Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » how much will this combo make? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: how much will this combo make?
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Smoked50:
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
Originally posted by SpecialVehicleTeam:
quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ItzStock:
what gas you running?

i was gonna do a meth kit but im hearing that might not be a good idea. so i probably wont get one. im just gonna run pump gas
Whoever told you that is either naive or has no experience in the use of methanol..
the reasoning was that if the kit fails or is i run out of meth that my engine would blow cause i would have too much timing
Told you 1000 Times...you're getting tuned with a chip and your iat sensor is going to be in front of the meth nozzle....meth runs out...iat senses it and pulls timing....

If you don't run it....go buy a 3.33 pulley or race gas runs only and waste a perfectly good tune...

+1. Just run meth, I run it on my 02 all I do is check everytime I leave the house it's not really hard to keep up with it unless you forget things a lot old man.. [Razz]
LOL! How often do you have to refill it? Do you have the Snow stage 2 kit? Does it make your car itself run cooler?
Well I'm not really the guy to ask how many times I've refilled I have 5 cars so that one just looks pretty on my driveway, lol yup I have that kit, my car runs a lot cooler. This is my first car with meth and I'm addicted lol its definitely worth it.

BTW - That was me on SpecialVehicleTeam's account lol

Oh!, Lol! thanks for the advice.

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

just_another_ 91
¯
Member # 9317

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for just_another_ 91  Ford pictures for just_another_ 91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you can make a decent amount of boost with and s trim with a power pipe

[ February 25, 2012, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: just_another_ 91 ]

--------------------
R.I.P 91 Black LX: 13.45@102.62

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com