Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Hayward? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hayward?
1SLW4DR
¯
Member # 11498

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLW4DR  Ford pictures for 1SLW4DR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Narnia
FTW [dance]

--------------------
03 mercury marauder

TireSmokingHooligan.

BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruhBrahBrad  Ford pictures for BruhBrahBrad  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol phonzo I'm out here now. I've got a green sn95
90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Haystack 510 FTW

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys should treat me to lunch.... im going to put a ca fords sticker on the rear of my truck keep your eyes open
2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
im going to put a ca fords sticker on the rear of my truck keep your eyes open

you going to be up for termination now . The job is going to know your ghetto and ban you ! Lol

[ April 04, 2012, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: 2Foxes2Five0Coupes ]

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2Foxes2Five0Coupes:
quote:
im going to put a ca fords sticker on the rear of my truck keep your eyes open

you going to be up for termination now . The job is going to know your ghetto and ban you ! Lol
The way that fag clowers is going I wouldn't be surprised.....lol

I might give that northern commercial pool a try what do you think?

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FordRyderz510:
Try Tacos Uruapan on the corner of industrial and huntwood.

quote:
Originally posted by Wrenchin:
quote:
Originally posted by FordRyderz510:
Yeah the stack! I see a lot of mustangs driving around. I usually just give them the peace and admire the cars when in driving by. I'm in the KUSH colored sn95 and burgundy Foxbody. What part is Hayward are you assigned?

quote:
Originally posted by Wrenchin:
quote:
Who stays in Hayward?

I have been assigned to Hayward for a couple of months and have been seeing a bunch of 5.0 and sn95 mustangs and couple new edge/2003 cobras. Been tempted to talk to some of the dudes I have seen working on their cars but don't want anyone to think im trying to steal their cars...one had ca fords sticker.

If you see me around say hi. White hatch, black cowl.
Wrenchin-You the one with the chrome 4-lug 03 cobras?
Thatsu me. Over by tennyson?
Yeah I didnt want to say where exactly. My boys live close around you, they got the coupes and the Saleen.
Seen em they alway look my way hehe

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
You guys should treat me to lunch.... im going to put a ca fords sticker on the rear of my truck keep your eyes open

Waterballon time motherfucker

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:

Waterballon time motherfucker
Im down, I will say you stressed me out and its unsafe for me to drive and go home...
slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hayward [worship] [worship]
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAV SVT:
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
HayWarD FTW!!!!

WE OUT HERE BRUH!!!!!
Bruh Bruh, I told you about that bruh bruh [Wink]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
inthefifty_510
¯
Member # 11534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for inthefifty_510  Ford pictures for inthefifty_510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CHICKEN_COUPE:
You gotta make a stop at senaidas. Ftw

Where's that at? I ate at mi pueblo lol
Tennyson road across the street from superway ( you'll see alot of mexican guys across the street. Can't miss it. )

--------------------
86gt t-top sold
90gt sold
86gt smashin

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com