Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Cannabis Medical Card (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Cannabis Medical Card
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got mine just so i could smile when "they" have to hand it back to me. [Razz]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
to the Op I noticed your name is AR_stang hope that doesnt mean you own an AR, Because the Gov is already going after gun owners with "CARDS". you might refer back to your background check and refer to the question about use of marijuna. what you have may be safe now but further purchases will be hindered at some point. just FYI

I was thinking the same thing when I saw this thread, and asking if people grow on here is kind of dumb. I doubt if anyone was they would be like "yea hey I do over here" . Just sayin bro.
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by AR_Stang:
Yea I usually get sativa. I heard the Harborside in Oakland was better than the one in SJ? Nor Cal Care is good with decent prices.
I got an ounce of Maui Wowie and a ounce of God's Gift. Both are fire! Also go some good brownies. I'm going to try to grow my own, see how it goes.

Harborside in Oakland is definitely better but the one in San Jose will do the job just fine. Next time you go to Harborside get this, lol you'll be [dance]

-

Is that weed or hash?

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
quote:
quote:
Yea I usually get sativa. I heard the Harborside in Oakland was better than the one in SJ? Nor Cal Care is good with decent prices.
I got an ounce of Maui Wowie and a ounce of God's Gift. Both are fire! Also go some good brownies. I'm going to try to grow my own, see how it goes.

Harborside in Oakland is definitely better but the one in San Jose will do the job just fine. Next time you go to Harborside get this, lol you'll be [dance]

-

Is that weed or hash?
Full melt hash.

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RONIN:
quote:
to the Op I noticed your name is AR_stang hope that doesnt mean you own an AR, Because the Gov is already going after gun owners with "CARDS". you might refer back to your background check and refer to the question about use of marijuna. what you have may be safe now but further purchases will be hindered at some point. just FYI

I was thinking the same thing when I saw this thread, and asking if people grow on here is kind of dumb. I doubt if anyone was they would be like "yea hey I do over here" . Just sayin bro.
not trying to be a dick. ask the folks in sac whos background checks got fucked off because they had cards. I used to Burn and burn alot but ive moved on and dont think any less of folks that still do. I personally made my choice so I can get to where i need to be in life.If it was 100% legal and didnt fuck with my chances of getting a job and buying firearms fuck yeah id burn again. for right now I cant fuck with it point blank.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
AR_Stang
351W
Member # 10223

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AR_Stang  Ford pictures for AR_Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

No firearms here. I know how touchy the subject of medical marijuana is. Its a love/hate thing. I personally don't know what's soooo bad about marijuana? Its not any worse than alcohol.

--------------------
-American Revolution-

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

No firearms here. I know how touchy the subject of medical marijuana is. Its a love/hate thing. I personally don't know what's soooo bad about marijuana? Its not any worse than alcohol.
Correction...its substantially LESS worse than alcohol.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Marijuana is not a drug, now Dimethyltryptamine [Eek!]

But why are drugs like Salvia legal when weed isn't?

[ March 30, 2012, 01:34 AM: Message edited by: JUNKYARD5.0 ]

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

-

Is that weed or hash?

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
quote:
quote:

-

Is that weed or hash?
It's medication.

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hash anit no joke

been there

stuck for hours

motha fuckin oreos didnt have a chance

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
hash anit no joke

been there

stuck for hours

[Roll Eyes]
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
hash anit no joke

been there

stuck for hours

[Roll Eyes]
Hahahahaa yeeeaaaaaa [worship]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

not trying to be a dick. ask the folks in sac whos background checks got fucked off because they had cards. I used to Burn and burn alot but ive moved on and dont think any less of folks that still do. I personally made my choice so I can get to where i need to be in life.If it was 100% legal and didnt fuck with my chances of getting a job and buying firearms fuck yeah id burn again. for right now I cant fuck with it point blank.
Are you sure that their backgrounds checks showed a card? That is privileged info. Employers do not have access to it

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The medication should help you improve your life, outlook on life, or life more enjoyable . If the medication does get in your way of reaching your own personal goals doesn't necessarily mean that it gets in the way of another patients goals, in most cases the medication enhances the patients productivity.

Bubble hash is the truf.

[ March 30, 2012, 03:52 AM: Message edited by: Cobra 93-4992 ]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

illwill510
¯
Member # 3788

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for illwill510  Ford pictures for illwill510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburg Mustang Owner:
Girl Scout Cookies live up to the hype.

My favorite.
Posts: 785 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
AR_Stang
351W
Member # 10223

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AR_Stang  Ford pictures for AR_Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
The medication should help you improve your life, outlook on life, or life more enjoyable . If the medication does get in your way of reaching your own personal goals doesn't necessarily mean that it gets in the way of another patients goals, in most cases the medication enhances the patients productivity.

Bubble hash is the truf.

quote:

Right on [patriot]

--------------------
-American Revolution-

AR_Stang
351W
Member # 10223

quote:
Originally posted by illwill510:
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburg Mustang Owner:
Girl Scout Cookies live up to the hype.

My favorite.
Does it? I've heard its really good, havent tried it..yet.

--------------------
-American Revolution-

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Girl Scout Cookies, Cherry Pie and good ol' platinum OG...

Green Door in SF and Purple Heart in Oakland ftw.

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

89notchBack
¯
Member # 11198

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89notchBack  Ford pictures for 89notchBack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i grow my own. i also have a complete grow setup with a tent so you can grow in a room or apt. that i would trade for parts

--------------------
93 notch
96 gt (sold)
98 gt (broken)
89 notch(sold)
2000 mustang gt (sold)

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I stopped medicating recently and failed my first college exam and its my second year in college. Yea i know we could put in other factors that couldve caused it, but im JUST SAYIN

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just_a_GT  Ford pictures for Just_a_GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Bubble hash is the truf.

very well put my friend [patriot]

--------------------
1990 GT 308 edelbrock alum heads Daily driver
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Posts: 697 | From: Winton, CA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dont have a card, dont need one, never will get one. But I personally like the steps this is going in. I always say, the 20's gave us the blueprint to snap out of this recession/borderline depression. Legalize weed and tax the hell out of it. And be done. Medicinal weed is edging in that direction, but its current implementation is a epic fail and grossly misused and abused. May as well open up the flood gates and legalize it. Everyone and they momma got a card.
510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

-

elemental ftw that got goods and bitchs [patriot]

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
Originally posted by 510cpskid:
quote:
quote:

-

elemental ftw that got goods and bitchs [patriot]
I feel like most the dispensaries and collectives have highly attractive females working there, lol.

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com