Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Now this is what I call a FIREBIRD! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Now this is what I call a FIREBIRD!
02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02angrybird  Ford pictures for 02angrybird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its a sore subject right now, and I have full coverage, and the most important thing is no one got hurt, it hurt me to see her burn to the ground, so I'm just gonna chill for now, already looking for the next potential project.

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I feel you. Not only did I total my 02Gt I watched it get hit by 2 cars and a big rig (heavy rain late at night) after the fact and had some old fucks that pulled over rub it in. Was rough.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 02angrybird:
Its a sore subject right now, and I have full coverage, and the most important thing is no one got hurt, it hurt me to see her burn to the ground, so I'm just gonna chill for now, already looking for the next potential project.

i'm glad no one was hurt! i understand how you feel.. i can post yup a pic of a broken rod.. believe me it hurt to look at the oil pan and know, you just lost 15k.
[Frown]

[ January 03, 2012, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to say thank you mods for moderating the site and looking through 3 pages of ppl complaining/asking, to take this thread down, the guys going thru sh*t and dnt need this now.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Hit the gasser, go faster, all u heard was dual exhaust n flowmasters.

Posts: 1643 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
RIP one fast car [patriot]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02angrybird  Ford pictures for 02angrybird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you all for the condolences

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rip bro....suckz ibtl I guess

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by KillerMach:
quote:
Please delete this thread, that is my car

This is one of the COOLEST Guys I know, for someone to post this freak accident on here is not cool!

SIC70STANG you should take this down like he's asking you to, Have some respect!

This Car was handing people there asses to them including myself! HE RAN HIS CAR NOT HIS MOUTH!!

wtf does that have to do with anything? it is a pic of a car on fire.. it's not a pic of someone having sex with his wife.. respect? it's a car on fire not a child.. everyone has some shit happen to them.. feel free if i ever crash, blow up, spin out, catch fire to post that shit up.. [patriot]
DUDE SHUT THE FUCK UP when your parts got stolen you were bitching and moaning would you like it if someone made a joke about that stolen parts=not getting back.....car on fire=not getting back and risk of injury have some respect you fucking douchbag you really pissed me off
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by A$AP:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by KillerMach:
quote:
Please delete this thread, that is my car

This is one of the COOLEST Guys I know, for someone to post this freak accident on here is not cool!

SIC70STANG you should take this down like he's asking you to, Have some respect!

This Car was handing people there asses to them including myself! HE RAN HIS CAR NOT HIS MOUTH!!

wtf does that have to do with anything? it is a pic of a car on fire.. it's not a pic of someone having sex with his wife.. respect? it's a car on fire not a child.. everyone has some shit happen to them.. feel free if i ever crash, blow up, spin out, catch fire to post that shit up.. [patriot]
DUDE SHUT THE FUCK UP when your parts got stolen you were bitching and moaning would you like it if someone made a joke about that stolen parts=not getting back.....car on fire=not getting back and risk of injury have some respect you fucking douchbag you really pissed me off
hey dip shit, they still do to this day.. i excepted the fact that it happened and i got over it.. you seem to be the d-bag here with their whinny ass panties in a bunch.. and for the record i posted picks of my car when i got it back.. yes missing shit fucked up wheels and all, so go cry me a fucking river ass clown! [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's up with all these cry baby's on here? Shit happens it sucks we know everyone of us has lost a car or valuable parts to theft, accidents,etc. what's up with all these low post count guys comin on this thread threatning people pointing fingers trying to prove that they let there car do the talking and bla bla and crying. It's a fuckin car for god sakes No one died! It's called insurance be thankful you had it cause I know a lot of morons on this site prolly don't.

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

untamedc1500
¯
Member # 11330

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for untamedc1500  Ford pictures for untamedc1500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It kool but I never thought in my life I would be 2 feet from the car and it blow up I felt the heat and saw the intake shoot like a rocket right off the motor FUCK

--------------------
Just sweeping the streets while slapping them beats!!!!!

408_LSXTA
¯
Member # 7136

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408_LSXTA  Ford pictures for 408_LSXTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn that hella sucks bro !!! Sorry for the loss

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT
98 Trans am in the works

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea sorry for the loss..as for everyone else saying shit happens,.you are correct, but I definitely don't think this is the right time to be pointing that out..cars take sentimental value with a lot of people and I'm sure that car meant a lot to him..wheather you have insurance or not, nobody wants to watch their hard work car go down in flames .should jus respect that a lil more

[ January 04, 2012, 01:14 AM: Message edited by: Nastysvt ]

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmallBlock Speeder  Ford pictures for SmallBlock Speeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can see why he's so mad. I've seen this car run before it was HOT! Hahahaha

Like warhorse said it suck sorry it happened BUT you have full coverage so just thank god youre still alive and have your limbs still attached.

Ohh and whats with all these guys who don't own the car getting all butt hurt for him? Lighten up shit happens if it was my car I'd show everyone anyways

--------------------
Another hate'n troll bites the dust.

Alex aka SmallBlock Speeder aka 351SVO aka tTOP302 aka SHO@lex aka SHOalex. Long time CAFords troll and hater trying to start drama as usual. A picture of this over achiever. Now go and cry to your homeboys about how you were banned because of discrimination and racism, forgetting to mention your five trolling accounts on here :rolleyes:

A big plastic monkey pointing a finger at your little shriveled pecker? Seriously?

Wow. Just wow. And we thought the monkey pic was bad!

Does your boyfriend know you're cheating on him with the shirtless guy above?

Using a blue toy guitar to attack the guy stealing your boy toy?

Anyone offended by the anti-ghetto sign please never visit CAFords.com again. You won't be missed!

Anyone else with a fake account care to speak up?

Didn't think so.

02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

1 of the reasons why I'm mad about it is because TCS was optioned out of the car when the original owner bought the car, and I've never seen another ws6 w/o TCS.

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

92MaroonGT
¯
Member # 10397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92MaroonGT  Ford pictures for 92MaroonGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SmallBlock Speeder:
I can see why he's so mad. I've seen this car run before it was HOT!

I see what you did there....

Sorry for your loss. IBTL

this reminds me of high school when I was t-boned by a driver going 50+ and at school and in auto shop all they could do was make fun of the fact my car was destroyed.

1sicmaro
~ I <3 Moms ~
Member # 9734

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sicmaro  Ford pictures for 1sicmaro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its funny all you fucks are getting mad. Just last week some one posted a camaro on fire and everyone on the board was laughing. The only thing that is different about these two post is that its someone from this board. Get over its posted stop whining. People post accidents all the time, and no one says anything about it except LOL, no bars, loser, wtf was he thinking. Everyone besides who's car it is should have nothing to complain about.

[ January 04, 2012, 06:50 AM: Message edited by: 1sicmaro ]

510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol damn that really is a firebird. Sucks to lose a car lik that but bitching and crying about it aint bringing it back.

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

Posts: 1306 | From: 510EastBay | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com