Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Haunted Places in the Bay Area (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Haunted Places in the Bay Area
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by $icInsane:
Yup the coleman mansion is a kid school during the day only untill 3pm and then everyone leaves. I been their a couple of times and felt alot of weird stuff and even have a pic of a ghost looking at us.

pic [Confused] prove it [Eek!]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
Toys r us in sunnyvale on el camino. Kid died on te land in the early 1900's i think an accident with an axe. Ive seen stuff there myself Nd there is video others have gotten with levitating toys.
Right after i graduated a bunch of frineds of my would roll out with ladies to these Spots to get their panties all moist and to see ghost haha

damn i live up the street from that and drive by it dailly, i've heard exactly everything you said happens there, they even documented it in the news several times.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All of these stories need pics, evidence, youtube videos or GTFO!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here are some pics when i went to the asylum. I believe its burned down now though.

-

-

-

-

-

slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alameda - Haunted Insane Asylum - At the intersection of Marina Village Pkwy and Mariner Square Dr, turn left and go straight. Take the first right into an industrial parking lot and you'll see the asylum straight ahead. Patients used to be tortured and killed there, and it's abandoned now. At night time, stand out in the front and look at the fifth window from the right on the second story. The blinds open and close themselves. Sometimes when you walk inside, you'll hear a loud scream the second you enter the door. Also, you get the chills and have the feeling that someone's behind you. When you're inside, you will hear screaming coming from a distant room in the house. Down in the basement there are ropes that people used to hang themselves with. Even during the day, if you take pictures occasionally there will be orbs or even a glowing, ghostly figure in the picture.
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anyone been to the abandoned insane asylum in grass valley? super spooky, story has it about 20 years ago some patient who was their for his meds (it served as the county pharmacy for all the wierdos that live up there) flipped his lid believing his was being posioned and went on some sort of a shooting rampage, killed like 3 or 4 staff, http://legends.websitetoolbox.com/post/Nevada-City-Mental-Health-Facility-2808175 there's the write up, he went to what was "tale gators" restaurant right next to the freeway, where he shot the chef and waiter for trying to poison him " i think the has been at least 3 or 4 restaurants fail at that location.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
86hatch
¯
Member # 11615

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86hatch  Ford pictures for 86hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've visited the whinchester mansion, they have a dope ass collection of guns but the only thing creepy about the place was the wired tour guy

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com