Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 49ers Off Season Thread (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   
Author Topic: 49ers Off Season Thread
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Reports that Manning has decided on Broncos, pending contract negotiations.

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
^ The players on offense is what I was talking about. If you weren't a hard headed Raider fan you might realize I do know what I'm talking about. I suggest you leave this thread alone if you can't keep it on topic.
Start a Raiders thread if you'd like.

Where the fuck did you say that? You should know in football this is this year not last year lots of things change no matter how small of change it is. I would say I bet the 9ers make it to the playoffs but don't you think it's idiotic to say if Peyton comes that's guaranteed sb? Didn't you understand my fuckin point when I explained it had nothing to do with the quarter back position when you guys didn't make it to the sb last year?
If you can't understand that and turn it in to I'm a hater raider fan you sure r fuckin stupid. And on top of that your not the one that said they will make it to the sb guaranteed if Peyton comes so I wasn't even talking to you numbskull

[ March 19, 2012, 12:08 PM: Message edited by: 93coupessp ]

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
49er fans better hope they dont lose out on alex smith now....

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fat angry raider fan should focus on their side of the bay and their first round pick......... Oh wait

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Fat angry raider fan should focus on their side of the bay and their first round pick......... Oh wait

Stop crying already or actually keep crying manning is now a bronco oh no were not gonna win a Super Bowl haha delusional ass fools .

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:
quote:
^ The players on offense is what I was talking about. If you weren't a hard headed Raider fan you might realize I do know what I'm talking about. I suggest you leave this thread alone if you can't keep it on topic.

Where the fuck did you say that? You should know in football this is this year not last year lots of things change no matter how small of change it is. I would say I bet the 9ers make it to the playoffs but don't you think it's idiotic to say if Peyton comes that's guaranteed sb? Didn't you understand my fuckin point when I explained it had nothing to do with the quarter back position when you guys didn't make it to the sb last year?
If you can't understand that and turn it in to I'm a hater raider fan you sure r fuckin stupid. And on top of that your not the one that said they will make it to the sb guaranteed if Peyton comes so I wasn't even talking to you numbskull

Was it Kyle Williams fault he fumbled the ball? Yes of coarse. If Smith had drove the team down the field prior to overtime and won the game Williams would have never been returning that punt. That loss is easy to fall on Williams, but with a better QB/WR's we never would have been in that position. I also blame teh coached for leaving Williams in after 1 fumbled reverse, and another Fumbled Punt prior to the Fumbled Punt in OT.

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:
quote:
quote:

Was it Kyle Williams fault he fumbled the ball? Yes of coarse. If Smith had drove the team down the field prior to overtime and won the game Williams would have never been returning that punt. That loss is easy to fall on Williams, but with a better QB/WR's we never would have been in that position. I also blame teh coached for leaving Williams in after 1 fumbled reverse, and another Fumbled Punt prior to the Fumbled Punt in OT.
You're dumb

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

quote:
quote:
quote:

Thank you a niner fan that can explain something. I Don't agree with this statement considering this is a team sport and wins and losses come down to different variables. For weeks every niner fan I seen blamed Kyle Williams for the loss. So that's why I said it wasn't the qb position that lost the berth. I thought and still think the fault of the loss should be put on Jim's shoulders he clearly stopped running the ball in the fourth quarter to me that was this biggest mistake that was made by any 9er in that game

[ March 19, 2012, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: 93coupessp ]

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You're both dumb

--------------------

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

[QUOTE]Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
You're both dumb [/

And your mentally retarded

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Even the 9ers said they are not bent about Williams dropping the ball when he was trying to gain yardage, BUT IF YOU'RE CLEARLY NOT GOING TO CATCH THE BALL GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT! HE RAN TO THE BALL, GOT AS CLOSE AS HE COULD, FOR WHY???

--------------------

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Even the 9ers said they are not bent about Williams dropping the ball when he was trying to gain yardage, BUT IF YOU'RE CLEARLY NOT GOING TO CATCH THE BALL GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT! HE RAN TO THE BALL, GOT AS CLOSE AS HE COULD, FOR WHY???

No one said that wasn't a mistake by Williams. But to me when your clearly running the ball well why stop? I'm sure the coaches know it wasn't all Williams fault cause they know they went away from they're game plan to run the ball

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Again, proven that you're dumb, mentally retarded etc. The list goes on and on

[ March 19, 2012, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Niners red zone offense and 3rd down conversions is what killed the team... Williams however did fucked it up by running towards the ball on that 1 punt
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
9ers fans better hope they get a quarterback that can keep the cancer moss happy otherwise he WILL bring the team down. They are going to over pay for Alex Smith he's a medeocre quarterback at best. I'm a Raider fan but I hope either team does well for the season. Bay Love
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

quote:
Again, proven that you're dumb, mentally retarded etc. The list goes on and on

Go watch soccer you moron this game is to complicated for your bird brain

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You're dumb
You cant even add any Value in the thread, or facts. I was at the game, and witnessed these plays in person. It was a bad decision to have Williams back there receiving that Punt after 2 previous mistakes in the game. Second nobody was catching the ball except for Vernon Davis who was double teamed yet we abandoned the run in the second half which averaged 5.4 yards per carry. It was a team loss, not an individual loss. I wanted to kill Kyle Williams while I sat in the stands, but with a better QB and the coaching decision to abandon the run in the second half we would have had a better chance of winning.

--------------------
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
49er fans better hope they dont lose out on alex smith now....

^^ Let's hope...
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Niners red zone offense and 3rd down conversions is what killed the team... Williams however did fucked it up by running towards the ball on that 1 punt
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lets keep the topic on the future not the past im rdy to move on but if raider fans still salty about the qb spot and what could have been i bet we can come up with few things and especially the "converted " raiders fans showing up to a 9ers game wearing gear they had stashed away or even bough that week?!

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lets GO NINERS!

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

quote:
Originally posted by triple b:
lets keep the topic on the future not the past im rdy to move on but if raider fans still salty about the qb spot and what could have been i bet we can come up with few things and especially the "converted " raiders fans showing up to a 9ers game wearing gear they had stashed away or even bough that week?!

More delusion

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Garrard signed to Dolphins. Alex should be coming back then [patriot]

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2012/03/19/smiths-best-perhaps-only-option-is-49ers-after-dolphins-sign-garrard/

[ March 19, 2012, 08:55 PM: Message edited by: Venomized93 ]

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com