Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New Look For The Whippled 03 (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: New Look For The Whippled 03
68gtscode
¯
Member # 8679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68gtscode  Ford pictures for 68gtscode    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I saw these wheels on SVTP and wanted to buy them for myself! I'm a sucker for yellow, but thought a yellow 03 with yellow wheels might be too much yellow (if there is such a thing) LOL!

I think your car looks awesome with the new wheels- more pics please!!!

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
Thanks man. It sucks to be right now. Young, Fresh outta college, bad ass car, bad ass girl, good paying job. Immaturity and lack of class got me this far, wonder what else it will get me

Your car looks like the shit, but your spelling ain't shit, what college did you graduate from? [Confused]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
quote:
Thanks man. It sucks to be right now. Young, Fresh outta college, bad ass car, bad ass girl, good paying job. Immaturity and lack of class got me this far, wonder what else it will get me

Your car looks like the shit, but your spelling ain't shit, what college did you graduate from? [Confused]
Haha look bro if your guna be a dick about the way he types do it right! It's his grammar not his spelling! [patriot]
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88FOX:
quote:
quote:

Haha look bro if your guna be a dick about the way he types do it right! It's his grammar not his spelling! [patriot]
I'm fuckin' up mayne..... [Frown]

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Don't trip it happens.. being a good hater takes years of hatin. I've been on this hatin game a long time
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Don't trip it happens.. being a good hater takes years of hatin. I've been on this hatin game a long time
I'll just keep my head up pimp! [dance] Natural born hater, can't stop, won't stop [patriot]

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I really like the gold centers. I honestly think gold is gonna make a comeback in popularity because black has gotten played out(makes me played out too, btw). Very nice package.
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phildog:
I really like the gold centers. I honestly think gold is gonna make a comeback in popularity because black has gotten played out(makes me played out too, btw). Very nice package.

You may very well be right, judging by the majority of responses hare and on SVTP I have a feeling a lot of people are going to try this wheel combo. I'm still played out too been running black rims forever just goes with silver car.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In my personal opinion it looked a lot better before but what can i say his rims probly cost more than my car...

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
Hey bud riddle me this, why are you following my car around the internet? If you dislike the wheel setup your definitely entitled to say so. But now you have multiple posts on multiple threads, on multiple sites. When you step your game up to the point where you can have more than 500rw or more than OEM/replica wheels let me know . Judging by your last wheel combo with those FUGLY 19" TSW wheels it took you 6+ months to sell I don't think your anywhere near the best person to be giving styling tips on a mustang.

Just Saying.....

Whoa calm down guy just having some fun and if you read my posts I think all of them say that it's your car and as long as you like it that's what matters. I clearly stated I cannot afford your level of mods and wheels the mortgage and bills don't allow it. I was stating my opinions on open forums sorry that I dont line up to blow you like the others. I wasn't being disrespectful but we can go there clearly your money didn't buy you class or maturity. You're right I did have ugly wheels that took me 6 months to sell , but they sold and I still made a G, you're right I don't have 500+ rwhp cause I don't live with my folks while dropping tons on cars, and you're right I don't have styling tips I'm just a middle aged working class white guy who wears wranglers. Again man I was just having some fun with you enjoy your wheels you paid for it you are the only one who needs to like it. God Bless!
Thanks man. It sucks to be right now. Young, Fresh outta college, bad ass car, bad ass girl, good paying job. Immaturity and lack of class got me this far, wonder what else it will get me [Wink]
C'mon man what a horrible attitude to cop

If dude is stalking you, chalk it up to admiration and leave it at that

Car looks good BTW

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
Chp23109
¯
Member # 10540

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chp23109  Ford pictures for Chp23109    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hmmm doesn't match his cobra? Good shit waste of money. Good luck wit your wheels shit! [Frown] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Banned for violating everything from the anti-ghetto sign and what's written below it. And we were doing so good lately with these types of people too.
^^^^^^^
you read the above and this is your reply to us-

"Why I got ban. He talked me crab word to me. Hmmm lmk thank"

Seriously? Does yous gots ta ax Y? Der be de stuff written unda der no ghetto sign G. Readz iT, itz beez 'bout it bout it youz.

We're not even going to get into getting banned for making fake accounts here http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=recent_user_posts;u=00008902

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Just a quick taste due to the rain. True Forged Chicanes. First and only set ever made in this finish (Satin Race Gold) and, first and only set in the U.S. on an 03 cobra.

-

Do something different [Wink]

[worship] [worship]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89FoxLX:
RAIDERS!!!!! Hahah nice cobra man.

this.

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
Duh' Winning
¯
Member # 10713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duh' Winning  Ford pictures for Duh' Winning    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks good but imo redfire does not photo well at night. Can't wait for real day pic shots

--------------------
Duh' Winning- Charlie Sheen

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol DAAMMMNN T your new shoes be stirrin up some hostility [Big Grin] this thread is comedy lol cobratude FTW [Cool] [dance]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Btw,color combo and wheel design is KILLIN it [worship] I love the bronze on the redfire,but to me the offset on the fronts looks a lil funky,could be the pic but it looks outta place [Confused] I can't wait to see it in person,there will always be haters upon haters [Roll Eyes] bitch's will be bitch's [Wink] keep doin what your doin bro,uve always had good taste with your stangs (the sn cobra was my fav hehe) an it shows [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The problem with taking a different approach and trying something new is that it's almost always going to be polarizing. Some people will love it, jump on board, and do it themselves. If enough people copy the look, then it becomes a trend. If you reach too far, then you become "that guy with the ugly gold wheels". Judging by the responses, I'd say far more like it than hate it.

I actually thought the previous setup looked better but my tastes run pretty conservative.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks fellas. Comments good and bad are welcome. With this setup it is going to have people all over the spectrum of love it, hate it, or not sure yet. For me it is always better to be ahead of the curve then behind it.

I don't have attitude about anyone disliking my choice of styling. I will drive my car over anyone elses, any day of the week. However, I do take offense to personal comments in regard to my life choices. Which I can and will defend quite easily. But remember guys, it is just the internet.

When the rain stops and the sun is out I will work on getting new pics up. [patriot]

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How about a few different pics.... Personally i love em....

-

-

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Thanks fellas. Comments good and bad are welcome. With this setup it is going to have people all over the spectrum of love it, hate it, or not sure yet. For me it is always better to be ahead of the curve then behind it.

I don't have attitude about anyone disliking my choice of styling. I will drive my car over anyone elses, any day of the week. However, I do take offense to personal comments in regard to my life choices. Which I can and will defend quite easily. But remember guys, it is just the internet.

When the rain stops and the sun is out I will work on getting new pics up. [patriot]

car looks great..glad its still around...what happen to the parting out talks??
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
18x10roushes
¯
Member # 5269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18x10roushes  Ford pictures for 18x10roushes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Badass cobra [patriot]

--------------------
http://fastgms-teamfast.com/

MEMBER OF TEAM FAST
RIP Willie G

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach916:
quote:

car looks great..glad its still around...what happen to the parting out talks??
He didn't get any attention for a while and he needed some jk dont get all offensive on me...

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This thread reminds me of the thread I started about the white sn95 on gold/bronze FR500's. Like I said, gold/bronze wheels have always been a hit to me if done right...but then there are always people who can't 'think outside the box.'

-

Your car is sick T! It's original and I think you pulled it off very well! [worship] People need to realize that the mustang world isnt always about having black w/ polished lip FR500's, or all black Saleens, or deep dish bullitts. You stepped it up T and I'm sure people will be following pretty soon [Wink]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeh both are real nice thinking out the box is the way sometimes .both two thumbs up.i think if i would of did it tho i would of had more negative then possitive.but overall nice car bud

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
Loudness
¯
Member # 8393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loudness  Ford pictures for Loudness    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You just shitted on em.

--------------------
Loading….

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com