Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » False Flag terror attack coming (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: False Flag terror attack coming
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how about we compare a controlled demolition to a collapse?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ptvvbaR0-U

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just looking more into how those buildings fell, its pretty obvious to me it was controlled. knowing how it was controlled only proves there is a lot more to 9/11 then we all know. not going to get into who i think did it cuz i dont know...but what i do know is that there is something not right about 9/11 and there should be more done to finding out the truth.

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My co-worker is into all that about 9-11, and he was basically saying and showing me all the video's that jaejae is posting and it really makes you think, and once you look at all the video's you really can't argue that there is alot more to it than we know about.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 68stanger:
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
quote:
Originally posted by Jaejae5.0:
huge steel beams that appeared to have been slice in half...

Not to stir the pot, but...
 -

Does ANY 911 Conspiracy actually know how thermite is applied or how much it would take to cut ONE FUCKEN BEAM of that size/thickness....more then you can hide in a wall. Look at the pic, its daytime, no smoke realitivly clean looking NYFD (dirt)....that pic was taken at least a day after 911, most likely during the recovery/cleanup process...so just maybe they removed that beam after the 911 incident.
Wrong, it would take about 25lb's of thermite. It burns at 4,500* Thermite can also be ignited without explosion.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrench Monkey:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

Does ANY 911 Conspiracy actually know how thermite is applied or how much it would take to cut ONE FUCKEN BEAM of that size/thickness....more then you can hide in a wall. Look at the pic, its daytime, no smoke realitivly clean looking NYFD (dirt)....that pic was taken at least a day after 911, most likely during the recovery/cleanup process...so just maybe they removed that beam after the 911 incident.
Wrong, it would take about 25lb's of thermite. It burns at 4,500* Thermite can also be ignited without explosion.
YES IT BURNS (slowly)and you would need someone inside that wall to deliver it with precision using only 25lbs of the stuff. its a clean precision cut on that beam, not a set and forget it behind a wall job. Thermite burns slow but puts out a shit load of heat, THE SHIT IS NOT A PUTTY TYPE PLASTIC EXPLOSIVE! I really dont see how it can be used in a precision cut on 4" thick steel beams behind tight spaced walls with nobody (iron worker) to apply it properly. you DONT pour the shit on things and walkaway, IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT FOR PRECISION CUTS.

there is no big bang with thermite (like so many have claimed to have heard when the towers went down) once again it burns not explodes....that means a precision cut is made by a PERSON who directly applies the thermite.... (the beam was most likely cut AFTER 911 for SAFETY REASONS during the recovery process)

if theremite burns at 4500 degrees and melts steel like butter....what can you use to keep the slow burning and EXTREMELY hot thermite in place while it does it job (whatever method is used to suspend 25lbs of themite will be burned well before the steel beams are cut (remember those are precision cuts [Wink]

one last thing (again) it burns and does not explode. that rite there means its next to impossible to have a controlled demolition when trying to take out multiple steel beams at once (and they got to be precision cuts too [Wink] )

[ February 09, 2012, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: 68stanger ]

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a quick Q?
Who has an engineering degree here? Who here knows how giant steel structures are designed? I've seen experts offer proof of what happened, how it happened and why it happened..... Not a dude who has a lab in the garage, lives with his parents and makes videos for YouTube about matters they know little about. If you ask real demo guys about it, they will tell you thats what a building that size would do under those conditions.
Just my .02

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm no engineer... but here's about 1,500 of them that think 9/11 should be investigated further...

http://patriotsquestion911.com/engineers.html

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those videos are BS, have any of you watched the video of the same steel I beam put over a pit jet fuel with like 500lbs on it and within 20 minutes the I-Beam was already bending. Just imagine how much weight was on those I-Beams in the Towers.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

-

That pic doesn't prove anything, for all we know that beam was designed that way in the building construction.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
YES IT BURNS (slowly)and you would need someone inside that wall to deliver it with precision using only 25lbs of the stuff. its a clean precision cut on that beam, not a set and forget it behind a wall job. Thermite burns slow but puts out a shit load of heat, THE SHIT IS NOT A PUTTY TYPE PLASTIC EXPLOSIVE! I really dont see how it can be used in a precision cut on 4" thick steel beams behind tight spaced walls with nobody (iron worker) to apply it properly. you DONT pour the shit on things and walkaway, IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT FOR PRECISION CUTS.

there is no big bang with thermite (like so many have claimed to have heard when the towers went down) once again it burns not explodes....that means a precision cut is made by a PERSON who directly applies the thermite.... (the beam was most likely cut AFTER 911 for SAFETY REASONS during the recovery process)

if theremite burns at 4500 degrees and melts steel like butter....what can you use to keep the slow burning and EXTREMELY hot thermite in place while it does it job (whatever method is used to suspend 25lbs of themite will be burned well before the steel beams are cut (remember those are precision cuts [Wink]

one last thing (again) it burns and does not explode. that rite there means its next to impossible to have a controlled demolition when trying to take out multiple steel beams at once (and they got to be precision cuts too [Wink] )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNOM_U5UM6Q
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Exactly my point if the tower was destroyed due to a natural collapse it would have fell over..sideways..building don't cave in on themselves at free fall speed without assistance

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Exactly my point if the tower was destroyed due to a natural collapse it would have fell over..sideways..building don't cave in on themselves at free fall speed without assistance

jae get serious,the building was burning from within an last time i checked the extreme house fires that u see on vids the house more than likely caves in. there was no inside job.WAKE UP.
all these conspiracy theories are complete bullshit.

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:
Originally posted by 707clone:
quote:

jae get serious,the building was burning from within an last time i checked the extreme house fires that u see on vids the house more than likely caves in. there was no inside job.WAKE UP.
all these conspiracy theories are complete bullshit.

Yea the government is so trustworthy..let's just believe everything they tell us

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

You should watch sone videos without the "thi is bullshit attitude" not conspiracy is true but at the same time no every conspiracy is bullcrap..you've got it set in your head and nothing will change your mind..because you refuse to believe..or just don't want to..you've got active duty military personal,first responders,a he'll of alot of us citizens..people all over the world questioning what really happened..or maybe were all just jackasses huh

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You should watch sone videos without the "thi is bullshit attitude" not conspiracy is true but at the same time no every conspiracy is bullcrap..you've got it set in your head and nothing will change your mind..because you refuse to believe..or just don't want to..you've got active duty military personal,first responders,a he'll of alot of us citizens..people all over the world questioning what really happened..or maybe were all just jackasses huh

bro, i think some of the older conspiracys are true,but i just think that the 9/11 theory is a lil farfetched. you just read the therma-whatever materials way of working as far as how it ignites and burns.yea some companys stocks an profits did go thru the roof post 9/11 but of course defense companys profits are gonna skyrocket during a war. dont think that i think you crazy bro cause some of the shit that has happened is fuckin weird.

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

quote:

+1 I don't believe the conspiracy theories... but i also don't swallow the official explanation either... In my eyes, there's just too much to question, and no real way to ever get the answers short of either someone coming forward and exposing some insidious government coverup, or a 3rd party independent organization building a replica world trade tower and simulating the plane and jet fuel fire until collapse. The computer models NIST used are cool and all... but every physical experiment done to date doesn't back up the official story.

I'm not saying it was definitely an inside job or whatever... all i'm saying is I, and i'm sure most of you, should keep an open mind. I wasn't there. I'm not a structural or civil engineer. I'm not an architect. But there are people who were there, or who are engineers and architects, who think the official story is bullshit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CczfSxFqMc0

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Seriously tho.tho plbe thy hit the pentagon a "Boeing 747" was supposed to fly just feet from the ground and leve a tiny hole..with one video clip that doesn't show anything at all but a split second flash..10 year old kids have better cameras than that..the pentagon shoul have atleastb5-10 diff views of the "attack" the walmart parking lot has more than that..I mean come one..I truly can't understand how some of you buy into the official story..the Taliban "claimed they did it" haha they would claim the kennedy assasinnation if we let them...look deeper into it and maybe your eyes will open..don't just say this is bs and refuse to watch 10 secs of the CID..you've gove engineers,nypd..new York fd..goverenment officials,celebrities..people around the world.active and non active duty military..hell even presidential candidates questioning the situation..but no in this perfect world there is no corruption..we seee crooked cops everyday..just imagine people with 100x the power...but no they would never do that to there own citizens right!?? Wrong..we are just a number..either to be controlled..or licked in prison..you can deny it as much as you want..doesn't really bother me at all..shit I can't save the world..I'm worried about my own life and family..but hey I'm just one man..with a open mind that doesn't accept the "official" story along with 80% of the world..but 80% of humans are jackasses anyways right...we have been deceived and people just accept the lie being told..not because it's impossible..but because they would be terrified to know for a fact that this actually went down the way it did..the lie told to start a war..where we were supposed to find wmd's but found nothing and instead left Iraq a wasteland a killed a million humans..invaded afghanistan and opium production increased 60% ...supposedly killed osama right before election time..but hey I'm just a tinfoil hat wearing jackass

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Seriously tho.tho plbe thy hit the pentagon a "Boeing 747" was supposed to fly just feet from the ground and leve a tiny hole..with one video clip that doesn't show anything at all but a split second flash..10 year old kids have better cameras than that..the pentagon shoul have atleastb5-10 diff views of the "attack" the walmart parking lot has more than that..I mean come one..I truly can't understand how some of you buy into the official story..the Taliban "claimed they did it" haha they would claim the kennedy assasinnation if we let them...look deeper into it and maybe your eyes will open..don't just say this is bs and refuse to watch 10 secs of the CID..you've gove engineers,nypd..new York fd..goverenment officials,celebrities..people around the world.active and non active duty military..hell even presidential candidates questioning the situation..but no in this perfect world there is no corruption..we seee crooked cops everyday..just imagine people with 100x the power...but no they would never do that to there own citizens right!?? Wrong..we are just a number..either to be controlled..or licked in prison..you can deny it as much as you want..doesn't really bother me at all..shit I can't save the world..I'm worried about my own life and family..but hey I'm just one man..with a open mind that doesn't accept the "official" story along with 80% of the world..but 80% of humans are jackasses anyways right...we have been deceived and people just accept the lie being told..not because it's impossible..but because they would be terrified to know for a fact that this actually went down the way it did..the lie told to start a war..where we were supposed to find wmd's but found nothing and instead left Iraq a wasteland a killed a million humans..invaded afghanistan and opium production increased 60% ...supposedly killed osama right before election time..but hey I'm just a tinfoil hat wearing jackass

hahaha im with you on this...too many questionable things. not saying i know what happened but im at least open enough to admit that its not impossible. really though, the pentagon should have had a lot more than 1 dam camera and im sure they did. why they dont show them is beyond me.

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You guys are on crack.You look like a bunch of bigfoot hunters turned Al Qeida sympathizers.A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com