Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » CTS-V runs 9.97 @139mph!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: CTS-V runs 9.97 @139mph!!!
1SLW4DR
¯
Member # 11498

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLW4DR  Ford pictures for 1SLW4DR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

--------------------
03 mercury marauder

TireSmokingHooligan.

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *EPIK*:
quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:
saw some fine ass chick driving through saratoga in a brand new black v coupe yesterday, sure as hell started my day out with a smile, those cars are just plain sick, coupe or sedan.

I would LOVE to get a new V, but I will be honest, I HATE the back end of the coupe, it looks terrible. Also, the beauty & allure of the V is the fact it is fast, with 4 doors IMO...

The 1st gen V (like mine) was not planned out, they just threw the idea together on a chassis that wasn't built for power or speed, so they have some pretty major suspension & rear end flaws. But the new V was mapped out beforehand, so it has a very strong & purpose built Chassis, thus the reason these cars are doing so well at the drag strip...

really? i think the v coupe is gorgeous, i really would have a hard time picking between the coupe and sedan, maybe i should get both? lol just gotta hit that mega millions ticket first.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did some research,thats a G-Force Motorsports built CTS-V.

Heres the specs:(your welcome)
2009 CTS-V A6
416 Cid LSA (9:5:1)
G-Force Cadzilla Sleeper Cam (idles almost stock)
WCCH LSA Heads
10" Lower Pulley & 2.85" Upper Pulley
Stiegemeier Ported 1.9L Stock Supercharger @ 10-11 psi!!!!
G-Force Big Mouth 102mm Blower Inlet
NW 102mm TB
102mm Cold Air Intake
ARH 1 7/8 Headers and 3" Off Road X-pipe
2.5" rear exhaust with stock mufflers!!!!!!
Circle D Transmission 6L90e
ID850 Injectors
MSD BAP
G-Force Custom Tuning

704 RWHP
690 RWTQ

[ April 28, 2012, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
saw some fine ass chick driving through saratoga in a brand new black v coupe yesterday, sure as hell started my day out with a smile, those cars are just plain sick, coupe or sedan.

I would LOVE to get a new V, but I will be honest, I HATE the back end of the coupe, it looks terrible. Also, the beauty & allure of the V is the fact it is fast, with 4 doors IMO...

The 1st gen V (like mine) was not planned out, they just threw the idea together on a chassis that wasn't built for power or speed, so they have some pretty major suspension & rear end flaws. But the new V was mapped out beforehand, so it has a very strong & purpose built Chassis, thus the reason these cars are doing so well at the drag strip...

really? i think the v coupe is gorgeous, i really would have a hard time picking between the coupe and sedan, maybe i should get both? lol just gotta hit that mega millions ticket first.
The rear reminds me of an old AMX LOL... Badass cars, but just not a fan of the rear. 4 door is the way to go IMO... One day I will own one, but not anytime soon LOL...

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:

Heres the specs:
2009 CTS-V A6
WCCH LSA Heads
NW 102mm TB
102mm Cold Air Intake
ID850 Injectors
MSD BAP
G-Force Custom Tuning

704 RWHP
690 RWTQ

I think thats a different Black V Jeff... I have seen that one too, but the idle sounds more choppy on that car, plus that one has different CCW drag wheels in every vid I have seen. There a few fast V's in the low 10's & high 9's already.

Crazy if that is the same car & that he's able to do that on 11lbs? I doubt that the car in the vid is only running 11lbs of boost though? Even with the big cube engine, nice cam, & HUGE exhaust, no way the car would be this fast on only 11lbs unless he's using nitrous too....

[ April 28, 2012, 05:32 PM: Message edited by: *EPIK* ]

--------------------

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The one on CCW's is makin 1100hp.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:

Oh, well either way, there is no way in hell he's making 700+hp on 11lbs of boost...

--------------------

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

quote:
quote:

Heres the specs:
2009 CTS-V A6
WCCH LSA Heads
NW 102mm TB
102mm Cold Air Intake
ID850 Injectors
MSD BAP
G-Force Custom Tuning

704 RWHP
690 RWTQ

I think thats a different Black V Jeff... I have seen that one too, but the idle sounds more choppy on that car, plus that one has different CCW drag wheels in every vid I have seen. There a few fast V's in the low 10's & high 9's already.

Crazy if that is the same car & that he's able to do that on 11lbs? I doubt that the car in the vid is only running 11lbs of boost though? Even with the big cube engine, nice cam, & HUGE exhaust, no way the car would be this fast on only 11lbs unless he's using nitrous too....

Its owned by some guy called Rabbit.Its on hella different forums.And hes claiming it does the 9's on the stated 10-11 lbs of boost.Nice ride either way.

[ April 28, 2012, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

--------------------

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

quote:
quote:

Oh, well either way, there is no way in hell he's making 700+hp on 11lbs of boost...
Theres a vid of the dyno pull on G-Forces website. [patriot]

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:
quote:

Heres the specs:
2009 CTS-V A6
WCCH LSA Heads
NW 102mm TB
102mm Cold Air Intake
ID850 Injectors
MSD BAP
G-Force Custom Tuning

704 RWHP
690 RWTQ

Its owned by some guy called Rabbit.Its on hella different forums.And hes claiming it does the 9's on the stated 10-11 lbs of boost.Nice ride either way.See,i like GM,i just hate Camaros!
I think he also sprays the car, but supposedly its faster on spray [Eek!] I bet he's lying about the boost numbers though

[ April 28, 2012, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: *EPIK* ]

--------------------

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

One thing is for sure,theres some fast Caddi's runnin around out there.

--------------------

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by StreakMatt:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by StreakMatt:
Damn thats impressive on blower only. Wonder how much power he is making and what boost he is seeing?

Not sure, it doesn't really say. Im not sure if this was the same car I showed you vids of before that was running 10.20's? It doesn't say anything in the description, but the car owners buddy posted this vid on LS1Tech. He didn't know the specs, but he said it was STOCK ported blower only, stock cube, cammed, with full bolt ons, & a built auto.
Regardless its still sick. These thing make what 500 rw stock? At close to 4000 lbs this CTS-V would need 725+ through an auto to run these times. Super impressive if They are getting an extra 225+ rw from the stock ported blower! [Eek!]
I think they make close to 500 rw stock give or take? Yeah, I'm sure he's up there in the 700's, he would have to be. Those must be some damn good stock blowers LOL... I'm sure he has a nice cam that's adding a good amount of power, plus long tubes & all the works too...
it's gotta be in the 700+ range for that trap and mph....straight nasty what you can get out of those...

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice!

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

just_another_ 91
¯
Member # 9317

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for just_another_ 91  Ford pictures for just_another_ 91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya cool a 9sec sedan but any guy who post chevy shit on a ford site should get banned

[ April 28, 2012, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: just_another_ 91 ]

--------------------
R.I.P 91 Black LX: 13.45@102.62

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by just_another_ 91:
ya cool a 9sec sedan but any guy who post chevy shit on a ford site should get banned

LOL... Tell em to ban me then.

MODS please ban me!!!!!!!

--------------------

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
V2 powered camaro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0asSuSBNO0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
savage for sure. [patriot] any time you can get a 4,000lbs car to run 9.9's you got to give him his props. i can easy see 700 hp with only 11psi. you guys brag how much a ls1 can make on cam only. if you can make 400+ rwhp cam only. then with his full bolt on's. i'm sure some good head porting, custom blower cam, i can see it making 700+ on only 11psi. stall wise i would think it wouldn't be higher than say 4k. so i'm sure as long as he has a good street tune, it would still have some nice street manners.

robb just so you know. 2 ls1 crapmaro's at the track today for tnt. full bolt on ss on slicks 12.1. stock crapmaro ss 14.9. [Big Grin]

[ April 28, 2012, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gotta respect everything on the road..... except fast and furious ricer neon looking mothafuckas [Big Grin]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1ST0KGT:
Gotta respect everything on the road..... except fast and furious ricer neon looking mothafuckas [Big Grin]

LOL [Big Grin]
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
savage for sure. [patriot] any time you can get a 4,000lbs car to run 9.9's you got to give him his props. i can easy see 700 hp with only 11psi. you guys brag how much a ls1 can make on cam only. if you can make 400+ rwhp cam only. then with his full bolt on's. i'm sure some good head porting, custom blower cam, i can see it making 700+ on only 11psi. stall wise i would think it wouldn't be higher than say 4k. so i'm sure as long as he has a good street tune, it would still have some nice street manners.

robb just so you know. 2 ls1 crapmaro's at the track today for tnt. full bolt on ss on slicks 12.1. stock crapmaro ss 14.9. [Big Grin]

Those pieces of shit. I'm surprised they even did that.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:

Those pieces of shit. I'm surprised they even did that.
damn why so harsh? [Roll Eyes] i know, i would feel bad if i owned one, and got ran off on by a 98 dodge neon running 215 street tires. [Big Grin]

[ April 29, 2012, 12:14 AM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn hella fast 4door!

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Nothing wrong with being a Ford Nut Rider, but c'mon respect other cars that are fast too... This is GENERAL TALK.... This means we can post or talk about anything from, cheating on GF's, rap music, politics, Aliens, Ford's, & even GM's too...

I respect any fast or cool car, whether its a Ford, Chrysler, GM, Honda, Toyota, whatever!!!!

Jesus man, thank you!! [worship] I get tired of seeing people on here so one minded on the blue oval..they give nothing else any credit

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ But don't you like to come on here and tell all of us how great your Corvette is? How ," All a z06 needs is a cam and it makes stupid power..." [Razz]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wer all car guys so in genral talk u guna hear about all sorts of car related shit...

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com