Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » False Flag terror attack coming (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: False Flag terror attack coming
kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All documented and all, Dont believe anything you hear on major controlled media....

Flase flag attack (just like 9/11) to be carried out by the globalists, israel and the u.s government to launch a war on iran, They will stage an attack and blame it on iran to have a reason to go to war.

Also watch out for a "Domestic" terror attack to be carried out by the globalists and the u.s government to launch an attack on our constitution, they will stage an attack then blame it on militia groups inside the u.s, militia groups are protected by our constitution, but they pose a threat to the globalists that want to destroy our country.

http://www.infowars.com/infowars-issues-emergency-terror-alert/

Watch Alex Jones on youtube- very important!!

Go to- infowars.com or prisonplanet.com

Join the Resistance!!

To anyone who bashes on this thread without doing their own research on what is really going on in this world deserves what is coming for them, Join the movement start waking everyone up!

Live FREE OR DIE... Watch real news Alex Jones- youtube & xm radio

[Mad]

[ February 08, 2012, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: kennebellgt ]

--------------------
just trying to fight the SN-95 demons

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Schizophrenia

Childhood-onset schizophrenia
Last reviewed: February 7, 2010.

Schizophrenia is a complex mental disorder that makes it difficult to:

Tell the difference between real and unreal experiences

Think logically

Have normal emotional responses,

Behave normally in social situations

Causes, incidence, and risk factors

Schizophrenia is a complex illness. Mental health experts are not sure what causes it. However, genetic factors appear to play a role.

Certain environmental events may trigger schizophrenia in people who are genetically at risk for it.

You are more likely to develop schizophrenia if you have a family member with the disease.

Schizophrenia affects both men and women equally. It usually begins in the teen years or young adulthood, but may begin later in life. It tends to begin later in women, and is more mild.

Childhood-onset schizophrenia begins after age 5. Childhood schizophrenia is rare and can be difficult to tell apart from other developmental disorders of childhood, such as autism.

Symptoms

Schizophrenia symptoms usually develop slowly over months or years. Sometimes you may have many symptoms, and at other times you may only have a few.

People with any type of schizophrenia may have difficulty keeping friends and working. They may also have problems with anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts or behaviors.

At first, you may have the following symptoms:

Irritable or tense feeling

Difficulty sleeping

Difficulty concentrating

As the illness continues, problems with thinking, emotions and behavior develop, including:

Lack of emotion (flat affect)

Strongly held beliefs that are not based in reality (delusions)

Hearing or seeing things that are not there (hallucinations)

Problems paying attention

Thoughts "jump" between unrelated topics ( “loose associations”)

Bizarre behaviors

Social isolation

Symptoms can vary, depending on the type of schizophrenia you have.

Paranoid schizophrenia symptoms may include:

Anxious

Angry or argumentative

False believes that others are trying to harm you or your loved ones.

Disorganized schizophrenia symptoms may include:

Problems with thinking and expressing ideas clearly

Childlike behavior

Showing little emotion

Catatonic schizophrenia symptoms may include:

Lack of activity

Muscles and posture may be rigid

Grimaces or other odd expressions on the face

Does not respond much to other people

Undifferentiated schizophrenia symptoms may include symptoms of more than one other type of schizophrenia.

People with residual schizophrenia have some symptoms, but not as many as those who are in a full-blown episode of schizophrenia.

[patriot] [Razz]

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You must like your pants down bending over for the coming tyranny, martial law, and the new world order. Apparently you didn't do your own research on this matter which makes you dumb founded, This is all real, I want to raise awareness. YOU are the reason this is all happening because you just lay down and take it. YOU and people like you ARE the reason everything is so corrupted and evil, Bad things are coming like it or not, all information on these matters is documented and proven to be true, Bills are being passed to aid in what's coming do you know anything about it? no, You sit there with your head in the ground bent over calling people that are awake to these matters "crazy" The bill ndaa is just one of many bills that aids in what is coming. you are just a sheep the government is your shepard as is the new world order.

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Venomized93:
Schizophrenia

Childhood-onset schizophrenia
Last reviewed: February 7, 2010.

Schizophrenia is a complex mental disorder that makes it difficult to:

Tell the difference between real and unreal experiences

Think logically

Have normal emotional responses,

Behave normally in social situations

Causes, incidence, and risk factors

Schizophrenia is a complex illness. Mental health experts are not sure what causes it. However, genetic factors appear to play a role.

Certain environmental events may trigger schizophrenia in people who are genetically at risk for it.

You are more likely to develop schizophrenia if you have a family member with the disease.

Schizophrenia affects both men and women equally. It usually begins in the teen years or young adulthood, but may begin later in life. It tends to begin later in women, and is more mild.

Childhood-onset schizophrenia begins after age 5. Childhood schizophrenia is rare and can be difficult to tell apart from other developmental disorders of childhood, such as autism.

Symptoms

Schizophrenia symptoms usually develop slowly over months or years. Sometimes you may have many symptoms, and at other times you may only have a few.

People with any type of schizophrenia may have difficulty keeping friends and working. They may also have problems with anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts or behaviors.

At first, you may have the following symptoms:

Irritable or tense feeling

Difficulty sleeping

Difficulty concentrating

As the illness continues, problems with thinking, emotions and behavior develop, including:

Lack of emotion (flat affect)

Strongly held beliefs that are not based in reality (delusions)

Hearing or seeing things that are not there (hallucinations)

Problems paying attention

Thoughts "jump" between unrelated topics ( “loose associations”)

Bizarre behaviors

Social isolation

Symptoms can vary, depending on the type of schizophrenia you have.

Paranoid schizophrenia symptoms may include:

Anxious

Angry or argumentative

False believes that others are trying to harm you or your loved ones.

Disorganized schizophrenia symptoms may include:

Problems with thinking and expressing ideas clearly

Childlike behavior

Showing little emotion

Catatonic schizophrenia symptoms may include:

Lack of activity

Muscles and posture may be rigid

Grimaces or other odd expressions on the face

Does not respond much to other people

Undifferentiated schizophrenia symptoms may include symptoms of more than one other type of schizophrenia.

People with residual schizophrenia have some symptoms, but not as many as those who are in a full-blown episode of schizophrenia.

[patriot] [Razz]

Stupid post is stupid.
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mods ban this doomsday theorist~ we already have enough to worry about with the car thieves on here and dont need any doomsday wack jobs getting in peoples heads with this madness.next we will have someone trying to start a cafords militia!

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
fuckin loser.

I bet he thinks obama is reading his thoughts so he has to wear a tin foil hat whenever he leaves the house [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

American Iron Speed Shop
¯
Member # 6311

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for American Iron Speed Shop  Ford pictures for American Iron Speed Shop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hand made tin foil hats... I'm having a sale this week 10.00 each or 2 for $50

--------------------
AmericanIronSpeedShop.com

Posts: 435 | From: Loomis Ca (sacramento) | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ February 08, 2012, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: 2000BlackGT ]

Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 707clone:
mods ban this doomsday theorist~ we already have enough to worry about with the car thieves on here and dont need any doomsday wack jobs getting in peoples heads with this madness.next we will have someone trying to start a cafords militia!

This has nothing to do with doomsday theories, What is mentioned has NOTHING to do with "doomsday" thats all propaganda, I think your illiterate probably didn't even finish high school so I'm thinking you couldn't read the part that said do the research, I guess well see if this false flag terror attack happens, either blamed on " domestic terrorism" to have a reason to take out guns or "Iran attacked us" I'm sure you don't know a thing about false flag operations carried out by governments, your an idiot! Time will tell soon if something happens then be like shit that dude was right.. I'm just trying to help you and people like you wake up to the horrors of what is coming, I'm sure you know nothing about the new world order and the destruction were soon going to see.

[ February 08, 2012, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: kennebellgt ]

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-

-

[ February 08, 2012, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Too much fluoride for people that can't look up the documented proof of this shit, I'm here to reach out and try to get the people to see, but Anyone who looks into it will find it to be true, I guess later when it happens I'll raise this post, Alex jones predicted everything that has happened and is happening such as 9/11 and so on, is he psychic? NO he has insiders and knows about the new world order plan heres a video of his predictions before they happened!! seriously watch this video If you dont and just flame up the post your a moron because you, and your families are F**cked, Just take the time to watch this video and learn about whats coming so we can prevent it, Here is the Alex Jones prediction video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bboD3hwR-x8

[ February 08, 2012, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: kennebellgt ]

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
guess what cafords..............
TUPAC IS BACK....

--------------------

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

quote:
TUPAC IS BACK....

Tupac? you know tupac was killed by the globalists because he found out about the new world order and was going to raise awareness on the issue, Do you know what the song "killuminati" was about? Listen to his speech about it or listen to the song.

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
IB< [BS flag] >TL

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Here you go bud, I got the "bs" tupac video for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wIhMrdYivU&feature=related

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kennebellgt:
quote:
TUPAC IS BACK....

Tupac? you know tupac was killed by the globalists because he found out about the new world order and was going to raise awareness on the issue, Do you know what the song "killuminati" was about? Listen to his speech about it or listen to the song.
Wow. You know who also told me about this? The homeless guy begging for change at the BART station. Enjoy your craziness.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
bob marley had hidden messages in his songs...did the feds kill him to?

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Listen to this song by K-Rino- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oGV1XWh3k4

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

quote:
quote:
TUPAC IS BACK....

YEA YEA YEA, freemasons and the roc sign.cmon bro its bull shit. you must of just watched blood sacrifice. so george lucas is gay,sam jackson is gay,kanye killed his mom,diddy killed biggie, suge got pac killed,an jay z is gonna get beyonce killed. oh yea,an dame dash killed aaliyah. get serious bro.

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
quote:
quote:
TUPAC IS BACK....

Wow. You know who also told me about this? The homeless guy begging for change at the BART station. Enjoy your craziness.
Did you watch the tupac video?

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
TUPAC IS BACK....

dont care to. seen all that shit before. so you expect the world to end this year also? [Big Grin]

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

quote:
quote:
quote:
TUPAC IS BACK....

YEA YEA YEA, freemasons and the roc sign.cmon bro its bull shit. you must of just watched blood sacrifice. so george lucas is gay,sam jackson is gay,kanye killed his mom,diddy killed biggie, suge got pac killed,an jay z is gonna get beyonce killed. oh yea,an dame dash killed aaliyah. get serious bro.
Stop ranting and look at the videos before you leave your stupid illiterate comments, Your saying bs on tupac when he talks about it in that video, he also knew they were going to kill him, Black people should look into the black eugenics programs, keep ranting without doing your own research bud it makes you look knowledgeable, Get informed.

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
TUPAC IS BACK....

dont care to. seen all that shit before. so you expect the world to end this year also? [Big Grin]
No obviously you dont read my comments before you start your rant because I said earlier that the 2012 and doomsday shit is all propaganda, or do you not know what propaganda means?

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
TUPAC IS BACK....

No obviously you dont read my comments before you start your rant because I said earlier that the 2012 and doomsday shit is all propaganda, or do you not know what propaganda means?
and you makin yourself look like you're on a meth induced porn/illuminati binge. and i must not be to illiterate if im responding to your tweeker as posts. meth= no bueno

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Go drink your fluoride water, you are highly misinformed. You don't look into Anything mentioned, because if you did my points would prove "valid" It's alright this thread will be raised when this happens, I'm sure you dont even know what tyranny is.

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com