus Platform. These cars out perform the old/ outdated Crown Vic and are very comfortable! I'm excited for them...

-

-

http://www.ford.com/fordpoliceinterceptor/

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
You never know your acting like all the dudes that have been banned

that werid i have been banned before
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
CTS-V is gay

Lol ok. Ford doesn't make a performance sedan to compete with the likes of a CTS-V. Epik only posted this 'cause he got bashed on by CA Fords when he purchased it. People were saying the SHO was better just 'cause its a Ford. The SHO isn't in the same league as the CTS-V in the performance and looks dept.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
CTS-V is gay

But if FORD produced it you would think otherwise right?
Shit I wouldnt be taking pictures of tail lights if I think my car was shitting on another car. Unless you were to scared to race that dude in the SHO. And why ban epik, where else would could he spam us endlessly with his music? LOL

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com