Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » T-top conversion (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: T-top conversion
rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much for the conversion brando, u know who this is

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
93blkvenumos5.0COBRA#3377
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Posts: 1830 | From: 707 vacaville ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmallBlock Speeder  Ford pictures for SmallBlock Speeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn!

--------------------
Another hate'n troll bites the dust.

Alex aka SmallBlock Speeder aka 351SVO aka tTOP302 aka SHO@lex aka SHOalex. Long time CAFords troll and hater trying to start drama as usual. A picture of this over achiever. Now go and cry to your homeboys about how you were banned because of discrimination and racism, forgetting to mention your five trolling accounts on here :rolleyes:

A big plastic monkey pointing a finger at your little shriveled pecker? Seriously?

Wow. Just wow. And we thought the monkey pic was bad!

Does your boyfriend know you're cheating on him with the shirtless guy above?

Using a blue toy guitar to attack the guy stealing your boy toy?

Anyone offended by the anti-ghetto sign please never visit CAFords.com again. You won't be missed!

Anyone else with a fake account care to speak up?

Didn't think so.

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So basically you rueined one of the last collectable cars made. Pretty stupid if you ask me, but then again the hood you chose does reflect your style. It's your car do what you want but that has to be up there with about one of the stupidest things to do. Didnt Wyotech teach you not to mutilate classic or collectable cars?
1993lx50
¯
Member # 10246

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1993lx50  Ford pictures for 1993lx50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good skills post pics of the notch
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sco Cuddie  Ford pictures for Sco Cuddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awesome....now sell me the car.
rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1FAST89GT:
So basically you rueined one of the last collectable cars made. Pretty stupid if you ask me, but then again the hood you chose does reflect your style. It's your car do what you want but that has to be up there with about one of the stupidest things to do. Didnt Wyotech teach you not to mutilate classic or collectable cars?

jelousy is a bitch, get counciling.....really he just made it the rarest of the rare, you know anybody else with one....didnt think so....brando once again off the hook bro, let see some of your custom interior stuff i wanna see how good your stiching is getting [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
93blkvenumos5.0COBRA#3377
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Posts: 1830 | From: 707 vacaville ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rollin5ive0:
quote:

jelousy is a bitch, get counciling.....really he just made it the rarest of the rare, you know anybody else with one....didnt think so....brando once again off the hook bro, let see some of your custom interior stuff i wanna see how good your stiching is getting [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]
Fo realz, that cobra looks sik and if I had the skills and craftsmanship to do this type of art I would do it in a heartbeat, TTT for a sik ass cobra.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
quote:
Originally posted by rollin5ive0:
quote:

Fo realz, that cobra looks sik and if I had the skills and craftsmanship to do this type of art I would do it in a heartbeat, TTT for a sik ass cobra.
No jealousy over here. Trust that. I am just saying the car he chose to do this on actually hurt the value rather then increase it. It looks like he did a good job not knocking that just the choice of car. Like I said its his car do what you want.
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
So basically you rueined one of the last collectable cars made.

LOOOOOLLL

Implying a '93 cobra is super collectable in the first place. And that it's one of the last collectable cars made? Pppftttt

And to the rest of your post, nothing but negative criticism and jealousy. Calm down on the haterade bud. Give props when it's well deserved.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Ls6 Fox
¯
Member # 9682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ls6 Fox  Ford pictures for Ls6 Fox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I did it because I can after I finished I sold the car and it sold for more then it would when I was trying to sell it when it was original now days everyone customize there cars I see original cobras for sale all the time and they go for cheap and no where fast. Oh yeah wyotech showed me how to use my mine and my skills and fuck the haters who can't do nothing but hate. For everyone else thanks for the feedback

--------------------
B-CUSTOMS Trim & Upholstery
Cobra #3786 ls6 coupe 383 stroker 590hp

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
quote:

LOOOOOLLL

Implying a '93 cobra is super collectable in the first place. And that it's one of the last collectable cars made? Pppftttt

And to the rest of your post, nothing but negative criticism and jealousy. Calm down on the haterade bud. Give props when it's well deserved.

How am I jealous ? Explain that to me? Wait is it because I don't agree or like the o.p decision on what he did. I'm sorry if I have an opinion other then yours or anyone else's. A 1993 Cobra is a collectable car they don't seem to be making a lot of limited production collectable cars nowadays. I thought CAFords was full of intellects so I am sure you guys know the difference between an opinion and critisim.
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
93 cobras are dime a dozen. If this was an R then yeah, it wouldve been stupid to do.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice great job I've been wanting to do the same with my notch. I have all the parts and weather stripping but im still hesitated to do so.

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

quote:
Originally posted by 93 blown Cobra:
I did it because I can after I finished I sold the car and it sold for more then it would when I was trying to sell it when it was original now days everyone customize there cars I see original cobras for sale all the time and they go for cheap and no where fast. Oh yeah wyotech showed me how to use my mine and my skills and fuck the haters who can't do nothing but hate. For everyone else thanks for the feedback

I am not hating. Just have a different opinion then you. I am not saying the job was poor just in my own opinion the choice of vehicle was. You posted it on a public forum so you should have been prepared for all types of feedback. Trust me I can do a lot more then "hate".
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Haha in my opinion 93 cobras are another inflated mustang. I see them for sale all the time. You do not see them breaking records at auto auctions shit you don't even see em at auto auctions. I agree with op/builder that he increased the value of the car. If I was in the market for a 93 cobra I would actually consider this ttop over a stock one just for the it factor I think it's sick. It stands out.

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

94COBRA916
¯
Member # 10370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94COBRA916  Ford pictures for 94COBRA916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RONIN:
I just noticed you painted in your garage , how much for a paint job... Lol clean work too

+1 on the paint job

--------------------
Sactown Muscle Founder & Club President

1990 hatchback(sold)
1988 coupe (sold)
1994 cobra

Posts: 817 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmallBlock Speeder  Ford pictures for SmallBlock Speeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOOOOOLLL

How am I jealous ? Explain that to me? Wait is it because I don't agree or like the o.p decision on what he did. I'm sorry if I have an opinion other then yours or anyone else's. A 1993 Cobra is a collectable car they don't seem to be making a lot of limited production collectable cars nowadays. I thought CAFords was full of intellects so I am sure you guys know the difference between an opinion and critisim.
The whole demeanor of that comment was just negative as hell and your still wondering why you come off as a hater? Hahaha like the whole your hood reflects your style, I'm not a fan of the good either but dude he did a really clean job on the t-top so why hate on his hood fuck it

--------------------

Alex aka SmallBlock Speeder aka 351SVO aka tTOP302 aka SHO@lex aka SHOalex. Long time CAFords troll and hater trying to start drama as usual. A picture of this over achiever. Now go and cry to your homeboys about how you were banned because of discrimination and racism, forgetting to mention your five trolling accounts on here :rolleyes:

A big plastic monkey pointing a finger at your little shriveled pecker? Seriously?

Anyone offended by the anti-ghetto sign please never visit CAFords.com again. You won't be missed!

Didn't think so.

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

quote:
Originally posted by SmallBlock Speeder:
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOOOOOLLL

The whole demeanor of that comment was just negative as hell and your still wondering why you come off as a hater? Hahaha like the whole your hood reflects your style, I'm not a fan of the good either but dude he did a really clean job on the t-top so why hate on his hood fuck it
For a website that claims to be highly intelligent there is an abundant amount of idiots on here. I am not "hating" on his hood or his TTop job but that fact that he made these chioces on what most (apparently not cafords) consider a rare collectable car that's all. anything else I can translate for the upper class here?
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^haha upperclass I'm middle class in real life can I be upperclass on here too please? Lol

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:
^^^^haha upperclass I'm middle class in real life can I be upperclass on here too please? Lol

Sarcasm. I'm just saying.
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Here's what it boils down to.

1. It was op's car his choice
2. I'm sure he knew it would make some people upset
3. He did an exceptional job
4. I wouldn't do it to a cobra
5. It's still cool
6. This is not much different than someone that takes a cobra turns it into a drag car scca car or just mistreats it or wrecks it like an idiot. Atleast there's that one more cobra out there representin

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:
Here's what it boils down to.

1. It was op's car his choice
2. I'm sure he knew it would make some people upset
3. He did an exceptional job
4. I wouldn't do it to a cobra
5. It's still cool
6. This is not much different than someone that takes a cobra turns it into a drag car scca car or just mistreats it or wrecks it like an idiot. Atleast there's that one more cobra out there representin

Agee. [patriot]
SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOOOOOLLL

For a website that claims to be highly intelligent there is an abundant amount of idiots on here. I am not "hating" on his hood or his TTop job but that fact that he made these chioces on what most (apparently not cafords) consider a rare collectable car that's all. anything else I can translate for the upper class here?
I'm sorry and I apologize if my comment upset you enough to call me an idiot, is that better you big fucking baby? Hahahaha come on dude don't get mad I'm just saying it was kind of shitty of you to come on here and in so many words call this guy stupid for making HIS car a t-top like stated above no different then turning it into a drag car

--------------------

Didn't think so.

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOOOOOLLL

Abundant amount of idiots? Really dude?? No, I'm serious. Really?? Keep making yourself look even better than you have so far in this thread.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOOOOOLLL

Abundant amount of idiots? Really dude?? No, I'm serious. Really?? Keep making yourself look even better than you have so far in this thread.
Really is right. Yes really. I simply have a different thought process. I guess that makes me look bad?

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com