Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Cannabis Medical Card (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Cannabis Medical Card
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They hire the good lookin chicks on purpose kuz there's idiots that they can talk into buyin more expensive shit. But then there's also the ones that work there that can't function all to great kuz they smoke straight indica at work.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
They hire the good lookin chicks on purpose kuz there's idiots that they can talk into buyin more expensive shit. But then there's also the ones that work there that can't function all to great kuz they smoke straight indica at work.

They do this shit at title companies when you buy or refinance your home. A nice pair of titties will get you to sign anything!
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by RONIN:
quote:
to the Op I noticed your name is AR_stang hope that doesnt mean you own an AR, Because the Gov is already going after gun owners with "CARDS". you might refer back to your background check and refer to the question about use of marijuna. what you have may be safe now but further purchases will be hindered at some point. just FYI

I was thinking the same thing when I saw this thread, and asking if people grow on here is kind of dumb. I doubt if anyone was they would be like "yea hey I do over here" . Just sayin bro.
not trying to be a dick. ask the folks in sac whos background checks got fucked off because they had cards. I used to Burn and burn alot but ive moved on and dont think any less of folks that still do. I personally made my choice so I can get to where i need to be in life.If it was 100% legal and didnt fuck with my chances of getting a job and buying firearms fuck yeah id burn again. for right now I cant fuck with it point blank.
Are you sure that their backgrounds checks showed a card? That is privileged info. Employers do not have access to it
yeah it was all over the radio up there and had caught a thread on it on calguns. sure employers may not have access but when the GOVERNMENT does a background check they have the ability to look you up and down and any which way they want.

now wether or not they are doing random spot checks or checking everyone I dunno. I would think if they were looking that hardcore into folks we'd hear and see more about it.

one thing I can say though, since I've stopped smoking I have more $$$ in my pocket and I actually accomplish shit now!

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
to the Op I noticed your name is AR_stang hope that doesnt mean you own an AR, Because the Gov is already going after gun owners with "CARDS". you might refer back to your background check and refer to the question about use of marijuna. what you have may be safe now but further purchases will be hindered at some point. just FYI

I was thinking the same thing when I saw this thread, and asking if people grow on here is kind of dumb. I doubt if anyone was they would be like "yea hey I do over here" . Just sayin bro.
not trying to be a dick. ask the folks in sac whos background checks got fucked off because they had cards. I used to Burn and burn alot but ive moved on and dont think any less of folks that still do. I personally made my choice so I can get to where i need to be in life.If it was 100% legal and didnt fuck with my chances of getting a job and buying firearms fuck yeah id burn again. for right now I cant fuck with it point blank.
Are you sure that their backgrounds checks showed a card? That is privileged info. Employers do not have access to it
yeah it was all over the radio up there and had caught a thread on it on calguns. sure employers may not have access but when the GOVERNMENT does a background check they have the ability to look you up and down and any which way they want.

now wether or not they are doing random spot checks or checking everyone I dunno. I would think if they were looking that hardcore into folks we'd hear and see more about it.

one thing I can say though, since I've stopped smoking I have more $$$ in my pocket and I actually accomplish shit now!

I can understand government of fed jobs. But other employers do not. I know two people who do hiring who say that info is protected.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Dont have a card, dont need one, never will get one. But I personally like the steps this is going in. I always say, the 20's gave us the blueprint to snap out of this recession/borderline depression. Legalize weed and tax the hell out of it. And be done. Medicinal weed is edging in that direction, but its current implementation is a epic fail and grossly misused and abused. May as well open up the flood gates and legalize it. Everyone and they momma got a card.

Weed will never be legal. Big pharmaceutical has way too much power and money.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't need to go to the club the fire is on cafords
[patriot]

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

illwill510
¯
Member # 3788

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for illwill510  Ford pictures for illwill510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
Purple Heart in Oakland ftw.

Yea and bang gears on the onramp. Nice Mach cleanest on I have seen.
Posts: 785 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1 on that bro I used to blaze all day everyday till it started affecting my stand point in life and was holding me back with a lot things I want to accomplish in life so I gave it up and been clean for a month now. It wasn't easy because I love it so much but I always told myself if it got to the point where it started affecting my life and money I would stop cold turkey and I did. And your rite I do have more money in my pocket now and are accomplishing a lot off stuff that I never thought I would. I will never hate on other people that do it because I was there, but I think we all have our time when we grow out of It and mine has come. I'm 26 rite now so maybe one day when I'm retired I will enjoy it again but for right now life is too short and everything is up for grabs so once I get my career back on track and own a home I might consider it again. But to everyone else still blazing burn one up for me and enjoy it.
[patriot]

[ March 30, 2012, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: ISP89LX ]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's real talk right there.

Respect homie [patriot]

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Respect homie [patriot]

RONIN you a coo ass cat bro you always keep it at 100% and you understand where I'm coming from. Most of my close ass boys wouldn't even understand. But sometimes you gotta man up and keep it moving in life and that's all part of growing up and getting ahead. [patriot]

[ March 30, 2012, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: ISP89LX ]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

adower
¯
Member # 5955

quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1 on that bro I used to blaze all day everyday till it started affecting my stand point in life and was holding me back with a lot things I want to accomplish in life so I gave it up and been clean for a month now. It wasn't easy because I love it so much but I always told myself if it got to the point where it started affecting my life and money I would stop cold turkey and I did. And your rite I do have more money in my pocket now and are accomplishing a lot off stuff that I never thought I would. I will never hate on other people that do it because I was there, but I think we all have our time when we grow out of It and mine has come. I'm 26 rite now so maybe one day when I'm retired I will enjoy it again but for right now life is too short and everything is up for grabs so once I get my career back on track and own a home I might consider it again. But to everyone else still blazing burn one up for me and enjoy it.
[patriot]

I agree on somethings you said. I just think it depends on the person and what they can handle. One of my good friends is an engineer and he smokes a good amount but still gets his stuff done. He is probably one of the smartest people I know.

Glad your getting your stuff together man.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Respect homie [patriot]

RONIN you a coo ass cat bro you always keep it at 100% and you understand where I'm coming from. Most of my close ass boys wouldn't even understand. But sometimes you gotta man up and keep it moving in life and that's all part of growing up and getting ahead. [patriot]
For sure bro I feel ya on that, as you get older you realize that there's more to life than partying and being crazy and shit. Believe me I've had my time for being wild but now at 25 I'm just trying to live a simple life and stay out of trouble and get an education. That's what its about for me rightnow, can't waist any more time fuckin around smokin weed and drinkin everyday because as you get older time goes by faster and before you know it you're 50 sumthin years old and don't have nuthin. I want to make sure that I accomplish as much as I can and make sure that my kids have a good life. That's what's important to me... Not the new kind of dank that's out or the best hash that's at the clubs.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hows it hard to stop? I stop whenever I want like just 3 weeks ago I said no smoking for a while. N well haven't had no urge or nothing N that's that I've been around people who are passing it. I don't maybe its just me I can't really get addicted to anything.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by illwill510:
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
Purple Heart in Oakland ftw.

Yea and bang gears on the onramp. Nice Mach cleanest on I have seen.
LOLLLLLLL [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] put me on blast.

Thanks Bro, i love my "bucket" haha [Wink] [patriot]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[patriot]

I agree on somethings you said. I just think it depends on the person and what they can handle. One of my good friends is an engineer and he smokes a good amount but still gets his stuff done. He is probably one of the smartest people I know.

Glad your getting your stuff together man.

Don't get me wrong i never felt it make me less smart or anything it's just when your unemployed and are trying to find another good job it get's tuff and have to pass the drug screening. I have a few buddy's that are engineers also but i also see alo't of engineer's lose their jobs from one day to the next if it slow's down. But mad props to your boy for having a good job and being able to blaze, I hope it never changes for him. Like mentioned once i have my career established the way your friend does i might consider it again. [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

quote:
Hows it hard to stop? I stop whenever I want like just 3 weeks ago I said no smoking for a while. N well haven't had no urge or nothing N that's that I've been around people who are passing it. I don't maybe its just me I can't really get addicted to anything.

That's how it first start's bro i highly doubt you been smoking for 7 years the way i was and if you have then more power to you...But your rite it's not hard to stop i just didn't want too till i started seeing all my boy's buying their nice toys and houses and i want the same so it was time to put the blunt down and go back to school for me. I wasn't happy making 20bucks an hour so i decided to go back to school and not live at mom's house no more and get a place of my own. [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

AR_Stang
351W
Member # 10223

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AR_Stang  Ford pictures for AR_Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Same here. Its not hard to give up. I smoke about 2-3 times a week. I can go with out it. But there's times I stress out and get knee pain, so I take a couple hits. [patriot]

--------------------
-American Revolution-

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can and would go without but I always found my was back wether it was 6 months a week or a year later. so when I said fuck it, Im stopping all together. less then a year later I had a great job,bought my first house, lost some weight and made progress on my car.
RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Question: if you get your cannabis card can future employers find out that you have one? Can it prevent you from bring employed???

Thanks

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RODRIGUEZ:
Question: if you get your cannabis card can future employers find out that you have one? Can it prevent you from bring employed???

Thanks

If you're unemployed and not disabled smoking weed, you should check your priorities first before medicating because its still a closed minded employer enviroment for the time being.
nasty93
¯
Member # 8935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasty93  Ford pictures for nasty93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I blazed all day every day for 20 years..now I just stay clean and sober and get high off hot bitches and sick stangs.
Posts: 464 | From: windsor ,ca | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+1 i smoked weed daily for over 12 years, and quit with no problems. I tested positive @ work and they gave me a second chance but they said next time it'll be termination for sure. So ive been clean since, about 3 years now. I just stick to beer, tequila, or heem now [patriot]

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by SydewayzStan:
quote:

+1 i smoked weed daily for over 12 years, and quit with no problems. I tested positive @ work and they gave me a second chance but they said next time it'll be termination for sure. So ive been clean since, about 3 years now. I just stick to beer, tequila, or heem now [patriot]
thats good! not too many places give you a second shot.I know plenty of folks I work with burn but our company has a policy where if you get hurt they test you right away and if your positive, guess what those medical bills are all yours now! so I just prefer to not even mess around I got too much to loose OR I go option B and cop a fake piece and just have the wizanator ready to go! yeah I think I'll just stay clean.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com