Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Hayward? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hayward?
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who stays in Hayward?

I have been assigned to Hayward for a couple of months and have been seeing a bunch of 5.0 and sn95 mustangs and couple new edge/2003 cobras. Been tempted to talk to some of the dudes I have seen working on their cars but don't want anyone to think im trying to steal their cars...one had ca fords sticker.

1SLWFOX
¯
Member # 5779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLWFOX  Ford pictures for 1SLWFOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Welcome to hayward [patriot]

--------------------
The Anti-crew
187Performance
------------------------
1979 notchback
1988 notchback
302 B-Cam, GT40s, cobra Intake, and exhaust

Posts: 583 | From: Westcoast1320 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you've been assigned to do what? if you're a cop, I'm sure you can walk up to someone and chop it up...but if you're in your regular clothes and do it, expect to get smashed! [Razz]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
you've been assigned to do what? if you're a cop, I'm sure you can walk up to someone and chop it up...but if you're in your regular clothes and do it, expect to get smashed! [Razz]

Im above the law. I have ca exempt plates,park in "no parking" zones. People see me coming and they drive the opposite way...

I am a garbage man lol

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The milk man.?

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:

Im above the law. I have ca exempt plates,park in "no parking" zones. People see me coming and they drive the opposite way...

I am a garbage man lol

Haha, good one..Hayward is not a bad place..just like any city, there's the good and bad parts. A lot of car functions in and around the area. I'm.sure you'll meet some people from here at the next local meet

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Who stays in Hayward?

I have been assigned to Hayward for a couple of months and have been seeing a bunch of 5.0 and sn95 mustangs and couple new edge/2003 cobras. Been tempted to talk to some of the dudes I have seen working on their cars but don't want anyone to think im trying to steal their cars...one had ca fords sticker.

If you see me around say hi. White hatch, black cowl.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You might catch me there sometime, I'm in a white 4-eye hatch on 10th Ann. Cobras with red Savage Habits stickers soon to be sitting real low this weekend! [Big Grin]

[ April 04, 2012, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Well if any of you see a big ass rhd green truck with some guy throwing gang signs at you say what's up lol
32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hayward is Where it all goes down. We out here tryna function. Aha! What areas of hayward are u assigned to???

[ April 04, 2012, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: gohardgohome ]

FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah the stack! I see a lot of mustangs driving around. I usually just give them the peace and admire the cars when in driving by. I'm in the KUSH colored sn95 and burgundy Foxbody. What part is Hayward are you assigned?

quote:
Originally posted by Wrenchin:
quote:
Who stays in Hayward?

Wrenchin-You the one with the chrome 4-lug 03 cobras?

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

quote:
Originally posted by gohardgohome:
Hayward is Where it all goes down. We out here tryna function. Aha! What areas of hayward are u assigned to???

Depends on the day of the week..
Im east of C st to industrial and everything south of bunker hill rd up to hesperian...

1SLWFOX
¯
Member # 5779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLWFOX  Ford pictures for 1SLWFOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You gotta make a stop at senaidas. Ftw

--------------------
The Anti-crew
187Performance
------------------------
1979 notchback
1988 notchback
302 B-Cam, GT40s, cobra Intake, and exhaust

Posts: 583 | From: Westcoast1320 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
89FoxLX
¯
Member # 7197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89FoxLX  Ford pictures for 89FoxLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CHICKEN_COUPE:

[worship] [worship] [worship]
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

quote:

Where's that at? I ate at mi pueblo lol
89FoxLX
¯
Member # 7197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89FoxLX  Ford pictures for 89FoxLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Where's that at? I ate at mi pueblo lol
Tennyson and Huntwood
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

FTW

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is that the happy burrito place? [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FordRyderz510:
Yeah the stack! I see a lot of mustangs driving around. I usually just give them the peace and admire the cars when in driving by. I'm in the KUSH colored sn95 and burgundy Foxbody. What part is Hayward are you assigned?

quote:
quote:
Who stays in Hayward?

Thats me. Over by tennyson?

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Try Tacos Uruapan on the corner of industrial and huntwood.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FordRyderz510:

quote:
quote:
Who stays in Hayward?

Thats me. Over by tennyson?
Yeah I didnt want to say where exactly. My boys live close around you, they got the coupes and the Saleen.

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

Fast92lxcoupe
¯
Member # 8221

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast92lxcoupe  Ford pictures for Fast92lxcoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My brother and I live in the Hayward Hills. We both cafords in our cars. I've got a white fox LX an he's got a blue 96 GT with cobra bumpers

--------------------
93 LX Hatch W/Black Int 5 Speed(R.I.P)
92 LX Coupe W/Black Int 5 Speed (sold)
88 LX Hatch 40K miles
68 Chevelle LS1
98 S10 Bagged FBSS

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HayWarD FTW!!!!

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV SVT  Ford pictures for SAV SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
HayWarD FTW!!!!

WE OUT HERE BRUH!!!!!

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS-
SVT COBRA VERT

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hell yea!

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAV SVT:
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
HayWarD FTW!!!!

WE OUT HERE BRUH!!!!!
You didn't forget the bruh haha BTW Redwood City FTW [Wink]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com