Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New Look For The Whippled 03 (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: New Look For The Whippled 03
87coupe510
¯
Member # 6150

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87coupe510  Ford pictures for 87coupe510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that things looking good on Gold ones pimp! Bad Ass Car!

--------------------
RAIN OR SHINE I STAY SIDEWAYS IN MY STANG!!!!!!!!!!!
1993 Coupe "Stock" "It's Just Exhaust"

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
Car looks nice as always but i like the other rims you had on there better

This X1000! It's your car but sorry man just not feeling it at all. With the red and the domestic car it ain't working. These belong on a GTR. Flame on folks I don't give a damn but that just don't look right, yeah it's different, yeah it's rims I can't afford and yeah it's the only set out but there may be a reason for that! I'm old I guess.
This

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
quote:
Originally posted by Mach916:
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
Thanks fellas. Comments good and bad are welcome. With this setup it is going to have people all over the spectrum of love it, hate it, or not sure yet. For me it is always better to be ahead of the curve then behind it.

I don't have attitude about anyone disliking my choice of styling. I will drive my car over anyone elses, any day of the week. However, I do take offense to personal comments in regard to my life choices. Which I can and will defend quite easily. But remember guys, it is just the internet.

When the rain stops and the sun is out I will work on getting new pics up. [patriot]

car looks great..glad its still around...what happen to the parting out talks??
He didn't get any attention for a while and he needed some jk dont get all offensive on me...
Lol. Me and some of the local guys decided to play a little practical joke. We had noticed all the drama and non car related threads on the board and decided to have a little fun. But the motor is still in tact

-

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All that matters T is that YOU like your car!! Haters gonna Hate! [patriot]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
All that matters T is that YOU like your car!! Haters gonna Hate! [patriot]

Haha thanks man. The wheel setup is for sure uncommon and will definitely be a love hate.

I wouldn't even go as far to say anyone who doesn't like it is "hating" either. Everyone has their own tastes. Just a post to show something different and the progress on the car.

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like seeing your progress threads ,at least we are engaging in car talk instead of other crap we see in gen talk, and I dig the new set up

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
quote:
Originally posted by Mach916:
quote:
Thanks fellas. Comments good and bad are welcome. With this setup it is going to have people all over the spectrum of love it, hate it, or not sure yet. For me it is always better to be ahead of the curve then behind it.

I don't have attitude about anyone disliking my choice of styling. I will drive my car over anyone elses, any day of the week. However, I do take offense to personal comments in regard to my life choices. Which I can and will defend quite easily. But remember guys, it is just the internet.

When the rain stops and the sun is out I will work on getting new pics up. [patriot]

car looks great..glad its still around...what happen to the parting out talks??
He didn't get any attention for a while and he needed some jk dont get all offensive on me...
Lol. Me and some of the local guys decided to play a little practical joke. We had noticed all the drama and non car related threads on the board and decided to have a little fun. But the motor is still in tact

-

Thats a thing of beauty T. [worship]
Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
car looks so sick bro, there will always be people who like it and hate it..i like it and i think its good u tried to be different.. when i 2 toned my vanilla magnum r/t bright orange on top i got the same replies.. people from young to seniors loved it but then again some people who dont like different tried to clown.. looks good bro and keep doin what u like and not what everyone else might like.
STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks good T, car is pimp as always. I always liked bronze wheels on red & white cars. I had bronze wheels on my Integra GSR too. Don't matter if it's on an import or a domestic. Looks good to me man

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com