Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Now What????

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Now What????
CenCal Five0
¯
Member # 10533

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CenCal Five0  Ford pictures for CenCal Five0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well unfortunately my relationship with my spouse of 9 years has come to an end! I'm lost on what's next.. How do you move on from something thats a huge part of someones life. Sorry guys for the rant just alot on my mind! PLEASE KEEP YOUR STUPID REMARKS TO YOUR SELF....Thanks

--------------------
85 GT 5.0
89 LX 5.0 (sold)
92 LX 5.0 (sold)
90 Coupe 5.0 (sold)
86 DropTop 5.0(sold)
03 GT 4.6 (sold)
02 GT 4.6 (totaled)
86 T-Top 5.0(sold)

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Frown]

[ March 04, 2012, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: DIRTY SALLY ]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any children? Anyone cheat?

--------------------
To be or not to be

CenCal Five0
¯
Member # 10533

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CenCal Five0  Ford pictures for CenCal Five0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
Any children? Anyone cheat?

We have a 4 year old daughter and no cheating on her or my behalf...

--------------------
85 GT 5.0
89 LX 5.0 (sold)
92 LX 5.0 (sold)
90 Coupe 5.0 (sold)
86 DropTop 5.0(sold)
03 GT 4.6 (sold)
02 GT 4.6 (totaled)
86 T-Top 5.0(sold)

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks bro.... Hang in there
03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear that man..its never easy to getting over something like that..but just keep busy and I know as stupid as it may sound just try not to think about it. Time heals everything

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn bro, sorry to hear that. I'm sure it's tough, especially with a child, but life goes on. Keep moving and find ways to better yourself for the next potential gf/wife. Good luck and keep your head up [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hopefully you've got some good friends to help you get out and not think about it too much.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry man! Never easy to deal with.

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry to hear that...i suppose just try and be friends, for your daughters sake....hope it works out...

[ March 05, 2012, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: fredfifty ]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Basically you have to focus on the kid and yourself, what else can you really do but move on? It isn't and won't be easy but again your kid and you are reasons to be happy.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
CenCal Five0
¯
Member # 10533

Thanks fellas. Im trying to do what I can to keep my mind off it Sucks big time! And yeah we are trying to be civil about the whole situation for our daughter...

--------------------
85 GT 5.0
89 LX 5.0 (sold)
92 LX 5.0 (sold)
90 Coupe 5.0 (sold)
86 DropTop 5.0(sold)
03 GT 4.6 (sold)
02 GT 4.6 (totaled)
86 T-Top 5.0(sold)

blue95gt
¯
Member # 9798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blue95gt  Ford pictures for blue95gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shit sucks man. had my girl cheat on me while i was on deployment. never a good time.
Posts: 273 | From: Antioch, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear that bro, but make sure you keep notes about your daughter. Trust me, I know. Everything is cool until you meet someone else and now she wants to control that persons relationship with your daughter.I hope it all works out, but just write everything down. Time you have with your daughter, money spent etc..

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've been there man. Whatever you do, do not bad mouth your ex around your daughter. Let her see things for what they are. My kids know what's real and that's why they always want to stay with me. Mine only see my ex every other weekend and then for an hour after school. They know my place is home, and that they do see their mom, and it is what it is there. Just for your sanity don't fight over who gets what. It's easier to let it go, be the bigger person and start over clean. You'll be ok.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
arodeast408
¯
Member # 11335

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for arodeast408  Ford pictures for arodeast408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear that man sometimes ppl just grow out of the feelings they once had but I always say God has reason for everything he does. I would recommend to keep busy n do everything possible for your daughter cause she is the one that needs lots of attention now, cause a split is never an easy thing for anyone especially the kids. But I wish u the best of luck n hopefully u never know maybe time apart can make old feelings come back but no matter wat always keep your head up life goes on man

--------------------
99 Trans Am (GM INC)
1996 Mustang Gt (sold)

Posts: 340 | From: some where in the bay | Registered: Oct 2011  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Damn bro, sorry to hear that. I'm sure it's tough, especially with a child, but life goes on. Keep moving and find ways to better yourself for the next potential gf/wife. Good luck and keep your head up [patriot]

+1 keep your head up

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
American Iron Speed Shop
¯
Member # 6311

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for American Iron Speed Shop  Ford pictures for American Iron Speed Shop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man that sucks, but if you are able to remain civil for the child, it will turn out ok. i was in the same boat 5 years ago. My wife of 13 years decided to stray and she had to go, cant forgive that.

if you took out the kids part of everything at least for me it was a blessing anyhow. 5 years later now, re-married to a great gal that is 3 times the woman my ex was. looking back on it all it really was the best option probably since kids are damaged more watching mom and dad fight than they ever would be with them seperated.

Hang in there, the first 6 months to year is horrible, but after that your negative feelings (hers and yours) will subside and youll probably start working together alot better in the parenting roles.

--------------------
AmericanIronSpeedShop.com

Posts: 435 | From: Loomis Ca (sacramento) | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man I went threw the same thing me and my wife was together for 11 years and have 4 daughters. It was the worst time of my life. Time heals all wounds how much time is up to you. Hopefully it don't tAke as long as it took me to get my life back on track. But just keep busy like friends family a hobby anything to keep you from thinking about things. It will get better. Just take it one day at a time.
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My mom always told me to think about the flaws she had an what you didnt like an that will get you thru the day.then next thing you kno itll be months that has gone bye.after a while youll start getting stronger.hang in there.youll be okay.the most important thing is those kids seeing you guys not breaking a sweat or arguing.they are first.things dont last forever.hang tough.ford tough.if you need anybody to talk to pm me.itll help me aswell as you.

[ March 05, 2012, 03:01 AM: Message edited by: 91blackonblack ]

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
nasty93
¯
Member # 8935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasty93  Ford pictures for nasty93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
gotta stay busy and maybe get u another project..and take it one day at a time.dont regret the past and dont trip on the future..
Posts: 464 | From: windsor ,ca | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com