Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » False Flag terror attack coming (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: False Flag terror attack coming
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
now you are just being plain ignorant. i dont care to read your "info" cause its plain bs.so tell me this,did you or did you not watch blood sacrifice? that movie is horse shit as is your "info". just like elvis is alive,just like pac is livin in cuba an comin back in 2014. cmon now. you did buy the makavelli cd right?well correct me if im wrong but the 7 day theory what happened to that, its been how long since he was killed an still no pac. now its 7 years,no.do you know who machiavelli was? faked his own death and supposedly came back 7 days later. so what happened to pac an his 7 day,7 year theory. he knew someone was gon kill him cause of all the shit he started with other rappers.how was it he didnt know he was gonna get shot in the studio in new york if he knew so much?

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Farrell
¯
Member # 10801

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farrell  Ford pictures for Farrell    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, i have to say something since i post i made had an article that is linked from yours... I read the article, and i looked in just about every link provided to try and "prove" the statements they were supporting. Take the one about "working under the Radar to take away our second amendment rights" links to an article that has nothing to do with this.

This seems like just another form or religion, someone taking their personal interpretation of potential events and skewing them into their own twisted view of reality. They then find "sheep" who take these views as gospal.... Can you provide any valid news sources that support the stuff about us staging false attacks against ourselves? I suppose you think we planned and executed 9/11 ourselves, don't you?

I think our government is taking too many of our rights and does use fear as a manipulation tactic, but Iran has very clearly said they want to hurt us, and in a very bad way.... this is out of their mouth, not ours.

--------------------
Learn as if you'll live forever, live as it you're going to die tomorrow - Ghandi

Posts: 287 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Farrell:
So, i have to say something since i post i made had an article that is linked from yours... I read the article, and i looked in just about every link provided to try and "prove" the statements they were supporting. Take the one about "working under the Radar to take away our second amendment rights" links to an article that has nothing to do with this.

This seems like just another form or religion, someone taking their personal interpretation of potential events and skewing them into their own twisted view of reality. They then find "sheep" who take these views as gospal.... Can you provide any valid news sources that support the stuff about us staging false attacks against ourselves? I suppose you think we planned and executed 9/11 ourselves, don't you?

I think our government is taking too many of our rights and does use fear as a manipulation tactic, but Iran has very clearly said they want to hurt us, and in a very bad way.... this is out of their mouth, not ours.

THANK YOU! this guy mustbe part of the tebow clan!

--------------------

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

How and why did world trade center 7 building collapse? How much did the government benefit from these attacks, Do you know how many unconstitutional laws that were passed after these attacks? Did you know the owner of the trade center buildings took out a bigger insurance claim 1 month before these attacks occurred and also listed "acts of terrorism" in the insurance claim? Did you know about all the people that were there heard multiple explosions that happened before the collapse?
Did you know first responders weren't allowed to the 9/11 site on 9/11/2011?
Here's a video of bombs going off, how can you explain these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A9X_8flGeM

--------------------
just trying to fight the SN-95 demons

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

conspiracy theory wack job. at its finest. they fuel these things you are reading into.

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow someone got into my stash and smoked it all at once.. [Eek!]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
wow someone got into my stash and smoked it all at once.. [Eek!]

nooooooo, i said he was on meth not weed.

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Hey, hey, you gotta listen to me, you gotta hear me, are you listening? It's not real man! It's a lie, it's all lies. The government lies to us. They put robots in the drinking water, they put spies in the toilets - to watch us! You think it's a joke, the joke's on you, they're killing you! You are being harvested by a marketing machine! You're not free, you're slaves! Freedom is a lie! They use drugs to control you, they did it to me for a long time. You need love! I need you, you need me, I love you! Love me back!

Farrell
¯
Member # 10801

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farrell  Ford pictures for Farrell    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kennebellgt:
quote:

How and why did world trade center 7 building collapse? How much did the government benefit from these attacks, Do you know how many unconstitutional laws that were passed after these attacks? Did you know the owner of the trade center buildings took out a bigger insurance claim 1 month before these attacks occurred and also listed "acts of terrorism" in the insurance claim? Did you know about all the people that were there heard multiple explosions that happened before the collapse?

Exactly as i thought...

so, these terrorist took the time to learn to fly, get licenses, take over a plane and then fly it into a building, but they could never plant additional bombs in the parking lot. IF, and this is a big IF as i think its bullshit, those are bombs you supposedly hear in the video, how do you know they are not planted by the terrorist? Can you show me a screenshot of the MADE IN USA label on them? no, you cant, cause you cant even show any bomb fragments....No waitm i have it! it must have been planted by the lolipop gang and the wizard of oz!

See....anyone can take vauge, BS info and twist it into something that supports their views....

If you are interested, i have some ocean front property in Arizona that i'll sell you at a really great price [Big Grin]

[ February 08, 2012, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: Farrell ]

--------------------
Learn as if you'll live forever, live as it you're going to die tomorrow - Ghandi

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

ocean front property in arizona. hahahahahahaha [Big Grin] [patriot]
this guy i tell you(kennebellgt) lay off the meth

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not gonna jump in the fray as far as "the government was behind 9/11" and bombs bringing down the towers and all that... Definitely not enough in that arena for me to make a call...

BUT what sticks out to me is the money that was made because of 9/11. The fact that "put options" (or basically, betting against a companies stock over a set amount of time, by locking in set value to sell at, which would only make money if the stock plummets before the Put expires) were placed on United and American airlines stock values just days or even as little as 24 hours before 9/11 by persons trying to make a buck on the tragedy.

From the Wilderness, published by Michael Ruppert, linked the put options on the affected airlines (and a few other companies, located in the towers) to A. B. Brown, a firm formerly headed by the Executive Director of the CIA.

When American and United Airlines stock dived after 9/11, those people who bought Put Options made millions of dollars.

The stories about the put options suddenly disappeared from the media, and now only the underground press, largely on the web, talks about them. To date, there has not been any major public investigation by the government of who placed the stock trades. It was barely a footnote in the 9/11 Commission Report (A B Brown was merely one of the firms used, the identities of the traders is not publicly known, and something like $2.5 million went unclaimed).

Also, even less discussed; Raytheon, maker of Patriot and Tomahawk missiles, saw its stock soar immediately after the attack. Purchases of call options on Raytheon stock increased sixfold on the day before the attack.

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
Farrell
¯
Member # 10801

quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:

BUT what sticks out to me is the money that was made because of 9/11. The fact that "put options" (or basically, betting against a companies stock over a set amount of time, by locking in set value to sell at, which would only make money if the stock plummets before the Put expires) were placed on United and American airlines stock values just days or even as little as 24 hours before 9/11 by persons trying to make a buck on the tragedy.

The stories about the put options suddenly disappeared from the media, and now only the underground press, largely on the web, talks about them. To date, there has not been any major public investigation by the government of who placed the stock trades. It was barely a footnote in the 9/11 Commission Report (A B Brown was merely one of the firms used, the identities of the traders is not publicly known, and something like $2.5 million went unclaimed).

This is not something that is unique to 9/11. this type of trading where people invest with the idea that the company/stock will tank (and has to tank for them to make money) is a big part of what caused us to enter into the recession we are in today.

Its been shown that we MAY have had data about 9/11 that we were not/did not want to act on as we thought that maybe it was not legit. Maybe some people thought it could be, but would not be heard and instead invested in such ways as you suggested. How do we know it wasn't al-queda people who invested in lockheed and the other defense manufactures, knowing their piece of shit brothers were going to do this so why shouldn't they profit? we can go around all day in speculation.

these are just my opinions though

--------------------

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I blame the new world order and people behind it such as the rothschild family, the bilderburgs, and the rockafellers.

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

quote:
quote:
quote:

Exactly as i thought...

so, these terrorist took the time to learn to fly, get licenses, take over a plane and then fly it into a building, but they could never plant additional bombs in the parking lot. IF, and this is a big IF as i think its bullshit, those are bombs you supposedly hear in the video, how do you know they are not planted by the terrorist? Can you show me a screenshot of the MADE IN USA label on them? no, you cant, cause you cant even show any bomb fragments....No waitm i have it! it must have been planted by the lolipop gang and the wizard of oz!

See....anyone can take vauge, BS info and twist it into something that supports their views....

If you are interested, i have some ocean front property in Arizona that i'll sell you at a really great price [Big Grin]

How can you explain personally how world trade center building 7 collapsed? No plane hit it, It received minor to no damage just a few small fires.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architects_%26_Engineers_for_9/11_Truth

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do you believe in global warming too?

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

-
i blame them too. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

Farrell
¯
Member # 10801

[/qb][/QUOTE]How can you explain personally how world trade center building 7 collapsed? No plane hit it, It received minor to no damage just a few small fires.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architects_%26_Engineers_for_9/11_Truth [/QB][/QUOTE]

I am to lazy to go back and quote myself, but can you personally prove that IF there were even explosives there, that they werent planted by al-queda? seems like your sources are very quick to NOT point the finger at Bush or his administration.

From your link:

Members of the organization argue that the buildings of the World Trade Center could not have collapsed only because of the impact of the planes,[29][30] or as a result of the fires that had been caused by them,[12] and claim to have identified evidence pointing to an explosive demolition of the World Trade Center buildings.[31] The group does not blame any particular individuals or organizations for the September 11 attacks,[32][33] and Gage stated that avoiding speculation on the attacks on the Pentagon or on the involvement of the Bush administration was critical to the mission of the organization

Are you done yet?

[ February 08, 2012, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Farrell ]

--------------------

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

quote:
Originally posted by 707clone:

For what ever reason, maybe your weren't breast fed, maybe you sat in front of the t.v for 12 hours on end with crap filled diapers, im sorry mommy didnt take care of you, I'm sorry you have a little shrivel brain, because you can't fathom the power to look this information up, you just sit there and get mad at your keyboard on cafords.

Just wait for martial law and a false flag attack to blame on iran and attack them or "domestic terrorism" to use as a pretext to take more of our rights and guns, I understand that your angry ok but dont worry the globalists are destroying America, our industrial base is basically gone and dont worry you dont have much of a future, your going to have it the way you want it alright dont worry the globalists might beat people like me you might win ok? alright.

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

quote:

How can you explain personally how world trade center building 7 collapsed? No plane hit it, It received minor to no damage just a few small fires.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architects_%26_Engineers_for_9/11_Truth [/QB][/QUOTE]

I am to lazy to go back and quote myself, but can you personally prove that IF there were even explosives there, that they werent planted by al-queda? seems like your sources are very quick to NOT point the finger at Bush or his administration.

From your link:

Members of the organization argue that the buildings of the World Trade Center could not have collapsed only because of the impact of the planes,[29][30] or as a result of the fires that had been caused by them,[12] and claim to have identified evidence pointing to an explosive demolition of the World Trade Center buildings.[31] The group does not blame any particular individuals or organizations for the September 11 attacks,[32][33] and Gage stated that avoiding speculation on the attacks on the Pentagon or on the involvement of the Bush administration was critical to the mission of the organization

Are you done yet? [/QB][/QUOTE]

Why does my question about building 7 keep eluding you? explain it..

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 707clone:

For what ever reason, maybe your weren't breast fed, maybe you sat in front of the t.v for 12 hours on end with crap filled diapers, im sorry mommy didnt take care of you, I'm sorry you have a little shrivel brain, because you can't fathom the power to look this information up, you just sit there and get mad at your keyboard on cafords.

Just wait for martial law and a false flag attack to blame on iran and attack them or "domestic terrorism" to use as a pretext to take more of our rights and guns, I understand that your angry ok but dont worry the globalists are destroying America, our industrial base is basically gone and dont worry you dont have much of a future, your going to have it the way you want it alright dont worry the globalists might beat people like me you might win ok? alright.

dude are you serious? bringin up my mom or my upbringing has nothing to do with your exagarated sci-fi world of conspiracies.how bout you do us all a favor an find the evidence your self.now you are being offensive and i dont like that. you must sit on your computer hooked on youjizz an fuckin world domination theories.how do we know you didnt send the planes or become a member of roc-a-fella records and now you a part of the nwo.

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Do you know who the rockefeller family is?

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Anyways lets just see what happens

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Farrell
¯
Member # 10801

[/QB][/QUOTE]

Why does my question about building 7 keep eluding you? explain it.. [/QB][/QUOTE]

I explained twice that i dont give a shit about whether it went down from fires or explosives. for the sake of argument, it went down with explosives. Now show me ONE piece of evidence that those explosives were US made or planted as you have suggested and not made in some sand filled shithole and placed there as part of the plane attack plot.

--------------------

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
This is not something that is unique to 9/11. this type of trading where people invest with the idea that the company/stock will tank (and has to tank for them to make money) is a big part of what caused us to enter into the recession we are in today.

Its been shown that we MAY have had data about 9/11 that we were not/did not want to act on as we thought that maybe it was not legit. Maybe some people thought it could be, but would not be heard and instead invested in such ways as you suggested. How do we know it wasn't al-queda people who invested in lockheed and the other defense manufactures, knowing their piece of shit brothers were going to do this so why shouldn't they profit? we can go around all day in speculation.

these are just my opinions though

Well it's not really speculation. The Put buys happened. But I absolutely agree and don't think the questionable stock trading shows proof of government involvement. It simply shows that people with money and connections possibly had foreknowledge of the attacks. It could very well have been Osama himself who made those moves.

Too bad no one really made a good effort to find out where that money came from... or where it ended up. The fact some Puts can be traced to a firm headed by a former CIA big wig is curious enough.

Follow the money...

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

quote:
Do you know who the rockefeller family is?

yea dumb ass, wealthy family of influece from ny.
do you know what roc-a-fella is smart ass?

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com